Author Topic: Warbux the racist Admin  (Read 13607 times)

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Warbux the racist Admin
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2020, 02:26:08 PM »
claw you should chalenge vova1 mby you can beat him 1v1 ..idk hard to say who wins
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2020, 02:28:49 PM »
your basicaly a newbb to units so anyone can beat you including vova ...the truth is i beat u and maciek 1s2 and i killed the other 2 of your allies so your trash at gamin idk mby vova1 is too hard for ya>?? probably yeh hes legend and ur just a haker without haks ur like im playn vs a computer and trust me i played v 7 comps not even a calenge
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2020, 02:41:08 PM »
Asks guy whose every second post is some shitty song, noone wants to see

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2020, 02:46:58 PM »
your basicaly a newbb to units so anyone can beat you including vova ...the truth is i beat u and maciek 1s2 and i killed the other 2 of your allies so your trash at gamin idk mby vova1 is too hard for ya>?? probably yeh hes legend and ur just a haker without haks ur like im playn vs a computer and trust me i played v 7 comps not even a calenge
UR CURRENT POSTS R EVEN MORE WORTHLESS THAN YOUR SHITTY-ASS SONGS. AND YOUR SHITTY-ASS SONGS WERE BAD, SON
WHY U BARKIN AT ME THO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2020, 02:49:28 PM »
4v4 chop game as an argument xD

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2020, 02:50:59 PM »
the truth is i beat u and maciek 1s2 and i killed the other 2 of your allies
WA IT A DELIRIOUS DREAM AFTER UR DADDY BUTTFUKED U? LESS ALKOHOL MORE PRACTICE AND YOU WOULD MATCH MY SPEED
SIGNED,
FORMER #1 CHOP MAD, CHOP JAMMIN, CHOP FARMS, CHOP NO FARMS (AND PROLLY SHIT-TON OF OTHER CUSTOM MAPS) PLAYER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2020, 02:51:12 PM »
not my faulth you guys are virgins at 80 years old and still suck at war2...badly.....but is ok if i quit war 2 u both can chalenge frank dux ... thats a calenge for you... and songs are only for people who actualy have sex more then 4 timesa per day... so virgins like you will neer understand the true life ... go hak more mby someday you can beat a computer.

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2020, 02:53:48 PM »
the truth is i beat u and maciek 1s2 and i killed the other 2 of your allies
WA IT A DELIRIOUS DREAM AFTER UR DADDY BUTTFUKED U? LESS ALKOHOL MORE PRACTICE AND YOU WOULD MATCH MY SPEED
SIGNED,
FORMER #1 CHOP MAD, CHOP JAMMIN, CHOP FARMS, CHOP NO FARMS (AND PROLLY SHIT-TON OF OTHER CUSTOM MAPS) PLAYER
LOL your trash u make fast dks and then suck the whole games.. reason u dont join i pwn you 2 much and ur funny newb i chalenge u any map bo1 newb chalenge!

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2020, 02:58:51 PM »
maciek is even worse then flea he has 3 ogres and dont know what to do next,,,rofl dude u suck so bad i can win u so dam e z u dont even have a fucken brain LMao
for me is just toy ...cus u suck so badly all you do is 7 grunts and power like newb mystical i pwn u 10-0 easy

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2020, 03:14:26 PM »
only decent guy i have ever played was ch0pstix but he decided to quit cus he was no match for me and run like a fucken rabbit...i will marrry soon whore tooo Ps stix come on lets game sometimes newbie i let u win np ..

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2020, 03:15:30 PM »
maciek is even worse then flea he has 3 ogres and dont know what to do next,,,rofl dude u suck so bad i can win u so dam e z u dont even have a fucken brain LMao
for me is just toy ...cus u suck so badly all you do is 7 grunts and power like newb mystical i pwn u 10-0 easy
xDDDD

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2020, 03:23:19 PM »
xDDDD
what is this XDD? ur a huge newb man... it is sad u trained with u8 2 3 years and still blow why you smile when u suck so bad??????????idiots are idiots

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 29, 2020, 07:55:34 AM »
xDDDD
what is this XDD? ur a huge newb man... it is sad u trained with u8 2 3 years and still blow why you smile when u suck so bad??????????idiots are idiots

yes 135 games in 4 years 1x1, we trained every day XD

you got negative score vs maciek, if he is newb, you are ultra newb?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 29, 2020, 10:37:54 AM »
you got negative score vs maciek, if he is newb, you are ultra newb?

I think thumb is referring to chop farms.
I haven’t seen them 1s in that but my impression is Thumb is better than Maciek at that map.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 29, 2020, 10:44:57 AM »
Hey Tora are you planning to fix the Rank master systeme soon or what?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.