Author Topic: that awkward moment when  (Read 6622 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: that awkward moment when
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2020, 05:38:00 AM »
Now for these kind of things I have seen it happen multiple times on like 3 4 ogres when it lags the player lusts ogres and nothing happens then it goes through all at once when latency catches up in one frame.
From a watcher's perspective that would look strange but yeah we would need to be in the game and see if there was a lag spike at that very moment which would explain that.

I cant tell for that video but yeah gotta keep that in mind as well before assuming the worst. :slight_smile:

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2020, 06:49:17 AM »
Its possible for 3-4 ogres not for 9
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2020, 12:51:04 PM »
I don't know what exactly you mean by "auto lust", but this is what it looks like my little newb. <3
=638
DAMN LOL, IT RLY LOOKS LIKE AUTOLUST

HE CAME UP WITH THIS HIMSELF, OR MAYBE BOUGHT SOME IMPROVEMENTS BY ONE OF OUR ELITE HAXX0RZ? WAS HE BANNED?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2020, 02:54:40 PM »
Now for these kind of things I have seen it happen multiple times on like 3 4 ogres when it lags the player lusts ogres and nothing happens then it goes through all at once when latency catches up in one frame.
From a watcher's perspective that would look strange but yeah we would need to be in the game and see if there was a lag spike at that very moment which would explain that.

I cant tell for that video but yeah gotta keep that in mind as well before assuming the worst. :slight_smile:

we've all seen that. thats not what we're talking about.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2020, 02:57:08 PM »
Tk you are retard and you cant even make difference between hacks or cowardness.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2020, 02:59:36 PM »
Eq you have some very serious mental issues. and i'll be looking for the block function on these forums.

you make this place hell. consistently. with no end in sight. one of the servers top toxic players imo.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2020, 03:09:08 PM »
did someone disable the function to block other users on this forum? im not seeing it anywhere.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2020, 03:23:53 PM »
Eq you have some very serious mental issues. and i'll be looking for the block function on these forums.

you make this place hell. consistently. with no end in sight. one of the servers top toxic players imo.

I make this place real, you are a fucking hypocrite delusional bitch...

Acting like i harasse people for real hacking and you are there crying for no fucking reason at all.

Go make sweet potatoes in the wood and bring those 2 hypocrite dictator iL and Tora with you.

Offline Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2020, 06:59:10 PM »
i dont even need to buy a mouse to autolust... i just need to set up the hotkey...

im lazy?

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2020, 08:31:56 PM »
Honestly, hotkey gotta be 10x easier than mouse because mouse button is going to be located somewhere else on the mouse, making it difficult to do multiple things at once while moving your hand or adjusting it to hit that button multiple times quickly.

U8 does have a good point about the lag. I've been able to do all 9 at once on lag. It made me feel very cool.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2020, 10:46:25 PM »
did someone disable the function to block other users on this forum? im not seeing it anywhere.

It's in Profile > Modify Profile >Buddies/Ignore List

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2020, 11:26:26 PM »

It's in Profile > Modify Profile >Buddies/Ignore List

:thumbsup:

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2020, 03:01:53 PM »
Just like if u click a the commands to fast when using the catapults it can misfire, if u click one ogre to lust several ogres in a row, it can misfire the lust , ogre does the action of lust buts doesn't lust, an auto lust hack, corrects the input timing, so u can lust very quickly with one ogre, I lust m ogre select that ogre then he lusts the next in line

Offline Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2020, 07:05:12 PM »
Last time I used auto lust an ogre burped on me

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2020, 04:11:08 PM »
sepi has showed me this in priv 1v1 game how he does it (this was about 3-4 years ago). i didnt understand how. i think it has something to do with macros or his pro mouse and kb.
he has also told me he has like 200euros = 250 dollars mouse and like 120eur0s = 140dollars kb.

i have myself kb which i bought from the next hand store with 0.50euros and a mouse which i bought from the normal big food store with 14.9euros.

i myself am real old skool player. many of the fags here arents. also watch replays. watch spbs peon making. watch shotguns and lones "fastness"