Author Topic: U8 Always been trash!  (Read 11876 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: U8 Always been trash!
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 08:17:05 PM »
you super angry... the only reason anyone wants to hear it is because they are laughing at it. not because they take any of it seriously

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 08:18:57 PM »
you super angry... the only reason anyone wants to hear it is because they are laughing at it. not because they take any of it seriously

I prefere to be hungry compare to an hypocrite cheater liar.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 01:43:53 AM »

Who care about newb eq, when he is losing vs someone he allways cry  and accuse like last time braviet

Just ignore him and let him play in his shit
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2020, 02:11:30 AM »

Who care about newb eq, when he is losing vs someone he allways cry  and accuse like last time braviet

Just ignore him and let him play in his shit

Some peoples told me your love getting type by peoples now??!!!

Hacking the mpq is not enouph vs swift, need typing now?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2020, 07:17:16 AM »
you talking so much about proof proof proof. where is your proof??

i've played polish a lot. never have i suspected any of them of ever even having the desire to tip eachother, or wanting to be tipped. watch u8 stream and see if there's anything suspicious at all if you think he was being tipped.

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 10:09:41 AM »
I watched some u8—Swift 1s games, those were the best 1s gow games I've ever seen, and by the way u8 won 1/3 of them as far as I remember. Dziękuję!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2020, 10:46:44 AM »
I think they're  10-6 this week. Backdor leading

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2020, 11:48:43 AM »
I think they're  10-6 this week. Backdor leading
11-7

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2020, 08:44:56 PM »
This forum needs some god damned moderation. Every single post turns into an argument that is not related and goes off topic. Is anyone in charge of that?!!??!!?!?!? (Btw this is off topic too) :)

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2020, 03:57:39 PM »
For TK. I tried to explain you how editing the MPQ for hotkeys is a big advantage but its hard to do it in a chat, so heres the explanation.

With a keyboard which allows to change hotkeys, you could make pressing o press q instead for example. So that now you press q to make ogres. Same thing for all other hotkeys, p for peon is now w instead, etc. But its still only 1 key --> becomes another key. You still need to use the same amount of hotkeys as before, you just changed the keys.

By editing the MPQ you can do much better things :

Example :

q makes an peon when you have an hall selected,
but it also makes an ogre when you have a barrack selected.
It also do bloodlust when you have an ogre selected
It also do d&dk when you have a DK selected
it also do "stand ground" when you have a grunt selected
it also make "gather resources" when you have a peon selected
also uprgades weapon when you have smith selected
also upgrade ogremage when you have an altar selected
also upgrade to hold when you have a hall selected
also upgrade to fort when you have an hold selected
etc etc etc

So basically with one key you can have dozens of different action DEPENDING on the unit/building selected.

Thats very strong because it allows you to map most actions with only 2 different keys, the only ones you still kindda need to use other keys is for units that have a lot of actions like peons and all their building actions.

So basically, aside for constructing building you only need 2 hotkeys, which means your hand can stay at the same spot on the keyboard and it makes it much, much easier to use control group cause you stay close to that area on the keyboard.

Its a tremendous advantage.

Any serious game competition wouldn't allow to edit their game files. Just imagine going in a live tournament in korea. You go on the stage and before the game begin you're like "wait wait wait lemme download that mpq editor to change the game files a little before we start plz. Will only take 5 minutes!" You'd be kicked out of the place.

U8 is no doubt a great player. Probably the smartest around and very entertaining to watch.

But let's not pretend that editing the MPQ file doesn't give him an advantage.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 04:05:47 PM by KaNuKs~ »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2020, 04:26:04 PM »
You cant pick 2 options in one key, it wont work

w2 is too small to got "big tournament in korea", you know that in modern games, people got their own hotkeys? like w3? and they can use their hotkeys in tournament

and I edited it 3? years ago, so still I was top player, I could beat braviet with normal hotkeys, people dont care about it, there was few topic about hotkeys, ragner gave link to edit hotkeys

and the worst is that you have to learn them again because you will want to use the old ones

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2020, 05:03:27 PM »

w2 is too small to got "big tournament in korea", you know that in modern games, people got their own hotkeys? like w3? and they can use their hotkeys in tournament

and I edited it 3? years ago, so still I was top player, I could beat braviet with normal hotkeys, people dont care about it, there was few topic about hotkeys, ragner gave link to edit hotkeys

and the worst is that you have to learn them again because you will want to use the old ones

You sure? The game by default has the same hotkeys for multiple actions.

T to build temple and to stand ground
G to build grunt and to gather resources
B to train bloodlust and use bloodlust
M to train ogremage and to make mages

If all you do in the mpq is change hotkeys then why edit the mpq to begin with when you can use a simple autohotkey script instead?

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2020, 05:14:33 PM »

If all you do in the mpq is change hotkeys then why edit the mpq to begin with when you can use a simple autohotkey script instead?

i mean you cant make q for grunt and q for ogre in rax,

it was easier to me cause I wanted edit campaign

w2 got  control panel 3x3 so I got qweasdzxc

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2020, 05:16:27 PM »

Bro it's not even about the hotkeys, we should even not cares about that, the real thing here, is.... Like you say... There no serious game in the entire world who would allow the public to acces there multiplayer gaming files and change the script for whatever they want. Those mpq files have to be close from public, period.

It's not a question of hotkeys, i want everyone to have the abilitys to choose there own hotkeys... But they are too retard and proud of themself to say yeah Equinox is right.

Why is iL not making an add-on wich everyone have acces to it and can download it and modify is own hotkey as there wish??

Because they are too fucking retard bro... they are doing useless things in different language and waste there time for useless actions... And those europeans morons just support those kind of behavior because they are the true racist and they dont cares about us.

They are there crying like little bitch because i say europeans players are stupid,,, it's not racist, it's just what it look... The true racist are them, making there private forum, private league, private tournament, private website, private version of the game, private language, private hotkeys... I mean..... It's a kinda joke to be honnest.

Dont even ask yourself why U8 have played 2 years without the ANTI-Hack version, probably because it was easier and better for editing the mpq with the old version.

That dude is a fucking cheater bro, whatever you say hes gonna try to make you look as a dumb and all those morons gonna say * who cares about hacking * dont even waste your time, they are all morons, non legit players, cheaters and racist.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 05:18:53 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2020, 05:19:50 PM »
So ask @Zelya to look at the warvid and see if u8 using 1 button for multiple functions like @KaNuKs~ described??

And if not. Apologize eq?