Author Topic: SUMMER OLYMPIC TOURNY!  (Read 7373 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: SUMMER OLYMPIC TOURNY!
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2020, 06:11:33 PM »
i read like 2 sentences of cels. others before i didnt read.

let me tell about ww2.

the fact is. german army was mega pro. it coulda conquered whole world.

the fact is. usa saved others by comin in that shit.

only for usa, ppl r talkin diff languages now, other than germany.

however
if germany won. and russia would b beaten. we would live in a nice much more stable and beautiful world.
now there is shit countries like usa, mid east, most of asia, most of south america. germany woulda saved us all.

it is very complex. i find it good that usa saved europe from all kinda shit. but in da second hand. i wish germany just conquered all. so they woulda made this world so much greater.
in all matters.

yes. call me a nazi.

im not german, im not a ruskie, im not a yank.

im a Finn. so i have nuttin in this case wot so ever. we woulda beaten the germans anyway. as we did in the lappland war in the late of winter war. first we raped the ruskies, then we raped tha germans. g g. Finland 100. russia 0 , german 6, usa 7, italy 0, france -100.

g g

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2020, 07:15:41 PM »
It amazes me on how every single topic on this god damned forum turns into another discussion/fight etc.

STAY ON TOPIC!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. To get any substance from this post, I have to skim through all this stupid shit, which makes me not want to read it in the first place. I'm sure others are the same way. Control the god damned forums admins.

I would ask people in the game. Not enough people go on the forum, so many people will not know.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 10:09:16 PM »
Bro the French are pussies they always have been end of discussion. You're fine no need to take offense the country of france and people like equinox who represent them are the pussies pshh. LOL

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2020, 11:14:00 AM »
It amazes me on how every single topic on this god damned forum turns into another discussion/fight etc.

STAY ON TOPIC!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. To get any substance from this post, I have to skim through all this stupid shit, which makes me not want to read it in the first place. I'm sure others are the same way. Control the god damned forums admins.

I would ask people in the game. Not enough people go on the forum, so many people will not know.

this forum is terrible and unreadable because of a handful of people.  always has been.  theres not a person on the planet who wants to read an argument between smeagol and equinox. 

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2020, 03:10:34 PM »
Actually fucking dumb ur the only one who try to give us arguments since 3 days, i only say i want Quebec, gtfo loser.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2020, 08:22:20 PM »

this forum is terrible and unreadable because of a handful of people.  always has been.  theres not a person on the planet who wants to read an argument between smeagol and equinox. 
Yeah sure it's me. I just point out Equinox's dumb shit and troll him when he already posted it. If he acted normal there would be no need for superheros like me... LOL

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2020, 12:11:49 AM »
You are just another retard between much many others.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.