Author Topic: Thank you IL for being such a great host for Warcraft 2 fans all over the world!  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
A thread for us to properly thank Mr IL who's actions and overall dedication has allowed us all to keep playing the game we love in optimal conditions. The server never went down more than 24 hours even with the recent stress it has undergone because of the large amount of players connecting. I've seen more popular game's servers go down for more than 24 hours yet IL always seem to keep these down times so very low so kuddo to him :thumbsup:

Also thank IL for being such a nice and chill guy and always putting the game first, always updating the clients and making sure it only gets better for everyone.

And also for listening to our little problems and never overreacting and always looking for the most non-destructive solutions to them.

We now have a plugin to permanently squelch players people do not like, as it was supposed to be and IL still is looking into improving that feature server side.

War2.ru is growing, we have now regularly more than 100 players during weekends these are the best times to play war2 and we should never forget the people that make that possible and the work they do for us to enjoy the game we love  :peon:

So yeah thank you IL and thank you to the team that back him up and also modders you guys are awesome!

You are living proof that fans sometimes are the one thing that make games survive the years!

:wc2: :wc2: :wc2:

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
That plugin is out now?

Also, it should be referred to as the "van plugin".

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
A thread for us to properly thank Mr IL who's actions and overall dedication has allowed us all to keep playing the game we love in optimal conditions. The server never went down more than 24 hours even with the recent stress it has undergone because of the large amount of players connecting. I've seen more popular game's servers go down for more than 24 hours yet IL always seem to keep these down times so very low so kuddo to him :thumbsup:

Also thank IL for being such a nice and chill guy and always putting the game first, always updating the clients and making sure it only gets better for everyone.

We now have a plugin to permanently squelch players people do not like, as it was supposed to be and IL still is looking into improving that feature server side.

War2.ru is growing, we have now regularly more than 100 players during weekends these are the best times to play war2 and we should never forget the people that make that possible and the work they do for us to enjoy the game we love  :peon:

So yeah thank you IL and thank you to the team that back him up and also modders you guys are awesome!

You are living proof that fans sometimes are the one thing that make games survive the years!

:wc2: :wc2: :wc2:

*because of the large amount of players connecting* Yeah right a big amount between 0 and 80 over the last 15 years  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
*always putting the game first* You mean always putting the russian community first  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
*And also for listening to our little problems and never overreacting and always looking for the most non-destructive solutions to them* Yeah right ask victims of van about it  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
*War2.ru is growing, we have now regularly more than 100 players* Oh andd I believe you think if we got 20 mores players it's because of iL? No actually it's because of tk and if iL was not that dumb and useless we probably had more then 100, because actually tk paid from his own pocket and while he had that promotion iL DINT fix the download page at all and we probably lose alot peoples.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bro i dont think you can be more delusional then that lol  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
That plugin is out now?

Also, it should be referred to as the "van plugin".

Yes I think fois released it now you should ask him for more on that :-)

Regarding what Eq just said:
As for the server growth it is due to everyone that had a hand in it including IL that did go out of their way in their free time and spent money and effort into making it grow as well as the sad reality of the corona virus.
Simply not acknowledging that IL has a part in that is just plain delusional and ridiculous yes.
And also very ungrateful especially coming from someone who's actions where just to spread negativity all over the forums spamming and complaining all the time about everything...

In the end yes the plugin fois made took some time but now we have a solution that allow us to handle these problems without having to ban people so yeah people can complain. Yet instead of radically banning someone that 20 or more regular members are fine playing with, IL wanted to wait for a more adapted solution you can disagree with that point of view but that does not mean you are more right...

IL is russian yes... and? Russians are playing on the same server as we do when it works it works for everyone the same so yeah big privileges woa.

Now he goes out of his way to answer people in english here pretty often and on discord too since mousey left but yeah you certainly are not the one being dishonest about it for sure...

Maybe you would like him to have a direct phone number here for you to call him whenever you want?
Would you like him to also send you something to eat?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Oh god, ive seen lot of retard but sincerly you must be the biggest one, no doubt about why you play free castle lol

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Oh god, ive seen lot of retard but sincerly you must be the biggest one, no doubt about why you play free castle lol

Good point I am playing a game to have fun so I do not really care the map I play, I certainly must be doing things wrong surely you know better than to have fun.

I should certainly be playing specific maps only and most importantly judge other players based on what they play, because clearly that is what smart people do!

Also smart people judge and insult other people on what their tastes are and fall back to mental capabilities when they are out of proper logical arguments because they are smart, so it makes sense...

But honestly I am good with that, I am glad to be that kind of retard thank you for your concern :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 01:33:08 AM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile