Author Topic: x  (Read 6045 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
x
« on: March 15, 2020, 07:23:29 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 03:40:24 PM by LiveFreeorDie »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Persecution, Censoring in "Free Speech Central"
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 08:32:30 PM »
Shouldn’t be bannable talking about another server thsts silly. I like easy he’s s good guy
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Persecution, Censoring in "Free Speech Central"
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 09:05:03 PM »
My posts have also been targetted by Tora for removal in the self proclaimed "land of free speech".

DK was banned secretly and without warning from RU server for 13 days for mentioning another server, while others were allowed to talk about GOG (in server.war2.ru section even) and Mousetopher and backup servers with no penalty. Unjust political persecution at its finest. Warbux had a bot named war2usa.com spamming ads for USA and he also was never penalized, but rather made RU admin lol!

My posting rights have been threatened because RU leaders don't like the truth.

Show me the rules. They don't exist.

I received a "warning for spam" for reminding Tora he dodged 1v1 challenge with $250 on the table for the winner.

Easycompany's posts were also targetted for removal (maybe because he plays at USA?) and he was threatened with forum ban by Tora.

Meanwhile "my dick is big", "your a retard", and similar posts are perfectly tolerated lol.

I care about these people. DK is awesome. I love easycompany in spite of how little I understand anything he says. He is just a super chill, fun loving, computer genius guy.

Whatever RU likes to pretend about itself, it is *not* a land of free speech.

It's kind of humorous that I am criticized as "anti-free speech" for not allowing things like "all n*****s should be hanged" to defile W2 Paradise.

There are a couple RU players I still want. Some people are slow, but I'm patient. :)

Im gonna join your server the day you guys gonna make your own client, its a fucking shame to leave a server and ask peoples to join the one you create, but at same time using war2ru client to connect on your server..

You guys want to make a new server, im down, but do what you have to do.

Im not that kind of coward and hypocrite.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 09:07:31 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.