Author Topic: Re: My doc are right.  (Read 4324 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: My doc are right.
« on: March 10, 2015, 10:44:51 AM »
yeah, fuck up the entire server (the exact reasoning why that was a bad idea was presented by il, blid and possibly mouse), because one guy is having mental issues. That sounds about right

if your obsession is related strictly to the client, then im sorry Eq, but you might consider killing yourself. That's your only option UNLESS you want to focus on positive things such as eradicating the hackers from the community. and to do that, talk to lance and persuade him to share the antihack or the hardware ban, give some $$'s to motivate il, support him and perhaps dont spread around instructions about how to hack

i could use some pussy, all of you must donate me 10$ or else.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Re: My doc are right.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 10:46:41 AM »
yeah, fuck up the entire server (the exact reasoning why that was a bad idea was presented by il, blid and possibly mouse), because one guy is having mental issues. That sounds about right

if your obsession is related strictly to the client, then im sorry Eq, but you might consider killing yourself. That's your only option UNLESS you want to focus on positive things such as eradicating the hackers from the community. and to do that, talk to lance and persuade him to share the antihack or the hardware ban, give some $$'s to motivate il, support him and perhaps dont spread around instructions about how to hack

Are you serious bro? Killing myself? Your hitting me when im already down?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 10:49:52 AM »

Hey you retarded Polak suicide is nothing joke about. You must kill chickens for fun since you have no respect for life...even if its EQs.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 10:55:03 AM »
all of you suck him off despite everything he's done, so i decided to post some truth for a change. please call me an antagonist

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 11:01:23 AM »
all of you suck him off despite everything he's done, so i decided to post some truth for a change. please call me an antagonist
No not really, he does have very very annoying qualities but that doesn't mean he should kill himself over it...as his post states he is getting help for it. I would consider you do the same for yourself you martyr. [emoji35]

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 11:13:37 AM »
I would consider you do the same for yourself you martyr.

aww, thanks, i'll keep that in mind, in case i ever decide to post about my personal problems in a wrong section of a gaming forum after pissing off everyone in the community and spamming the hell out of the server&forum.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 11:22:05 AM »
the truth can be "fuck you" but "kill yourself" is not the "truth."  there's really no place for that

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 11:32:17 AM »
the truth can be "fuck you" but "kill yourself" is not the "truth."  there's really no place for that
the truth is, his personal treatment and psychical condition have NOTHING to do with server.war2.ru, this should be offtopic and hence the warning is unjust. I couldnt care less, but rulz r rulz

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »
The virigin mary is very wise with her words. Claw go to church or w/e your people call it.