Author Topic: U8 Always been trash!  (Read 11894 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: U8 Always been trash!
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2020, 08:58:36 PM »
You are wrong about that though,
You do not have to look very far into warcraft3 competitive scene to see all pro players had their hotkeys files saved and modified outside the game and hotkeys in war3 could be very very complex and dramatically change the game.

Yes some tournaments do forbid certain modifications but that is the rules of these tourneys specifically, now you can also do that host a tourney where you forbid players to use custom hotkeys.
Hell you could even make a tourney where you forbid players from using lust if you wanted to.
That does not mean players that use lust in their games cheat outside of your tourney.

Now I do not use hotkeys myself but if you really feel that you are at a unfair disadvantage no one is stopping you from making your own hotkeys or even use some other person's setup.

One last thing:

This is an old game keep the good vibes and stay positive do not assume the worst out of other people.
At the end of the day we all play the game because we love it and there are not many left that still do, so lets do our best to get the good out of what we have.
Now you do not have to love everyone but you do not have to stay focused on people you don't like and keep spreading your hate all the time either.
There is no point being so negative just avoid people you don't appreciate and stop being childish.

Imagine going to a restaurant just to order the one thing you hate every single time, no one is forcing you to do that you are doing it to yourself...

W3 is an old game, thats the reason why there no custom hotkeys integrate in the game, same as warcraft II.

You have also to consider at that time E-Sports was not even existing yet, so competitive mode was not take that seriously.

But since 2012, every new games have custom hotkeys intergrate in there game, cuz they understand the difference it make in a competitive level.

So EVERYONE HAVE ACCES TO IT, without having to edit THE MPQ or download any other external software.

Now, if iL want to make us an ADD-on like warcraft III where everyone is able to gain acces on it and download it legitly on the website without editing the mpq.... It will be fine... Everyone will have acces to custom hotkeys and everyone will be able to download it.

You just cant say, EVERYONE CAN DO IT, because it's not true... It's a fucking lie and manipulation to say everyone can have custom hotkeys if they want...

Cuz the only way to have custom hotkeys right now, is by editing the mpq, and if your not a programmer and you dont know shit about mpq files, you will never be able to have those custom hotkeys... While little cowards like u8 abuse of that and call peoples stupid because they cant edit mpq themself.

We are not all programmars and we dont have to follow and study to have custom hotkeys like U8...

Im not comming here for doing programmation, im here to play, and i want to play at the same stage of everyone.

IF U8 Want custom Hotkeys, i got no fucking probleme with that, but everyone need acces to it..... NOT ONLY U8 AND A COUPLE OF PROGRAMMARS.

This is cowards behavior, this is cheater behavior, this is little rat behavior..

He know peoples dont know how to edit the mpq and he dont cares, he abbuse of that to gain advantage over everyone and its a coward behavior.

Period!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:06:22 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2020, 03:56:57 AM »
You support/love shotgun who alledgedly uses mpq mods?

tk is pe0n_you? He is the only one who goes on with this dribble :D

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2020, 04:09:36 AM »
Ok so im right in that you can change hotkeys to have dozens of different actions on the same key, depending on buildings/units selected.

That is a massive advantage. Way more than just changing hotkeys. Thats changing base hotkeys for every units so that you can cross-hotkeys between different units/buildings.

I could think of ways to have 2 hotkeys for about 40 different actions.

You still dont know how work qweasdzxc, w2 got square 3x3 for action  q is move w is stop e is attack a is patrol s stand ground etc

Advantage would be if I could select 4 rax in same time and make ogres faster than player who need click 4 times on rax and 4 times ogre, there are diffrent version w2, ita, ger they got diffrent hotkeys

There is no advantage when player is using lust with hotkey b or x or any hotkey, advantage is when someone is using double click
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 04:12:19 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2020, 09:22:06 AM »
@Equinox, please tell me about French AZERTY keyboard, is it cheat or not?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZERTY

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2020, 10:35:39 AM »
@Equinox, please tell me about French AZERTY keyboard, is it cheat or not?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZERTY

Thats why people bring their mouses keyboards to offline tournaments

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2020, 12:14:00 PM »
Ok so im right in that you can change hotkeys to have dozens of different actions on the same key, depending on buildings/units selected.

That is a massive advantage. Way more than just changing hotkeys. Thats changing base hotkeys for every units so that you can cross-hotkeys between different units/buildings.

You still dont know how work qweasdzxc, w2 got square 3x3 for action  q is move w is stop e is attack a is patrol s stand ground etc

Advantage would be if I could select 4 rax in same time and make ogres faster than player who need click 4 times on rax and 4 times ogre, there are diffrent version w2, ita, ger they got diffrent hotkeys

There is no advantage when player is using lust with hotkey b or x or any hotkey, advantage is when someone is using double click

LOL are you real? There is no advantage? Why the fuck do you do it? You bind like 20 different actions to ONE key. Not an advantage at all right?

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2020, 12:43:56 PM »

LOL are you real? There is no advantage? Why the fuck do you do it? You bind like 20 different actions to ONE key. Not an advantage at all right?

I see you didnt play any game with keys like w3 or sc:r

this is my special keyboard for w2

https://me.me/i/skeleton-kings-keyboard-dotajokes-dota-dota2-dota2memes-dota2official-dota2meme-1756983
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 12:49:03 PM by Szwagier »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2020, 02:29:14 PM »
Hey EQ when is your new server starting?

PS who gives a shit about what u8 does. The fact hes claiming to be the top player when there are 60 total players including chop and customs players is sad. Kids like him and swift play 10 hrs a day, no shit they will be good. When i was 14 i played 8+ hrs everyday no problem.

Back when u8 was using szwagier he was getting raped by the likes of me no problem. 2009-2012ish. The fact that grownups still play this for 10+ hrs a day is pathetic. Get a life dudes

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2020, 08:04:13 PM »
@Szwagier any replays of these games?
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2020, 08:15:01 PM »

Dont waste your time he is an arrogant cheater liar.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2020, 08:16:09 PM »
Hey EQ when is your new server starting?

PS who gives a shit about what u8 does. The fact hes claiming to be the top player when there are 60 total players including chop and customs players is sad. Kids like him and swift play 10 hrs a day, no shit they will be good. When i was 14 i played 8+ hrs everyday no problem.

Back when u8 was using szwagier he was getting raped by the likes of me no problem. 2009-2012ish. The fact that grownups still play this for 10+ hrs a day is pathetic. Get a life dudes

If i make a new server it will spread the communauty and it's not my goal, my goal is to get this one the best as we can, but we need to get rid of useless admins.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2020, 06:29:58 AM »
@Szwagier any replays of these games?
you can rewatch on twitch

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2020, 07:47:07 AM »
For TK. I tried to explain you how editing the MPQ for hotkeys is a big advantage but its hard to do it in a chat, so heres the explanation.

With a keyboard which allows to change hotkeys, you could make pressing o press q instead for example. So that now you press q to make ogres. Same thing for all other hotkeys, p for peon is now w instead, etc. But its still only 1 key --> becomes another key. You still need to use the same amount of hotkeys as before, you just changed the keys.

By editing the MPQ you can do much better things :

Example :

q makes an peon when you have an hall selected,
but it also makes an ogre when you have a barrack selected.
It also do bloodlust when  .../snip/..... Its a tremendous advantage.

And all those MILI SEC advantages in a 25 minutes games... Make you a 3-4 minutes advantage on your opponnents..... 3-4 minutes advantages over your ennemies IS ALOTT DUDE...

LOL

changing hotkeys like that might give you a VERY small advantage if you relearned years of instincts... pretty sure it would make me play a lot worse for a while until i got the hang of it.

.... BUT ....

If you want to get serious about stopping cheating you have to stop autoit/ahk. It's all so much trash talk until you do that.

Compare this tiny mpq editing advantage to the following script outline...

Image search the left pane for the barracks icon to appear
as soon as it appears send a G keypress.

Now all you have to do is select your rax and it builds a grunt... not even detectable with warvid - nobody can tell if you pressed G or the script did.

Upgrade to ogres? Define a hotkey CTRL-O now the script sends O when you select a rax.

Same thing when you select a smith ... send W or H

There has been sooooo much of this kiddie-script automation crap going on for years, and you all know it. But you want to complain about people changing their hotkeys?

If someone is changing their hotkeys so they can actually still press it with their finger I say that's a step in the right direction  ;D

Ok now all accuse me of doing this stuff, and I'll just be offended by the utter noobishness of using kiddie-script engines. :hug:

I've been biting my tongue for years not talking about this stuff because I didn't want noobs to get ideas, but seriously why bother? May as well give them the same advantage the "pros" have eh?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2020, 07:55:50 AM »
For TK. I tried to explain you how editing the MPQ for hotkeys is a big advantage but its hard to do it in a chat, so heres the explanation.

With a keyboard which allows to change hotkeys, you could make pressing o press q instead for example. So that now you press q to make ogres. Same thing for all other hotkeys, p for peon is now w instead, etc. But its still only 1 key --> becomes another key. You still need to use the same amount of hotkeys as before, you just changed the keys.

By editing the MPQ you can do much better things :

Example :

q makes an peon when you have an hall selected,
but it also makes an ogre when you have a barrack selected.
It also do bloodlust when  .../snip/..... Its a tremendous advantage.

And all those MILI SEC advantages in a 25 minutes games... Make you a 3-4 minutes advantage on your opponnents..... 3-4 minutes advantages over your ennemies IS ALOTT DUDE...

LOL

changing hotkeys like that might give you a VERY small advantage if you relearned years of instincts... pretty sure it would make me play a lot worse for a while until i got the hang of it.

.... BUT ....

If you want to get serious about stopping cheating you have to stop autoit/ahk. It's all so much trash talk until you do that.

Compare this tiny mpq editing advantage to the following script outline...

Image search the left pane for the barracks icon to appear
as soon as it appears send a G keypress.

Now all you have to do is select your rax and it builds a grunt... not even detectable with warvid - nobody can tell if you pressed G or the script did.

Upgrade to ogres? Define a hotkey CTRL-O now the script sends O when you select a rax.

Same thing when you select a smith ... send W or H

There has been sooooo much of this kiddie-script automation crap going on for years, and you all know it. But you want to complain about people changing their hotkeys?

If someone is changing their hotkeys so they can actually still press it with their finger I say that's a step in the right direction  ;D

Ok now all accuse me of doing this stuff, and I'll just be offended by the utter noobishness of using kiddie-script engines. :hug:

I've been biting my tongue for years not talking about this stuff because I didn't want noobs to get ideas, but seriously why bother? May as well give them the same advantage the "pros" have eh?

WELL BRO!! I DINT KNOW THAT, BUT THANK YOU!

Btw: Thats why i say hotkeys dont even matter, the only thing that matter is to completly close the mpq to public acces!!!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2020, 08:08:21 AM »
WELL BRO!! I DINT KNOW THAT, BUT THANK YOU!

Pop quiz: How did the hostbot work??

The scripts have been on the server website for years in plain text.....

Anyone here seriously think nobody was using that stuff in game before they thought to automate a host bot with it? How about the tooth fairy? Anyone believe in that? Santa maybe?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!