Author Topic: What does Unknown mean on Server status?  (Read 4061 times)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
What does Unknown mean on Server status?
« on: April 01, 2020, 12:49:53 PM »
Does this mean he is hacking? See attached for Leon22.
I love this game!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: What does Unknown mean on Server status?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 04:09:27 PM »
That mean that guy is trying to change the original code sources of the game with a code source the anti hack have never seen before and cant reconize.

It mean, the guy is hacking..

Look i got a nice one too.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 06:19:10 PM »
It doesn't necessarily mean anything I don't think. It could mean something in some people and others mean nothing... Someone said I had unknown a few weeks back at one point and I didn't know until it was mentioned. I have never hacked on server RU or edited the MPQ or anything for some people it could just be a glitch. The antihack is not perfect at all as it's flagged people who were later shown to not be hacking as hackers. So maybe there is something shady that triggers unknown in some people and maybe it's just a glitch in some as well, or maybe it means absolutely nothing and it's just a glitch. @iL Can you explain anything else? Just saying what I've seen myself.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 06:23:29 PM »
It doesn't necessarily mean anything I don't think. It could mean something in some people and others mean nothing... Someone said I had unknown a few weeks back at one point and I didn't know until it was mentioned. I have never hacked on server RU or edited the MPQ or anything for some people it could just be a glitch. The antihack is not perfect at all as it's flagged people who were later shown to not be hacking as hackers. So maybe there is something shady that triggers unknown in some people and maybe it's just a glitch in some as well, or maybe it means absolutely nothing and it's just a glitch. @iL Can you explain anything else? Just saying what I've seen myself.

It mean exactly what i just say.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 06:28:42 PM »

It mean exactly what i just say.

Dude are you literally retarded? Like you say to other people are you actually brain damaged? You jump in and say it automatically means someone edited the MPQ because you saw ONE player who does that show unknown. THAT DOES NOT MEAN every player who has an unknown status on the antihack did as it's happened to me and I have no idea how to edit the MPQ or any desire to.

No one has offered an official explanation of what the unknown means. I'm pointing out your explanation is just total conjecture because one player who edited the MPQ showed unknown and you don't like him so you say that's the final answer.

WRONG because I've seen it can show on someone who hasn't hacked or edited the MPQ. If you reach your results based on one instance of a person showing it, without any explanation of the whole cause, YOU ARE THE RETARD then.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 06:36:16 PM »
So you actually trying to convict me about the fact it dosent mean anything because YOU dont hack?

Well if i was a hacker i will certainly say i dont hack too..

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 06:58:35 PM »
This dude really would kill his neighbor for worshiping the devil if he saw a black cat cross the street :rofl:.

Sources say coronavirus is the result of a MPQ hack no one is safe!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 07:10:53 PM »
So you actually trying to convict me about the fact it dosent mean anything because YOU dont hack?

Well if i was a hacker i will certainly say i dont hack too..

"The idea that "correlation implies causation" is an example of a questionable-cause logical fallacy, in which two events occurring together are taken to have established a cause-and-effect relationship. "

I had no idea what MPQ was until you spammed about it for weeks on end. I am saying there is no answer for why unknown is shown sometimes.  Because a sample size of 1 u8 showed unknown and also edited his MPQ according to you everyone who shows unknown did the same... Wrong and stupid.

I commented to discuss and show MPQ and hack is not the answer to unknown 100% of the time, not to defend myself as I don't care, I don't hack. If u8 edits the MPQ and you want to go after him about it cool, but don't accuse me because of something unrelated. Your ignorance is amazing.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 07:14:27 PM »
This dude really would kill his neighbor for worshiping the devil if he saw a black cat cross the street :rofl:.

Sources say coronavirus is the result of a MPQ hack no one is safe!

Equinox: My neighbor once had a black cat, killed a guy, and was an MPQ editor. All people with a black cats are murderers and MPQ editors. :P lol

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2020, 07:19:58 PM »
MPQ and hack is not the answer to unknown 100% of the time,

Lies!!!

Are you suggesting if we loose it is more likely because we suck at the game more than our opponent?!?

Clearly unacceptable reason you must be out of your mind!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2020, 09:26:13 PM »
It means AH program has an unknown variable. Could be false positive (which it typically is), or could be hack.

The only person who knows for sure (regardless of what people who actually have access to the AH program say) is Equinox. Just ask him. He will tell you. He can interpret unknown variables on programs he has zero access to. It's pretty much magic. Equinox is magic.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2020, 09:35:31 PM »
It means AH program has an unknown variable. Could be false positive (which it typically is), or could be hack.

The only person who knows for sure (regardless of what people who actually have access to the AH program say) is Equinox. Just ask him. He will tell you. He can interpret unknown variables on programs he has zero access to. It's pretty much magic. Equinox is magic.

:rofl:

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2020, 10:01:27 PM »

Yeah that's what I was saying it could be somethings shady or it could be a total glitch. It often seems to be a false positive glitch. It doesn't mean you're automatically some MPQ hacking spy. Lol

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 01:42:49 PM »
Here's my collection.
FEBRUARY-MARCH 2020

I know you like em!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 01:45:15 PM by Droid »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2020, 05:57:12 PM »
So much hackers at this game, this is pathetic.