Author Topic: Post old akas  (Read 6026 times)

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Post old akas
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2020, 07:08:30 PM »
Coming from kankus who had been caught editing ss and busted at least 3 times.. kankus hacked 100%

Pathelogical liar on top of that, Koorb you sure are a loser.
The only loser here is you crying someone hacked 20 years ago lmao. See what actually is the truth is I use to own you badly and you couldn't handle it and cried hacks like the true newb you always have been kankus.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:10:48 PM by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp »

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2020, 02:00:02 AM »
Coming from kankus who had been caught editing ss and busted at least 3 times.. kankus hacked 100%

The only loser here is you crying someone hacked 20 years ago lmao. See what actually is the truth is I use to own you badly and you couldn't handle it and cried hacks like the true newb you always have been kankus.

Used to own me badly really? On what aka? very, very few peoples used to own me badly so go on and tell me and names you did it on.

Oh and your post is pretty damn ironic cause you did just accuse me of hacking over 20 years ago without any proofs. You are one piece of shit hypocrite. And whats your proof exactly? The only SS i ever dodged was to that fucking newb Allstar whom wasn't worth my time at all. How many times did i send SS within 1 min of being asked to? Fucking gazillion of times. And what SS did i ever edit? Im pretty damn curious about it. 

NamNori though? Theres a reason everyone thought you were Valk. The SS dodge was strong in this one.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:08:49 AM by KaNuKs~ »

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2020, 03:19:45 AM »
al

Used to own me badly really? On what aka? very, very few peoples used to own me badly so go on and tell me and names you did it on.

Oh and your post is pretty damn ironic cause you did just accuse me of hacking over 20 years ago without any proofs. You are one piece of shit hypocrite. And whats your proof exactly? The only SS i ever dodged was to that fucking newb Allstar whom wasn't worth my time at all. How many times did i send SS within 1 min of being asked to? Fucking gazillion of times. And what SS did i ever edit? Im pretty damn curious about it. 

NamNori though? Theres a reason everyone thought you were Valk. The SS dodge was strong in this one.
Epic essay from a butthurt newb who 20 years later is still crying over getting beatdown

The amount of care in your post trying to justify that you didn't hack clearly shows deceptive behavior of a liar
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:25:53 AM by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp »

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2020, 03:46:02 AM »
KANUKS IS RIGHT
KOORB IS WRONG

EDIT: OR SHOULD I SAY: KOORB GOT IT BACKWARDS. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2020, 11:21:37 AM »
al

Epic essay from a butthurt newb who 20 years later is still crying over getting beatdown

The amount of care in your post trying to justify that you didn't hack clearly shows deceptive behavior of a liar

Oh so i should just ignore baseless accusations from a guy everyone knew hacked?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2020, 12:16:32 PM »
Oh so i should just ignore baseless accusations from a guy everyone knew hacked?

You know “Y0o” I don’t know u that well but I never got the impression you were good. I’ve played Koorb and you. Seems like you aren’t all that great. Why the hostility?
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2020, 04:39:21 PM »
Kanuks had a reputation as one of the best around like 04-05

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2020, 05:34:36 PM »
Ah when everyone was new. That's like the pre-flash/jaedong era of SC.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2020, 06:56:55 PM »

Everyone was new on Kali and Zone over 20 years ago

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2020, 07:12:46 PM »
It's you who has the baseless accusation kankaus, you only speak for yourself so don't claim every body like your the president spoke person. No one good thinks I hacked because I didn't. A 20 year old accusation is childish. We're is your proof?

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2020, 10:17:34 PM »

kanuks was better than you are.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2020, 10:23:36 PM »

You know “Y0o” I don’t know u that well but I never got the impression you were good. I’ve played Koorb and you. Seems like you aren’t all that great. Why the hostility?

pretty positive swift used to have him as the only person in the top 3 on both old/ef and bne/f.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2020, 07:53:22 AM »
Kanuks was really good back then. namnori hacked that's known. I ruined your thread as more akas with hacking mightov poped up (like the ramses dude) but that's known he got caught more times then a jew stealing money. 20 years a go or no, you hacked. Does it matter now? It doesn't. I just never connected ogremage with namnori.
Yea its me.

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2020, 10:04:06 PM »
Kanuks was really good back then. namnori hacked that's known. I ruined your thread as more akas with hacking mightov poped up (like the ramses dude) but that's known he got caught more times then a jew stealing money. 20 years a go or no, you hacked. Does it matter now? It doesn't. I just never connected ogremage with namnori.

Sorry but your wrong, You on the other hand are a known hacker for many years. Funny how the quility are the ones that always accuse (you)

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2020, 10:02:39 PM »
Sorry but your wrong, You on the other hand are a known hacker for many years. Funny how the quility are the ones that always accuse (you)
Can only agree. Once you are not sure what to do you accuse the other of hacking.
You don't even know the name i played on which makes this even funnier. Who exactly did you think you're accusing :)
Yea its me.