Author Topic: [done] Formal Complaint Vs War2 Forum Team #1  (Read 7936 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
[done] Formal Complaint Vs War2 Forum Team #1
« on: March 07, 2015, 05:36:06 PM »
Hypocracy On The Forums

How come as soon as the admins start getting attacked and insulted threads get moved? The same thing has been happening to me for weeks and I have created multiple complaints in here and everyone just ignores it and I even get warned for complaining about getting attacked.

I get admins saying "We can't do anything about attacks/insults". Thats funny since as soon as the admins start getting insulted, threads get moved. What hypocracy. Seems more like North Korea here than a democracy.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:41:30 AM by mousEtopher »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Formal Complaint Vs War2 Forum Team #1
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »
DOWN WITH DEMOCRACY!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 05:46:39 PM »
your reasoning is pretty inaccurate, little ganz, but this thread isnt as bad as your other 'formal complains'. north korea, huh? i consider myself lucky for being able to just laugh it off.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 05:57:30 PM »
Hypocracy On The Forums

How come as soon as the admins start getting attacked and insulted threads get moved? The same thing has been happening to me for weeks and I have created multiple complaints in here and everyone just ignores it and I even get warned for complaining about getting attacked.

I get admins saying "We can't do anything about attacks/insults". Thats funny since as soon as the admins start getting insulted, threads get moved. What hypocracy. Seems more like North Korea here than a democracy.

Untrue. The threads in question were entirely offtopic, therefore they were moved in their entirety. The "ridiculous van" thread is another example of that.
squeak!

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 06:01:23 PM »
Hypocracy On The Forums

Untrue. The threads in question were entirely offtopic, therefore they were moved in their entirety. The "ridiculous van" thread is another example of that.

So calling someone an asshole in the middle of thread isn't offtopic?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 06:41:18 PM »
It does little to detract from the purpose of the thread taken as a whole, and it's not feasible to expect moderators to intervene in every single situation on a per-post basis. Flaming isn't disallowed, but spam is. One flame post isn't spam, but it becomes spam when you engage the flamer and start a pointless back & forth exchange. That's what ruins a thread.

I also don't particularly want to foster the expectation that moderators are here to enforce each individual's interpretation of the rules, as long as that person makes enough noise about it. But even so, I'd be far more likely to consider your POV if you were to use the report functionality or send me a PM about it, rather than making half a dozen responses to the person and then come begging me to give warnings. If you ask me to intervene after you've already engaged somebody, I pretty much have to warn you both. 
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 03:31:53 AM »
poor ganz @ pwned. The justice prevails once more