Author Topic: server down?  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
server down?
« on: April 07, 2020, 10:53:11 AM »
I cant connect to server, not mosey, nothing. Forum is working bad too...
Do we have problems?

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: server down?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 11:17:45 AM »
forum seem fine but yes the server is down for now maybe just maintenance?... @iL

edit: mousetopher's server seem up though but actually I had no problems loging into war2.ru so idk maybe just the status page ? :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 11:21:53 AM by Cel »

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 11:20:00 AM »
Ah!!!

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 02:05:06 AM »
bump @iL

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 02:19:23 AM »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 06:36:49 PM »
I hope everything is working now...
Let me know if something still down
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 06:40:22 PM »
I hope everything is working now...
Let me know if something still down

Thank you useless garbage.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 03:29:40 AM »
Why you so rude bro? iL has done so much for us - FOR FREE. He deserves a thousand bottles of Russia's finest vodka for the awesome work he has done with updates, patches and server maintenance over the years.

If anything needs tending to, at least show a little class and ask with a level of respect he deserves. :thinking:

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 07:01:55 AM »
Equinox c
Why you so rude bro? iL has done so much for us - FOR FREE. He deserves a thousand bottles of Russia's finest vodka for the awesome work he has done with updates, patches and server maintenance over the years.

If anything needs tending to, at least show a little class and ask with a level of respect he deserves. :thinking:
Equinox rarely ever shows class. When he gets on these emotional crusades like lately he just insults everyone and insists he's just improving the server with his bullshit.

Thank you Il. We appreciate you hosting this game for us and keeping us online and keeping us getting updates. Take care man.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 06:54:44 PM »

It seem like your ready to talk smartly with some brain so let's have a real discussion while we can....

You know, i have always say i am grateful for what he did for us over the years, dont try to act like if i never say it, watch my posts on the 4 last years and you will see it in plainfull of threads...

I said it alot of times and i am really greatful for what he did, no joke about it.

But we dont have the same vision about what he did, and what he can do since the 5 last years!

Because actually for me, he always have did the necesserly to keep that game alive, but nothing to really improve it..

If it was not of me, he will probably dont do anything other then make some solo campain and some useless other software that nobody cares except probably Russians peoples. 

Can we seriously get back 5 years ago before i goes crazy and start to harasse him to improve us the game??

Do you remember before i goes crazy we were still on a useless forum where nobody were able to sign in?

Do you remember before i goes crazy how peoples were asking for stupid screen shots every fucking day?? Dont you remember that stupid website where people where sendind ss over and over because peoples was only trying to make peoples unhappy for no good reason?

Dont you remember how i make them fix the color bug because of those banner in the lobby chat of the game?

Dont you remember how i make them give us a bunch of different icon for everyone to make them happy and bring some attraction to our game??

You guys seem to have a short memories....

All of this have been make because of my behavior, it took 15 years before we get all of that because of my god damn behavior bro?? How can you forget that?

You guys are just grateful for what he did and you dont want to be that piece of shit i am, so you keep your eyes close and act like if he do the job rightly, and i understand that, but someone have to make those things change brotha, and i did it, not only for me.... But for everyone..

Whos here is really ready to get back on the past and forget about everything we have today... You guys really want to get back on a shitty useless forum with no anti hack and asking for ss everyday like a bunch of retards??

You know, i respect what he did, but im not gonna say he is our only savior.... Alot of peoples in that community help us in many different way, there peoples who did more then him... Actually most of the best software that we have, have been made by other peoples...

War2 insight by ngk lalala
War2 observer by a bunch of different users
War video by who the fuck know...

Forum by Mousetopher
Twitch setting by mousetopher
New Website by mousetopher
updates and keeping the site alive by mousetopher...

Blid by paying de server....
All those tournament by burnt tora myself and different peoples...

I mean, i dont see things like you guys try to see it...

I see things like it really are..

It mean that dude have been usefull for a couple of years, mostly on the first one when he had the passion for it..

But those last years have been pretty painfull... Thats the damn truth...

He dont even play anymore, hes never here with us, he came sometime read a couple of message and dont even answer to us....

You actually can say ty to him because he reset that god damn server yesterday.... But you should fucking thanks me instead bro... Because community did 4 differents threads about it and even if he was seeing it he dint do fucking shit about it..... Untill i fucking make a god damn thread myself and he reset that god damn server that same fucking day.

I understand maybe he dont have time for it, i understand maybe he dont have the passion anymore for it, but we dont have to wait on someone that have no more time and no more passion.

Why the fuck he is keeping our game and our community in hostage for his own personal desire? Tell me why?

Why he split the community instead of regrouping everyone on the same community... Why he make different forum for only russian, why he make tournament for only russians, why he make website for only russian... This is what this game is about?? A russian game where rest of the world are welcome but need to shut their mouth about everything?

Why he let different client and the mpq open wich bring us lag, error and hacking??

How can you ask me for class when this dude his letting peoples like van harassing peoples over and over with racist and personal comments about there life... But banning me because i talk some shit to tora and asking for answer about u8 Unknow status??... His that class or dictature?

I mean... yes... he did some great thing for us, but can he still do it??? Thats the question?? Do he deserve a tons of vodka bottle? For sure bro... But take those bottles, go drink them for whatever you do in your life we dont even know, and let this game in better hands who have time and passion and really want to improve that game.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2020, 08:52:25 PM »
"IL did nothing to really improve it"
Equinox 2020

Yup just a glance at the download page and all the war2combat versions that were posted clearly backs that statement up lol.
How many version of combat and updates for gog and all that did we get again? Yeaah right nothing at all yup...  :poo:

In truth I think clearly Equinox complaining and spamming the forum with all kind of negative slangs and accusations was way better to help people coming back and wanting to stay in such a great environment surrounded by so many well mannered and good tempered people.  :thumbsup:

Edit:

Now this is a community driven project, if you want to do something like protecting mpq or whatever you can do it or look into it yourself no one is stopping you to program or pay someone to do it, though no one is forcing IL to include such a project in the game or working on that part in priority either.

You cant force people to do what you want them to do IL may be working on something different on his free time and he is not your employee... Nothing he makes for us is due the end...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 08:59:54 PM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2020, 07:51:43 AM »
"IL did nothing to really improve it"
Equinox 2020

Yup just a glance at the download page and all the war2combat versions that were posted clearly backs that statement up lol.
How many version of combat and updates for gog and all that did we get again? Yeaah right nothing at all yup...  :poo:

Exactly everything you just say is totally useless again… He refuse to close different clients because he say for many years peoples are using  them for different language, so why did you make 30 fucking different version if you still let different clients open? Work on useless shit instead of working on something usefull… At least if you want those 30 fucking differents version to be usefull, then just close different client… But i doubt you can even understand that. Oh and gog…. What a fucking shame is that, did you really afilliate yourself to something that dont even work? How much people did get stole by this god damn server? And you encourage peoples to go there?? Really?? And your happy? God your so fucking shameless….

In truth I think clearly Equinox complaining and spamming the forum with all kind of negative slangs and accusations was way better to help people coming back and wanting to stay in such a great environment surrounded by so many well mannered and good tempered people.  :thumbsup:

Equinox dont spam peoples for no good reason, but Equinox is not lying to himself, Equinox love that game and whant the best for it, Equinox will never change, NEVER, untill everyone will be able to play fair, untill our staff will be active and will do what this community really deserve.

Edit:

Now this is a community driven project, if you want to do something like protecting mpq or whatever you can do it or look into it yourself no one is stopping you to program or pay someone to do it, though no one is forcing IL to include such a project in the game or working on that part in priority either.

Oh yeah, last time i try to help that god damn community and i spend my money for it, admins rob my tournament and get over my decisions like if i was the french slave bitch. They destroy my entire tournament, they destroy my total enjoyment, they destroy everything and still telling me i had to pay players for it… What i did cuz it was not fault players. BUT NEVER EXCEPT ME TO GIVE money at this community again untill i am the HEAD admin of that server. NOBODY WILL EVER RUIN SOMETHING I DO AGAIN! NEVER!

You cant force people to do what you want them to do IL may be working on something different on his free time and he is not your employee... Nothing he makes for us is due the end...

Ive never force nobody to do something, but you cant force peoples to shut ther mouth, gg loser.

Now you can go back to castle with ur delusional none sens, gg
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 07:56:53 AM by Equinox »

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »
Thanks IL!!!

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2020, 11:52:52 PM »
All of this have been make because of my behavior
Ascribes to himself the merits of others... What a dumb, spoiled kid.

You value yourself too much yourself beloved
"because of you and your behavior" there was only an extra headache