Author Topic: Why do people bully van?  (Read 7045 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Why do people bully van?
« on: March 04, 2020, 03:02:19 PM »
He is a really nice guy you just have to get to know him. Maybe if you tried ignoring him when he is mad you will get to meet the real van too.

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Why do people bully van?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 03:06:14 PM »
LOL

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 03:08:43 PM »
i think your great xurnt...for helpin a guy who lost his wings...didnt you helped us all when we where newbs? i remember u asked 1tier of gow to train 4 of us... deep respect to ya xurnt...  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 03:11:21 PM »
LOL
i bet your a witch with no tooths. so laughing of someone's glory is like ur a nerd witch with no tooths...your definetly the best...at it!
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 03:13:36 PM »
the only reason iam on war2 is cus xurnt bring me here... and if u disrespect that  your trash and go fuck yourself,,,

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 03:14:31 PM »
and van fuck you whore...xurnt 2 good for idiots like us.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 04:32:16 PM »
If you make van angry, he probably does not react the same way that he does when other people make him angry. If he did react the same way towards you that he does towards most all other players, you probably would not be his friend.

And because you are his close friend, and he values that relationship, the things that you say that might upset him would be Amplified by Infinity if somebody else said them to him.

If van treated everybody else the same way that he treats you, and reacted the same way towards everybody else has he does to you, this would not even be a topic of discussion.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 04:36:32 PM »
People trigger van on purpose.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 04:39:27 PM »
Van loses a game of war2 and starts throwing racial slurs at the person who beat him.

Man gets kicked out of a game because there is no room for an extra player and he spams the person who booted him for an hour or more with the most obscene and hurtful   things he can possibly say.

... the way he respond and react to situations is more often than an extremely disproportional reaction in most peoples minds.

He takes almost everything extremely personally, one more often than not it's not meant to be.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 04:44:12 PM »
I guess there is some truth to that. I'm not going to say it never happens. I will say that I have never done it to him. I've never intentionally tried to trigger him. But that has never stopped him from making me a Target of his anger... ill admit there have been times I have taken the offense early,  before he said something to me at that particular moment .. just because i knew it was likely he would.. "the best offense is a good defense "

But if your position is that "van is the victim and is always just reacting to other peoples negativity" .. I can disprove that pretty easily with chat logs. More often not van is the one initiating the conflict.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 05:00:15 PM »
Tk Burnt same fight, mental hospital quick.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2020, 07:01:14 PM »
have u listened van talkin?

like 98% of time?

all he does is trash talk n bully others. others react very humanly.

fuk him. i get a long. but i ignore him often too :]]

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2020, 07:42:26 PM »

Can you tell us what twn-cancel did to trigger van on purpose then?

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2020, 08:37:04 PM »
3 Things:

1) @iL (how do I tag him?), not only did Burnt ignore you when you asked what he was going to do about Van in the other post but now Burnt has taken a complete 180 degree turn of where you were leading him to and instead of handling the problem, he is enabling Van even further by defending his actions and giving him sympathy in front of the entire community. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is OUR admin, a symbol of leadership and representative of War2RU's leadership, Burnt.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

2) Secondly, I parded van for MANY years. Let me explain how you maintain the relationship and how Burnt does. You take more than he takes, no homo. Long story short, if you talked an equal amount of shit to him, as he does to you, (including Burnt) instead of just LOLing it off or ignoring it or whatever, you would have the same results as you do with anyone else. Simple as that. When Van calls Burnt a retard for fucking something up, do you see Burnt coming back at him? Nope, that keeps their relationship alive.

When Burnt or another Z decides not to take shit from Van, you'll see. I walked a tight rope for many years and had many fights with him. He did apologize sometimes later or the next day but that was after the fact. When he loses and blames you and gets pissed, talk back Clan Z, see how it goes. Only reason it "works" is cuz everyone in Z is a noob and Van actually is better than them, so he can talk shit to them and back it up.

3) Van gets treated the way he does because he has earned that and it is deserved. Van, when his ego is not in the way (10% of the time) is actually a nice guy and can be fun to game with. Problem is, that never lasts. Win/Lose/Draw, he likes to talk shit, which, in a sense is fine, but if you bark back at him, there goes hell. A bit hypocritical but he doesn't care. Logic is out the window.

He knows what he is doing and he enjoys it. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 08:48:39 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2020, 08:43:45 PM »
@ sign before name