Author Topic: Well I promised a test today. Warcraft 2.5.  (Read 1591 times)

Offline $hazm

• Peon
    • View Profile
Well I promised a test today. Warcraft 2.5.
« on: April 05, 2020, 10:24:32 PM »
So yesterday I decided i wasn't at all happy with the layout of my map, so i dug deep and revamped the entire layout to make it exactly like gow. Now it is very nearly a perfect 1 to 1 copy of the map gow. Still a bit of fine tuning to do with the layout of the roads etc. So yeah instead of imputing the unit data like I was planning on doing, I ended up spending the last 20 hours on the layout. Of course in the process I ended up breaking a bunch of my systems, so they will need to be revamped. The collisions are a mess. None of the unit data is done, The halls can be build right next to a gold mine, and a bunch of other stuff.

With all that said, here is a sneak pre-alpha peak at warcraft 2.5 in all it's glory. Enjoy. You can make flyers and look around at least :)

Heads up- You must manually select the human race to play this map, otherwise no units will spawn for you.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 10:52:49 PM by $hazm »

Offline $hazm

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Well I promised a test today. Warcraft 2.5.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 03:59:58 PM »
I fixed the collision systems and the gold mine distance problem. Just left is to input the unit data. This is what war2 looks like with modern graphics.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Well I promised a test today. Warcraft 2.5.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 02:29:16 PM »
Looks pretty cool.