Author Topic: Caught U8 of hacking!  (Read 14376 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Caught U8 of hacking!
« on: March 10, 2020, 07:49:02 PM »
An anonymous player send me that screenshot about u8 EDITING the mpq...

Pretty funny how it happen just right after everyone start to rape him...

Swift, Shotgun....

Look like he need new hacks on the mpq!

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Caught U8 of hacking!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 08:13:07 PM »
Caught Eq of Eq-sing

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 09:56:27 AM »
An anonymous player send me that screenshot about u8 EDITING the mpq...

Pretty funny how it happen just right after everyone start to rape him...

Swift, Shotgun....

Look like he need new hacks on the mpq!

IZ THIS SS REAL? @iL

IF SO, 3 PEOPLE WERE FLAGGED UNKNOWN SO FAR - SWIFT, SMEAGOL AND FAGIER. HMMM....

« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 10:02:15 AM by CLAVV »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 10:08:19 AM »
well....

it is what it is. no1 does a shit.

imo, once a hacker always a hacker. perma ban especially for swift.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 10:44:30 AM »
Do you realize what MPQs really are?

If the word is spooky to you then you should really start by reading that:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPQ_(file_format)

The game files do have many MPQs files that contain many sort of data most of which are pictures songs videos and raw data etc...

So yes it seems that u8 has changed his shortcuts and some colors like the black color.
About the color change some may say it is fair for colorblind people to be able to do that I do not really care about that and now there is also a plugin that allow you to do the same without having to dive yourself in the MPQs so I guess that is why you are not complaining about it though technically any change on the graphics can constitute an advantage for readability etc? Maybe Warbux is a hacker then since he made custom skins for his buildings? XD

So yeah you can edit shortcuts and we do not have a proper plugin that allow you to do that without diving yourself in these spooky MPQ data files. But wait!
Maybe you could make or pay someone to make such a program for everyone to be able to do it easily?

I know I would be able to, though if I am being honest I never really felt I needed to change my own shortcuts and I don't really want to spend any effort or time into something like that, maybe if one day I started to care about winning I would, but then again I don't...

But you seem to care enough! And you look like you can add 1 and 1, so who knows maybe you could do it?
There are a lot of tutorials and resources out there that tell you/ teach you how to do it  :ok_hand:

After all War2.ru is a community driven thing I am pretty sure IL would be very very very happy to add such a plugin for everyone to download on the download page if someone made one.
But that someone would have to spend time doing the thing or pay for someone to do it...

Some other points:

As mentioned before there is a difference between macros and different mapping of the keyboards/shortcuts you cannot really change the way the game operates you still have to press the same number of times to do the same things.

The game uses a lockstep networking system the idea here is the game is a simulation that runs on all machines each turn any one sided change (on units damage etc..) would mean a synchronization and the game would not be able to continue further from that point.

Sure there are things that were not properly simulated like restrictions for techs when peons build that only are checked by the one player building the thing but you can always record the games and look for yourself after if you see the guy building a dragon lair without having a fortress you know something was up...

Other types of hacks like automation, macros etc... You wont do that by editing the MPQ files as like I said MPQs are just data...

Hopefully that helps  :thumbsup:

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2020, 10:45:35 AM »
Lmao not this shit again... Just like the time it literally flagged me "HACKER", someone noticed and I instantly provided screen shots when paused, and Il later said it was a mistake. I play mostly 1v1s with Flea these days and win 90%+ vs him. If I 1v1 vs anyone else it's mostly an easy win. Besides that I mainly do 1v2s and win maybe 25%which I do for the challenge since 1v1s vs current active PBallers players are too easy.

I literally have to no reason to hack and have never once hacked on Server RU. I use an older version of War2Combat because the newer ones always mess up on me but as far as I know my AH has been working. The anti hack is pretty worthless and what does unknown even mean, because I don't hack, nor edit MPQ files or whatever, and have no reason to.

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2020, 10:47:19 AM »
Look! Ragner is cheating too!

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2020, 10:53:46 AM »
WELL FIRST WE GOTTA KNO IF SS IS VALID
AINT SO HARD TO FABRICATE

SECONDLY, MPQ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. IT FLAGS PROCESS MEMORY MODIFICATIONS. WHAT APPS ARE YOU "UNKNOWN" FAGLORDS USING AND WHY?

SIGNED,
CPTCLAW THE GREATEST HACKER CATCHER

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2020, 10:54:13 AM »
As far as I know Unknown doesn't even mean you're hacking. I haven't hacked on RU in all the years I've played on this server since 2009 so honestly the antihack is a joke. Fix it so it works right or stop bringing my name into bullshit is all I have to say. The thing has proved to be a joke and literally got apologized to by Il last time I got my named dragged through the mud over bullshit. "Unknown" yeah unknown because the antihack works terribly and can't identify legit players I guess.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2020, 10:55:49 AM »
WELL FIRST WE GOTTA KNO IF SS IS VALID
AINT SO HARD TO FABRICATE

SECONDLY, MPQ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. IT FLAGS PROCESS MEMORY MODIFICATIONS. WHAT APPS ARE YOU "UNKNOWN" FAGLORDS USING AND WHY?

SIGNED,
CPTCLAW THE GREATEST HACKER CATCHER
Where is this SS of me unknown on antihack? It's some glitch with the antihack anyway I don't use any unknown programs the AH program seems to be held together with string and wires.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2020, 11:56:06 AM »
There have been a few false positives

Maybe @iL can give some insight into this

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 01:05:29 PM »
thats funny, only one person who get caught  in this topic was equinox

You can rewatch all games and answer me, where are this hacks?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/564957959

but lets wait for @iL as proof that I am clean
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2020, 01:44:57 PM »
Yeah sure we gonna watch all your shitty games.

Good one hacker!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2020, 02:47:12 PM »
That old anti-hack is built off of white\black lists. This type of system can be bypassed in minutes. Anyways not a good idea to use such anti hack without proper testing, debugging.I learned that with my old anti-hack. It turns out the insight program when you record is toggling on cheat codes so it can record the game and macro all the building, units. That program triggered my anti-hack system as well. It changed a known map hack, cheat code, location in the war2 and triggered the anti hack system. So i imagine his anti cheat system is coded like this...

If Tupacs(Memory = 0)
   NOT hacking
end
If Tupacs(Memory = 1)
   Map Hacker
end
If Tupacs(Memory >= 2)
   UNKNOWN
end

This is terrible because insight hits that memory location first it causes map hack trigger, then causes the rest to be unknown. I noticed it starts 0 then every 5 minutes it accumulates higher and higher. I assume this is the case or very similar. My current anti-hack on USA is bad ass!! Everyone is running it just by connecting to the server no extra bullcrap need to be installed or ran. It will also automatically ban you, close your account, notify everyone in game your cheating. :) GG NO RE !

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2020, 02:50:25 PM »
My current anti-hack on USA is bad ass!! Everyone is running it just by connecting to the server no extra bullcrap need to be installed or ran. It will also automatically ban you, close your account, notify everyone in game your cheating. :) GG NO RE !
THAT SOUNDS NICE