Author Topic: that awkward moment when  (Read 6621 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
that awkward moment when
« on: April 17, 2020, 09:08:29 PM »
someone using hardware modifications gains on edge on your hardware modifications

i wont mention any names

... it amazes me how little integrity some people have. what type of person gets satisfaction beating someone else using unfair advantages?

double click/auto lust is for emotionally insecure/inadequate human beings. As far as i'm concerned, the players who crush me using those modifications or similar modifications are actually lesser skill than me. they might beat me with them, but they'd get rolled with out them.. and on the flip side if i had an inferiority complex, and resorted to unfair advantages.. i'd roll you with those unfair advantages. If you use them.. at your core, you're garbage.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: that awkward moment when
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 09:18:47 PM »
there are more than 2-3 people currently in the top 20 who use these unfair advantages. weak minded sissies

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 09:21:31 PM »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 09:24:11 PM »
your post failed. THATS WHAT U GET.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 09:25:28 PM »
tired of watching these "high level" 1v1's .. when they're just regular tier 3-4 players using auto lust against each other.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 10:29:17 PM »
Are you trying to get human'd? :D

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 11:14:45 PM »
I saw you saying that I use it one day, you're wrong :D

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 11:49:12 PM »
Are you trying to get human'd? :D

everyone in the higher tiers is 100% confident you're using auto lust. it's blatantly obvious. a beginner would probably be able to recognize it if someone told them what to look for. we all sit in the game laughing about it in AC.

if you've taken the time to figure that out. i have no clue what else you've taken the time to figure out that i'm not even able to visually pick up on.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2020, 02:44:20 AM »
Tired of Lust  spamming?

Ive been trying this for a while now challenging multiple good player on this map and man the games are amazingly fun to watch, you get to see more runes more sappers more zeppelins more mages and all the good stuff that usually is in the shadow of massive lusted armies.

Now this is not to say that this should be meta I personally like lust and I think the fact that the game is imbalanced is not a problem (some of us like to play the underdogs).
So far even with lust removed and humans having polymorph researched by default where Orcs have raise the dead researched, Orcs still win most of the time and humans never won a game that went to the very late game so do not expect too much.

Still the games are incredibly fun to watch and not having lust forces you to think differently...

But yeah at least this is different and this is fun to play/watch because it pushes players to think/play differently enjoy!  :thumbsup:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2020, 01:50:55 PM »
Nobody cares of auto lust, everyone can buy a mouse and get auto lust if they want.

We cares aboute mpq modification, because its not everyone who can edit it.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020, 02:36:00 PM »
WHAT U GUYS MEAN BY AUTOLUST?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 03:17:37 PM »
Nobody cares of auto lust, everyone can buy a mouse and get auto lust if they want.

We cares aboute mpq modification, because its not everyone who can edit it.

Exactly I wrote 3 different versions to autolust, heal, etc. I'm going to release to the public so people can defend themselves.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2020, 04:02:43 PM »
I don't know what exactly you mean by "auto lust", but this is what it looks like my little newb. <3
=638
If you don't "visually pick up" on the difference, then I have nothing left to tell you.

I understand your frustrated accusations, coming from the 1v2'able depths of the food chain tho... But it's okay TK. Not many have the intellectual abilities to get on this level (in wc2 or anything).

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2020, 08:05:44 PM »
i dont know how these scrips work. never looked at them..

i would imagine you can modify the time between lusts so its still extremely fast, just less noticeable. you're not lusting naturally... you and a few others. plain and simple.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2020, 11:24:16 PM »
Yeah, Lone, that is far more than the dbl click macro for lust. I would consider that "auto lust" even though I've never even seen that before. Maybe Sepi would care to elaborate.... :)