War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Paperboy vs Harrywangs 266  11

Sappers Posts: 954 Karma: +58/-10 Live free or die ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Paperboy vs Harrywangs
« on: May 17, 2020, 05:02:01 PM »
Paperboy

-funny, sense of humor
-high skill level, assorted and creative strats
-not a crybaby allyblamer
-doesn't advocate for the banning of "inferior" players from games due to fear he can't carry them
-never once harassed me or supported the group bullying or suggested I should be banned/killed or be forced to smurf to hide from harassment etc.
-doesn't dodge 1s vs players like me...easily wins and demonstrates his ability with action rather than cheap big talk
-doesn't post crybaby threads suggesting people should be banned FROM THE SERVER for building in game lol
-one of the RU players who was actually fun to play with

Harrywangs

-everything opposite
Server Admin Axe Thrower Posts: 371 Karma: +39/-4 *****

woofy

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Paperboy vs Harrywangs
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 08:56:55 PM »
why are you bullying Harrywangs? aren't you against bullying?

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 11:10:18 PM »
Lol I have only words.

You have a ban hammer.

Who has the power to bully here? You don't care about Wangs or his precious feelings. Your gripe with me is for calling out your power abuse and dodging.

Harrywangs helped drive me out of RU along with many others. He was one of the many who asked to have me banned from games when Swift told everyone they shouldn't play with me anymore. After like a decade and a half with no issues playing in the same games, Harry said I'm too newb to be allowed to play and then refused to 1s me in a series even for $50. I can't play at RU on my main to this day without getting spammed rude PMs by multiple people. Harry's response to me when 2 years of van's harassment got old was that I should hide on smurf names (which get banned and outed by people like Joe and Jordan who can access every aka any player ever used on ru). Harry should take his own advice and hide on smurf names to avoid unpleasant gaming experiences and realize how crappy his advice was.

RU is touted as free speech central, no? I couldn't get help from admins after 2 years of relentless harassment because people *must* be able to say what they want and the players whose experience is ruined are irrelevant unless it's a preferred favorite or power abusive admin who bans without warning on the spot when no rule has been broken.

You already drove me out of RU (and today Im so thankful lol!!) and wanted me banned for things I said that were true and let people say I should be killed.

Trying to turn it around and say the someone who can no longer play at RU due to bullying, harassment, and unjust power abuse is the bully is beyond comical.

I'm very happy where I am now, but I've always been one to stand up for anyone who's unfairly attacked or threatened or maligned and Paperboy is a far more valuable and well-liked W2 player than any person who commented on the "ban him" thread and even though he will prolly be pissed I commented on it (sorry pb), he isn't one of the people on RU who deserves to have his name dragged through the dirt or be on the table as a banning discussion. I don't think he was ever in danger or needed help but even the discussion is ridiculous.

Only in a backwards and upside down world of lunacy does a W2 legend like PB have sad newbs calling for SERVER BAN over a little good natured fun.

woofy

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 12:01:29 AM »
hey, no offence, but you're a very toxic person sometimes so i didn't actually read any of that.

other than that, hope you're well!
Grunt Posts: 103 Karma: +19/-0 ***

LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile

LuX

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 01:20:57 AM »
Had a random ally tonight who built his hall behind the trees at 12, thought it was pb...

Sup dugz!

Side note for Harry... I dont normally post anything relevant on here but he is one true player that does stick up for newbs. He has left my game on more than one occasion to play with a newer player so they wouldn't leave the server. Someone does need to teach that newb tho on how to use an exacto knife the proper way. Love you bitch
Axe Thrower Posts: 457 Karma: +58/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 01:27:32 AM »
Babyshark is a toxic person, I am glad she created a newb server to sit in by herself
Grunt Posts: 244 Karma: +12/-0 ***

Cel

• Grunt
    • View Profile

Cel

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 01:45:01 AM »
No one ever said Paperboy was going to get banned.
Harry complained about a smurf for grieffing a game which is not sufficient on its own to be banned for anyways, and yes it turned out the smurf was Paperboy.

So no worries on RU people are not getting banned easily and your beloved Paperboy is safe!

Also worth noticing:
We now have a permanent squelch plugin thanks to Fois, so for people like you that always complained about having to re-squelch the same people over and over again: worry no more, it does it for you everytime you login! You set it up once and never have to worry about it again :-)

Anyways you are always welcome to play games on RU anytime with us, just like the good old days, if you are willing to bury the hatchet for a few rounds :thumbsup:

:wc2:

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 02:06:21 AM »
All I'm doing is holding up a mirror.

If you see "toxic", it's not surprising.

Shotgun, you already proclaimed you want me dead lol. That's toxic.

What, exactly, have I done to you, Shotgun, that you feel you've been poisoned by this newb?

Clearly you feel some level of personal offense, some hurt, some internal damage, or you wouldn't feel threatened and wouldn't say I should be killed.

In what way have you been hurt? Toxic things hurt people. How did I hurt you?

I know how I "hurt" Dugs. He is angry because I told him he was wrong to randomly ban my friend without warning for no reason for breaking no rule from RU server for 13 days. Other people love the game of W2 every bit as much as Dugs does. If Dugs had been banned for 13 days, he would have been unhappy. Oh, then I made fun of him for dodging me even when $100 was on the table. RU culture and Dugs personally encouraged smack talk, so the dodge claim can't be his legit complaint about me. It's the calling him out for banning someone with no rule, no warning, no fairness. He didn't like that. Dugs, if you have something *else* that has hurt you, bring it forward. If I've wronged you in some way that doesn't simply involve speaking the truth, I am willing to apologize.

I used to like Dugs. I used to like Harrywangs just fine and got along for a decade and a half with no issues. I even used to be okay with Shotgun.

But once people are calling for you to be banned or killed, it kinda puts a damper on the W2 joy.

I think everyone who commented in this thread AGREES with me that PB should not be banned from server for playfully building in game.

I am actually thankful now that RU drove me out because the door that opened after that one closed led to the best Warcraft 2 environment I've ever played in in my life and night after night I have so much fun in a really happy and positive environment and I love it, and the community we've built. I love ring and LordVaras and Tupac and easycompany and TOFU and disgrunt and Cyan and achilles and randompeasant and Narlyman and Babyrex and Lambchops and Nedro and Moriouce and Ibecrom and DeathKnight and RockOn and Ariph and Duma and ffasonly and DDESIGNER (even though he makes u kill all buildings np) and He-Man and Incos and PBRMEASAP and Ragner and Dr-Orc and Megalodon and Kurtz and Shep and Advisor and rareskills and SirClenfle and all the newer guys StellarDee Nitefury HakuXer0 Gyrhawk, way too many to list, but I so thoroughly enjoy our community and games that when I say I found Warcraft 2 Paradise, it's completely from my heart and experience. I am really happy now.

I don't want to get sucked into this very negative place, just wanted to say it's absurd that Paperboy should have people discussing banning him from server for having a sense of humor about a 20 year old video game. He was never a bad guy to me.

Yeah, it would have been nice if this dying game could be united. But I was driven out and still love the game, so I had no choice.

Long live Warcraft 2.

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2020, 02:07:25 AM »
Update: Received notice my beloved Paperboy is safe. All is well. So long folks.

PS. Beloved Paperboy I miss you.
Death Knight Posts: 3345 Karma: +132/-99 *********

Equinox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2020, 04:17:53 AM »
That girl want to save that damn game but she choose to protect the worst player ever to destroy every fucking games since 20 years.

I think everyone who have ever been admins at this game are trying to fight each other to know wich one will always be the most fucking retard for the eternity.

woofy

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2020, 04:59:45 AM »
Sup Seany!
Grunt Posts: 149 Karma: +23/-0 ***

Harrywangs

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2020, 10:19:16 PM »
God help me...

-Subjective
-Subjective
-Subjective

-Rarely call to ban people of low skill unless you join games where everyone is way over your skill level and you are too heavy for anyone. I also complain to host when they get auto booted. 9 times out of 10, I say put 2-3 best with that person. If they still have no chance....can't have 5/7 players play a noncompetitive game for 1 person. I'm sorry.

- Never told you to be banned or killed (tf)? I did say smurf. It was a suggestion, not an insult? Only harassed (if I did) after you brought it on yourself at that point. This was LONG into your months of complaining. That was only when you wouldn't stfu in the channel 24/7. I did not start anything if you were not speaking already. After being nice about it for a while, I got annoyed.

- I played 2-3 1v1s, I won very easily, super boring, not going to keep 1v1ing. For the 100th time, $50 does not entice me to play you and I find it kind of pathetic you would pay someone to play you in the first place to be honest. It is also insulting personally.

- You didn't want Van banned? I accepted no ban/warning, wanted aka released. REASON I ASKED FOR PUNISHMENT IS SO WE DONT KICK NOOBS OUT OF GAMES THINKING THEY ARE SMURFS. As I already said.

- Don't recall telling the server not to play with you?

- You were noob (maybe better now) and yet ALWAYS trying to play with people well outside of your skill level for some reason. I would imagine SOME (I don't speak for all) others find that boring and annoying to have to carry so much. It's not an insult. It is just the truth. Like anyone else. When I was much worse, I wouldn't bug swift/sg/lone/u8 to 1v1 me all day when they just rape me. They get bored too. Shit, even now...

- I don't get sensitive to "unpleasant gaming experiences" and need to smurf because of it. I can handle it.

- I didn't know it was PB. So, don't say I called to get "PB" banned. I called to get the smurf's actions banned. Notice how the thread was barely 2 pages and I didn't keep going at it because I got answers and conceded to no official warning/ban.

LUX- YOU SOB, IT WAS A RAZOR BLADE, OKAY!?! Also, thanks, I do often play/train newer people.