Author Topic: $100 King of the Hill PBall Tournament Friday, May 29th, at 6 PM CDT / 7 PM EDT  (Read 2554 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
There will be a $100 King of the Hill tournament Friday, May 29th, at 6 PM Central USA time / 7 PM Eastern time in channel spikes. I hope we can get some old players on again for this and get a good turnout overall. It will be a different map each game of the round best of 3 normal games so 3 different maps and best of 5 finals so 5 maps. The maps that will be played are:
Normal rounds and semi finals:
Match 1: 45 Man PBall
Match 2: 60 Man PBall
Match 3: 80 Man PBall
Finals(Best of 5 add 2):
Match 4: PBall X
Match 5: 2 Mage 1 Spell
1st will pay $70 and 2nd will pay $30. Anyone is welcome to play it'll be in channel spikes on server RU. I'll be messaging people to see if you can make it. Please play if you can and let's have a good night of some PBall fun!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Day after tomorrow!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Smeagol think he is the bpall king, we must show him hes not anymore, i want everyone joining that tournament!!!!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 11:21:03 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Smeagol think he is the bpall king, we must show him hes not anymore, i want everyone joining that tournament!!!!  :thumbsup:
For real though PBall is a friendly game anyone who wants to chellenge Smeagol and the best PBallers you are welcome! We are not GOW players who talk shit and ban people because we have small cocks.

Anyway Equinox will be sucking my dick at 6 PM tomorrow central USA time!. Anyone wanting to watch Equinox suck Smeagol's dick is welcome to come to channel spikes and play the $100 PBall tournament and watch EQ suck my dick.

I am not gay! Equinox is and he offered so to assert my dominance over him, so I will allow Equinox to suck my dick before the PBall tournament tomorrow! He's french anyway so he's basically a girl right? Anyway PBall tourney tomorrow be there! ;D LOL

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
For real though PBall is a friendly game anyone who wants to chellenge Smeagol and the best PBallers you are welcome! We are not GOW players who talk shit and ban people because we have small cocks.

Anyway Equinox will be sucking my dick at 6 PM tomorrow central USA time!. Anyone wanting to watch Equinox suck Smeagol's dick is welcome to come to channel spikes and play the $100 PBall tournament and watch EQ suck my dick.

I am not gay! Equinox is and he offered so to assert my dominance over him, so I will allow Equinox to suck my dick before the PBall tournament tomorrow! He's french anyway so he's basically a girl right? Anyway PBall tourney tomorrow be there! ;D LOL

Lol my squad is comming for you, be ready to defend that title!!!  :omg:

May only the real man will be the last one standing, good luck!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 02:25:20 AM by Equinox »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Ten people showed up for the King of the Hill tournament, but 2 were late and we were already playing with 8. I(xXxSmeagolxXx) won 1st vs Adam-w, got him 3-0 in the finals =D. Here is the bracket:
Round 1(45 Man, 60 Man, and 80 Man)

xXxSmeagolxXx vs Proof-Dealer - Smeagol wins 2-1
Adam-w vs Manowar! - Adam wins 2-0
8)Mikulz(8 vs Mariano - Mikulz wins 2-1
BrightXero vs Cadorna33 - Bright wins 2-0

Round 2(Semi Finals)(45 Man, 60 Man, and 80 Man)

xXxSmeagolxXx vs 8)Mikulz(8 - Smeagol wins 2-0
Adam-w vs BrightXero - Adam wins 2-1

Round 3(Finals best of 5)(45 Man, 60 Man, and 80 Man game 4 would've been PBall X and 5 2 Mage 1 Spell)

xXxSmeagolxXx vs Adam-w - xXxSmeagolxXx wins 3-0     

1st and $70: xXxSmeagolxXx
2nd and $30: Adam-w

Thank you to everyone who showed up or played. It was fun as hell to have a PBall tournament again, it was the first one since 2018. There were some very good and close games. Good games in the finals Adam! Good games in the Semis Mikulz! AND a special shout out to Proof-Dealer who gave me my only loss of the tournament in 60 Man, but I won the round 2-1, good job Proof!

I'm glad we got enough people to have one of these again, I'll probably host another PBall tournament in a month or two. I'll let you all know when I have another one planned. THANKS to everyone who played!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:58:25 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Lucky i was not there, i had to do some groceries, next time ill show you power of my arrow.  :ok_hand:

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Lucky i was not there, i had to do some groceries, next time ill show you power of my arrow.  :ok_hand:
:P good can't wait. You will die though =D.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
I want to give a big thank you to M[k-Maximus for donating the $100 to the May 29th KOTH tournament. I love Warcraft 2 and PBall as do others, and I'm glad we have someone like him still willing to donate to help us have some good old nostalgic fun. It's much appreciated buddy thank you!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
I'd also like to add Maximus hasn't even played in years. He found my PBall group and was an old PBall player who still had fond memories of this game and wanted to help PBall and Warcraft 2, very cool.