Author Topic: U8 Always been trash!  (Read 11885 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
U8 Always been trash!
« on: March 03, 2020, 06:01:20 PM »
U8 is getting raped so hard since 2 days by a rusty swift, just believe how it will be even worst if he dint hacks the mpq and swift was not rusty..

Anyway, i always told it, that dude is trash, hacking the mpq is the only reason why that guy look good.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: U8 Always been trash!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 06:33:19 PM »
you never have anything good to say about anyone. so angry.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 06:46:52 PM »
I love alot of peoples not just little trash cheaters like you u8 and iL, go fuck yourself with a beer newbe.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 07:19:06 PM »
Now I cheat?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 07:24:17 PM »
Cheating or supporting cheater is the same thing.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 07:42:21 PM »
You support/love shotgun who alledgedly uses mpq mods?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 07:44:14 PM »
You support/love shotgun who alledgedly uses mpq mods?

First of all where are the proofs, second wich kind of mpq edition?

Is that a public edition that everyone can acces and download without any probleme, or did he edit himself the mpq.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 07:46:08 PM »
I dont support anyone who uses them just to be clear.. I think even using double le click is for newbs who cant win without it...

My point is just that you are awfully angry about something that really doesn't even matter too much. It's a game of Warcraft 2. If somebody is so desperate to win that they are willing to manipulate things that give them an unfair advantage that says they have a problem with themselves. With their character. you should not make it your problem. No reason to spam the forums and always get so angry about everything

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2020, 07:53:53 PM »
I dont support anyone who uses them just to be clear.. I think even using double le click is for newbs who cant win without it...

My point is just that you are awfully angry about something that really doesn't even matter too much. It's a game of Warcraft 2. If somebody is so desperate to win that they are willing to manipulate things that give them an unfair advantage that says they have a problem with themselves. With their character. you should not make it your problem. No reason to spam the forums and always get so angry about everything

Dude your here making accusation about shotgun and asking me question and when i answer you your totally avoiding the subject and get over your shitty non sens opinion.

Gtfo if you cant Handle a real discussion without trying to manipulate peoples.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2020, 08:01:57 PM »
i said allegedly .. i have no clue if its true or not.

whats your proof that u8 is making mpq edits that give him unfair advantage? What mpq edits specifically?

I watch his stream and it seems obvious to me he is just making better moves. playing smarter.. and he is doing it with humans most of the time

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2020, 08:04:26 PM »
i said allegedly .. i have no clue if its true or not.

whats your proof that u8 is making mpq edits that give him unfair advantage? What mpq edits specifically?

I watch his stream and it seems obvious to me he is just making better moves. playing smarter.. and he is doing it with humans most of the time

Then stfu if you dont know shit, actually just shut the fuck up if you dont cares, why are you here speaking with me if you dont cares?

Cuz actually you dont cares about my opinion, but you cares about manipulating peoples with your own opinions, gtfo, i got no time for you anymore.

Go cry for equinox next time the entire community bash on you and im the only one to protect your god damn newbe ass.

your done with me, end.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 08:06:42 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 08:06:19 PM »
so you accuse me of dodging your question, and then you have absolutely no logical answer to my question, so you dodge it and tell me to stfu.

got it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2020, 08:07:26 PM »
so you accuse me of dodging your question, and then you have absolutely no logical answer to my question, so you dodge it and tell me to stfu.

got it.

Your a rat, your not here to speak about that your here trying to manipulate peoples, go manipulate someone else, cya, none neutral rat.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2020, 08:09:43 PM »
no you're trying to manipulate people.

many times you have accused swift of hacking in the past. many many times... but as soon as he beats someone who want him to beat, you say nothing about it. just happy he beat someone you dont like.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2020, 08:15:03 PM »
no you're trying to manipulate people.

many times you have accused swift of hacking in the past. many many times... but as soon as he beats someone who want him to beat, you say nothing about it. just happy he beat someone you dont like.

I have always say truth and even swift understand that, i have never accuse swift of hacking at the moment, i have accuse swift of hacking in the past and i say he have to proof himself as the best player ever without hacks... Because past mean no shit anymore and there players who get better every day.  But you dont listen shit since years bro... You just listen whatever the fuck you want like everybody else cuz your all rats.

I was not mad at swift because he hacked in the past, i was mad at swift because tora give him LEGEND ICON and he never own ANY TOURNAMENT for it and he just literally accept it like a coward instead of deserve it like everyone.

Your a little bitch tk, you dont even listen what peoples say, your here drinking everyday talking about your god damn wife and crying like a bitch when van talk about her.

Your here supporting hacker and making your super cool opinion about it, oh we dont cares about it, its not a probleme, nobody cares, but we cares so much that you cares, you have to stop that, your hungry man, just shut your mouth bro, just let them hacks everyone and brag about how good they are...

Fuck off bro, go play your shitty hacking games and leave me alone if you cant be a fucking man and stand on your 2 damn fucking legs.

Go suck some u8 nuts now.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 08:17:56 PM by Equinox »