Author Topic: that awkward moment when  (Read 6638 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: that awkward moment when
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2020, 04:17:20 PM »
and if some1 is here thinkin that me and sepi are / were friends.  i tell this once again. we never were.
it was just about being the same nationality and same language. he has always disgusted me, mainly cuz he talks enormous nonless shit 247 with long boring sentenses and he remembers only my bad words which ive admitted and sometimes even apologied. he just never remembers any rude shit he has said. that tells a lot about a person. he finds ur problems n bad words, doesnt regocnice own bad words.
 im also kinda sure he has some kinda mind illness. that iz ok to me. i know many who do. thats not the problem. problems r different. he is just a teenager fag in my eyes who thinks too much about him. skinny lil guy in the middle of nowhere (lappland)

he studies or studied  also techs. so he can code. so he has edited mpq whatever he says, dont fkin believe him. i personally know nuttin about coding. but i know many do here.

ive told the names who i think who use some tricks. i rest my case. swift hasnt to b even named. it is so clear. it has always  been.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2020, 04:20:06 PM »
plus

respect to tk. opening his mouth in hard subjects. and being a good admin.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2020, 04:23:29 PM »
i noticed that i didnt read all the msgs here. i read like half of them. anyway. im not gonna read them. too lazy. neither i will come bak here commenting anything this more. it is just worthless shit talkin. i let the do it. im not wastin my time.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2020, 06:23:00 AM »
sepi has showed me this in priv 1v1 game how he does it (this was about 3-4 years ago). i didnt understand how. i think it has something to do with macros or his pro mouse and kb.
he has also told me he has like 200euros = 250 dollars mouse and like 120eur0s = 140dollars kb.

i have myself kb which i bought from the next hand store with 0.50euros and a mouse which i bought from the normal big food store with 14.9euros.

i myself am real old skool player. many of the fags here arents. also watch replays. watch spbs peon making. watch shotguns and lones "fastness"

Can you point out something on my streams that suggest I have altered something in any way?

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2020, 02:21:22 AM »
is it anything more than setting your ogres to 1-9 in hot keys, and previously setting a macro to 1-b-2 2-b-3 3-b-4 etc. (i.e. click on ogre, lust another ogre) and then assigning that macro to a mouse button? i don't have any buttons on my regular ole mouse to test it out but makes sense in my head. You would also have to assign your ogres to hot keys each time you pump which seems like a pain in the ass, but i guess if you have time

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2020, 05:21:51 AM »
is it anything more than setting your ogres to 1-9 in hot keys, and previously setting a macro to 1-b-2 2-b-3 3-b-4 etc. (i.e. click on ogre, lust another ogre) and then assigning that macro to a mouse button? i don't have any buttons on my regular ole mouse to test it out but makes sense in my head. You would also have to assign your ogres to hot keys each time you pump which seems like a pain in the ass, but i guess if you have time
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF BETTER WAYS TO SET UP A MACRO THAN TO HOTKEY OGGERS 1-9.
AND YOU DONT NEED ANY EXPENSIVE HARDWARE FOR THAT EITHER.

WARVID+INSIGHT SHOULD BE MANDATORY IN TOURNAMENTS, BUT I BELIEVE THEY ARLEADY KINDA ARE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!