Author Topic: Mousetopher  (Read 3505 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Mousetopher
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2020, 07:15:46 PM »

I WILL TAKE EASYCOMPANY TO OUR SERVER AND MIGRATE ALL HIS POSTS TO OUR FORUM AS WELL
OK BUDDY I CAN HELP U WITH THAT
I'm sorry nobody reply to you when you talk. Maybe this message will make you feel better.

I dont understand why you guys dont get alone ( Tora and Tupac ) both of you togheter will be a damn great team.

This dude has came at me numerous amounts of time. He wants to allow such trashy people to post death threats, racist, personal information. But wants to mess with my buddys posts when he is drunk. Sounds like this server still can't get their priorities straight.

Pretty sure its happen alot of time between us too before we get along togheter.

Pretty sure we argue togheter alot in the past too.

But at the end we suppose to be a big family and always need to try to forget and get along.

The fact is you guys are 2 pretty good admins in both of your ways.

You are a pretty good programmar and hes a pretty good admin to take cares of peoples.

You 2 togheter will be an amazing work, i just say that.

We lose way much more compare to what it can give us.

Thats a useless beef from my pov.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 09:40:19 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Mousetopher
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2020, 01:39:38 PM »
I dont know what easycompany said .. I like the guy.. but he does post some really strange stuff sometimes (probably while intoxicated like u said)

No reason to get upset about some deleted posts on a server you no longer participate in. Easy is a big boy. If it bothers him he can decide how he wants to react. Dont think he needs a white knight here.
She had 21 posts in this thread lol

Could just move them to spam forum instead of delete but yeah totally buried a serious thread.  Mousetopher was good, RIP