Author Topic: U8 Always been trash!  (Read 11884 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: U8 Always been trash!
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2020, 05:22:28 PM »
So ask @Zelya to look at the warvid and see if u8 using 1 button for multiple functions like @KaNuKs~ described??

And if not. Apologize eq?

sure he can
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2020, 05:26:58 PM »
Or just watch replay on twitch. There is option 0.5 speed. In eq opinion making hard campaign by editing mpq = cheating.
Nobody knows what is that cheating you keep talking about - give examples...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »
So ask @Zelya to look at the warvid and see if u8 using 1 button for multiple functions like @KaNuKs~ described??

And if not. Apologize eq?

Nobody cares about what kanuks say, its not even a point..

Just the fact that he can edit hotkeys as he wich is a cheat...

Dont need to bind hotkeys to get advantage....

Just making all the hotkeys in the same range of the keyboard is advantage...

If i want my Q to be K because my hand mouvement is faster that way it became an advantage...

If i put ALL My hotkeys in THE K range its even MORE..

All those quick hotkeys make you gain mili sec on every sec and confortability.

Like i got alot of probleme with making little wall cuz my hotkeys is way to far in the right of my keyboard, if i was able to switch that hotkeys it will be AMAZING...

I also got probleme with my hotkey O... Because my O is For making ogers, but it ALSO for my KILL ROG EYE.... So when i create ogers with my barrack something i HIT the Ogers and my ogers made a killrogg eyes, that killrogg eyes cost me magic and i cant lust for a minutes because of that...

There alot of reason why it can be an advantage for someone, and we dont know because we all have different language, so we dont know at all what it can change for someone....

And all those MILI SEC advantages in a 25 minutes games... Make you a 3-4 minutes advantage on your opponnents..... 3-4 minutes advantages over your ennemies IS ALOTT DUDE....

Now it must look pretty uselss for an early players games, but it became really important for a mid and late game players....

Thats why trash player like U8 can stand with 260+ APM players in late game even if he cant go over 200 apm hahahaha

Now like i say, its not only about the hotkeys, it's about the MPQ ITSELF... Nobody in public should have acces to that files and edit the multiplayers games...

PERIOD.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 05:35:07 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2020, 05:30:36 PM »
You cant pick 2 options in one key, it wont work

w2 is too small to got "big tournament in korea", you know that in modern games, people got their own hotkeys? like w3? and they can use their hotkeys in tournament

and I edited it 3? years ago, so still I was top player, I could beat braviet with normal hotkeys, people dont care about it, there was few topic about hotkeys, ragner gave link to edit hotkeys

and the worst is that you have to learn them again because you will want to use the old ones

You sure? The game by default has the same hotkeys for multiple actions.

T to build temple and to stand ground
G to build grunt and to gather resources
B to train bloodlust and use bloodlust
M to train ogremage and to make mages

If all you do in the mpq is change hotkeys then why edit the mpq to begin with when you can use a simple autohotkey script instead?

i mean you cant make q for grunt and q for ogre in rax,

it was easier to me cause I wanted edit campaign

w2 got  control panel 3x3 so I got qweasdzxc

Of course you can't its the same building, but can you make q for grunts and q for Death knight?

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2020, 05:35:10 PM »
show rule that you can't change hotkeys

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2020, 05:35:53 PM »
show rule that you can't change hotkeys

There no fucking rule about it, thats the probleme idiot.

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2020, 06:14:07 PM »
so you made up your own rule and started persuading people it's cheating

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2020, 06:15:50 PM »

You can change them, just dont modify the game files.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2020, 06:27:09 PM »

iT'S not my own rules, it's a easports rules.... There no game in the world where public acces and modify multiplayer games for there own purpose.

And the fact that is not a rules here cuz admins are stupid retards dont mean you have to be a fucking coward like U8 and get advantage of that overs normal peoples.

This is a coward behavior, he is the true one who show no respect to nobody.

You measure the respect by words, i measure the respect by behavior, you think cuz i call some peoples stupid i am a monster, i think the real monster is the guy who get advantage over everyone because there a lack on rules and he just dont cares about nobody.

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2020, 06:36:29 PM »
And the fact that is not a rules here cuz admins are stupid retards dont mean you have to be a fucking coward like U8 and get advantage of that overs normal peoples
I would like to know specifically what this advantage is. Show example

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2020, 06:47:25 PM »
And the fact that is not a rules here cuz admins are stupid retards dont mean you have to be a fucking coward like U8 and get advantage of that overs normal peoples
I would like to know specifically what this advantage is. Show example

The advantage of editing mpq overs normal peoples and make the game as you wish for your personal purpose?? Are you really retard?

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2020, 07:11:14 PM »
The advantage of editing mpq overs normal peoples and make the game as you wish for your personal purpose?? Are you really retard?
so tell me, does u8 have extra strong ogres or what? You can't even answer because your only argument is ability to edit mpq.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2020, 07:37:19 PM »
You are wrong about that though,
You do not have to look very far into warcraft3 competitive scene to see all pro players had their hotkeys files saved and modified outside the game and hotkeys in war3 could be very very complex and dramatically change the game.

Yes some tournaments do forbid certain modifications but that is the rules of these tourneys specifically, now you can also do that host a tourney where you forbid players to use custom hotkeys.
Hell you could even make a tourney where you forbid players from using lust if you wanted to.
That does not mean players that use lust in their games cheat outside of your tourney.

Now I do not use hotkeys myself but if you really feel that you are at a unfair disadvantage no one is stopping you from making your own hotkeys or even use some other person's setup.

One last thing:

This is an old game keep the good vibes and stay positive do not assume the worst out of other people.
At the end of the day we all play the game because we love it and there are not many left that still do, so lets do our best to get the good out of what we have.
Now you do not have to love everyone but you do not have to stay focused on people you don't like and keep spreading your hate all the time either.
There is no point being so negative just avoid people you don't appreciate and stop being childish.

Imagine going to a restaurant just to order the one thing you hate every single time, no one is forcing you to do that you are doing it to yourself...

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2020, 08:42:23 PM »
You cant pick 2 options in one key, it wont work

w2 is too small to got "big tournament in korea", you know that in modern games, people got their own hotkeys? like w3? and they can use their hotkeys in tournament

and I edited it 3? years ago, so still I was top player, I could beat braviet with normal hotkeys, people dont care about it, there was few topic about hotkeys, ragner gave link to edit hotkeys

and the worst is that you have to learn them again because you will want to use the old ones

You sure? The game by default has the same hotkeys for multiple actions.

T to build temple and to stand ground
G to build grunt and to gather resources
B to train bloodlust and use bloodlust
M to train ogremage and to make mages

If all you do in the mpq is change hotkeys then why edit the mpq to begin with when you can use a simple autohotkey script instead?

i mean you cant make q for grunt and q for ogre in rax,

it was easier to me cause I wanted edit campaign

w2 got  control panel 3x3 so I got qweasdzxc

Of course you can't its the same building, but can you make q for grunts and q for Death knight?

yes
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2020, 08:47:27 PM »
Ok so im right in that you can change hotkeys to have dozens of different actions on the same key, depending on buildings/units selected.

That is a massive advantage. Way more than just changing hotkeys. Thats changing base hotkeys for every units so that you can cross-hotkeys between different units/buildings.

I could think of ways to have 2 hotkeys for about 40 different actions.