Author Topic: Why do people bully van?  (Read 6899 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Why do people bully van?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 09:08:35 PM »
i suspect van had to deal with some shit that most of us never had to as kids... from his parents, other kids, maybe siblings.. idk. but he's been hurt .. and probably learned at a young age that "the best defense is a good offense"  ... so he's constantly attacking other people... probably thinking in his own mind that's he's doing a good thing, because if he stays on the offense then nobody will hurt him again... and that if he even gives an inch that we will all take a mile. he probably grew up in a different world than most of us did. proportional "Escalation of force" is different in his mind than it is in ours. which is why to us it appears as if he takes things from 0 to 100 in .5 seconds. but to him it makes sense.

if im right... he's gotta learn that whatever rules he adopted as a kid don't apply any more. they do more harm than good.

idk.. i empathize with it (again assuming im right)  .. but he's gotta reprogram his train of thought if he wants to have positive interactions with other people on this server or IRL.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2020, 11:00:00 PM »
Lol what a post....

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 11:06:48 PM »
It's because tk kidnapped him and tortured him with smoke from burning grass and stuff like this. Poor van.... Maybe we should open a crowdfunding campaign and help the guy. Everybody is so mean to him... Van for admin!!!
But wait, he is already more then an admin, he is the Pimp of 2 admins
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 01:00:38 AM by Tolean »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2020, 01:22:07 AM »
Van definitely has issues irl, probably ADHD / Bipolar or something

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2020, 01:16:39 PM »
i suspect van had to deal with some shit that most of us never had to as kids... from his parents, other kids, maybe siblings.. idk. but he's been hurt .. and probably learned at a young age that "the best defense is a good offense"  ... so he's constantly attacking other people... probably thinking in his own mind that's he's doing a good thing, because if he stays on the offense then nobody will hurt him again... and that if he even gives an inch that we will all take a mile. he probably grew up in a different world than most of us did. proportional "Escalation of force" is different in his mind than it is in ours. which is why to us it appears as if he takes things from 0 to 100 in .5 seconds. but to him it makes sense.

if im right... he's gotta learn that whatever rules he adopted as a kid don't apply any more. they do more harm than good.

idk.. i empathize with it (again assuming im right)  .. but he's gotta reprogram his train of thought if he wants to have positive interactions with other people on this server or IRL.
GEniusBrain smart... WOW tk Nice
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2020, 01:28:33 PM »
lol imagine getting owned by thumb$, TK log out remove your account.

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2020, 03:36:56 PM »
are you stupid???????? i have killed everyone from war2 every dam player ...and i have lost to every dam player on war2 so why you shit talk??  i chalenge u ur map bo10 beat me then we talk p.s no idea wich newb u are but who cares newbs die like flys.
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2020, 03:40:54 PM »
very e z takin candy from a 2 years old baby ...because i adapt im like 9 guys vs you, you stupid fuck.

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2020, 03:41:51 PM »
also my apm is 380 400....nothin special.FINGER FLIP.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2020, 12:35:04 AM »
I think I found the answer to this question !
I recommend you to watch a game from 2016 starring our poor van where he gets bullied and attacked by other players. I recommend you to watch the whole game, but the first 3-4 minutes and the last 2-3 should be enough.

Warcraft 2 | Maze | Sepi/DrunkPope vs. Van/Gleip - YouTube

The game is commented by Xurnt before he lost his capacity to think and before he become van`s bitch. I recommend you to hurry up because i suppose he will delete the video to cover his Pimp ass.
Enjoy!!

Here are some comments said by Xurnt, the real Xurnt, the guy that we all love.

Commentator (Xurnt) speaking about van

Some trouble making
Van, he talks so much crap.
If you are ever on the server and you play with van, expect to get verbally abused, but don't let hurt your feelings.
And van with a disconnect. Wow! Its all i can say: WOW! I am sorry guys, for everyone who watches this game. I didn't mean for this to happen. This is not how most of the players here act.

Van speaking to other players
Move aggot
GTFO
That`s what you mom said.
Nigga and all the calssic blah blah

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2020, 11:59:52 AM »

Offline Talrand

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2020, 02:11:53 PM »
I never answer on these threads because I don't read most of them and even when I do read I don't think making a comment will help. But I feel like I have to talk about this. I think I'm one of the least confrontational people on war2 (not to say I never raged, but I typically apologize after I do so). With Van I typically don't respond to him, instead I just /ignore when he is talking too much and I move on with my life. Having said that, he is (was? I have to recognize he's been acting better lately) the most hateful person in this server. Maybe you won't admit it but I think @Warbux wouldn't deny the amount of times we played together where I made no comments at all and was met with rage. The only time I went on discord and Van was there I had to mute him because again there was only hate coming out of him. So all this is just to say that I think it's bullshit that people bully Van. While I prefer to take the approach of ignoring, (otherwise I feel as if I'm validating and encouraging a cycle of hatred) you can't say people are bullying him because they don't take his shit. Probably my one and last post about this.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2020, 08:06:13 PM »

1v1?
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2020, 07:01:01 AM »
i suspect van had to deal with some shit that most of us never had to as kids...

Cool story... so what's your excuse then? You get raw-dogged by the neighbour's goat too much?

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2020, 03:06:41 PM »

1v1?
it's ok bro hes just a troll behind the caps...look how many posts he made and never once prove his own word.