Author Topic: New Grand Master  (Read 8127 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: New Grand Master
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2020, 01:52:07 AM »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2020, 05:06:48 AM »
I did tell EQ I don’t mind having him run it from now on. But doesn’t look like we’re able to give him access to set the icons, we would have to do it for him. Which isn’t that big a deal.
Just don't let Eq run anything...

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2020, 05:37:47 AM »
If anyone in the communauty got something against it, be free to give your opinion while it's the time guys.

U GOTTA PROMISE YOU WILL LET EVERYONE PLAY. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY - REQUEST WARVIDEO AND/OR INSIGHT FROM EVERYONE. ONLY DISQUALIFY WHEN THEY FAIL TO PROVIDE IT.

U CANT JUST CHERRYPICK THE PLAYERS BASED ON YOUR OWN CRITERIA/OPINION.

EXAMPLES:
GOOD: LAMBCHOPS YOU DIDNT GIVE WARVIDEO, I BANN U
BAD: U8 YOU USE MPQ HACK PROGRAMMATION, I BANN U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 08:57:43 AM »
If anyone in the communauty got something against it, be free to give your opinion while it's the time guys.

U GOTTA PROMISE YOU WILL LET EVERYONE PLAY. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY - REQUEST WARVIDEO AND/OR INSIGHT FROM EVERYONE. ONLY DISQUALIFY WHEN THEY FAIL TO PROVIDE IT.

U CANT JUST CHERRYPICK THE PLAYERS BASED ON YOUR OWN CRITERIA/OPINION.

EXAMPLES:
GOOD: LAMBCHOPS YOU DIDNT GIVE WARVIDEO, I BANN U
BAD: U8 YOU USE MPQ HACK PROGRAMMATION, I BANN U

This is not my personal tournament, it's a communauty league, i got no reason to use my personal criteria/opinion.

Anyway some rules will change for sure, but it will be for the best, for the communauty, EVERYONE will be able to have those titles if they deserve it, everyone will be able to lose them too, there no more free pass and no more people who think * i got admins in my pocket, all of em * People will have the chance to fight for something, getting better for something, no more abusing by some players whos take this game in hostage.

But i rassure you, edited mpq will not be a criteria and nobody have to be scare of it, thats another probleme and we can fix this without mixing everything togheter.

People who hack the mpq will still be able to play those league because for the moment edited mpq is still legal.

PS: War video have never been a criteria for me, i think its way too much job and it dont belong to players, players want some fun and competition, they dont want to records/saves and send 5 videos to admins. It stock the league and thats exactly what we want here, unstock that league.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:33:43 AM by Equinox »

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2020, 09:49:43 AM »
THERE ARE SUPER POWERFUL HAX OUT THERE AND I WOULD SUGGEST WARVIDEO. NOW MORE THAN EVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2020, 09:57:18 AM »
THERE ARE SUPER POWERFUL HAX OUT THERE AND I WOULD SUGGEST WARVIDEO. NOW MORE THAN EVER

More details?

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2020, 10:02:19 AM »
own -> owe
That must be one of the most funny miss-types of the month especially in these sentences.  :rofl:

Joke aside:
In a sense I agree I hope players will grow up and just let go of the stupid and annoying drama to just enjoy good gaming and fun.

This is a 20 years old game andwe are not so many left to play it. So lets start respecting one another as we all share one thing in common:  :wc2:

Of course that means no cheating yes, and that also means trying to see the best before the worst in your pairs.

So if you get utterly destroyed in these games the first thing that should come to your minds is not that the guy cheated but that maybe he actually played better than you got lucky or had better timing or map understanding.
Most of the time you will be right with that assumption and if you are wrong well at least you wont be mad about it since you wont be assuming the worst all the time.

These were direct quote from Cel's future edition of the amazing "How to be a happy and positive warcraft 2 player" book coming soon to your libraries.
Subscribe now! And give a thumbs up! And you may be rewarded with an amazing and personalized advice on how to cook the most amazing french boiled snails!!!

Pre-order now at: https://www.amazon.com/CelAmazingBooksOfHappinessSeriesSpecialSnailsEdition

Use the promo-code: MPQMEMES to get instant price reduction of 42.42% on your next baguette!

Love you all! (no homo)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:10:21 AM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2020, 10:18:57 AM »
own -> owe
That must be one of the most funny miss-types of the month especially in these sentences.  :rofl:

Joke aside:
In a sense I agree I hope players will grow up and just let go of the stupid and annoying drama to just enjoy good gaming and fun.

This is a 20 years old game andwe are not so many left to play it. So lets start respecting one another as we all share one thing in common:  :wc2:

Of course that means no cheating yes, and that also means trying to see the best before the worst in your pairs.

So if you get utterly destroyed in these games the first thing that should come to your minds is not that the guy cheated but that maybe he actually played better than you got lucky or had better timing or map understanding.
Most of the time you will be right with that assumption and if you are wrong well at least you wont be mad about it since you wont be assuming the worst all the time.

These were direct quote from Cel's future edition of the amazing "How to be a happy and positive warcraft 2 player" book coming soon to your libraries.
Subscribe now! And give a thumbs up! And you may be rewarded with an amazing and personalized advice on how to cook the most amazing french boiled snails!!!

Pre-order now at: https://www.amazon.com/CelAmazingBooksOfHappinessSeriesSpecialSnailsEdition

Use the promo-code: MPQMEMES to get instant price reduction of 42.42% on your next baguette!

Love you all! (no homo)

Games is dead because nobody take cares of it and some peoples get priviledge over everyone in the communauty, if you think pro players from another games will join this game without any security you are wrong, people want and deserve to play secure, but that dosent mean its there job to secure themself and proof they dont hacks, its admin job to do that.

So instead of making useless software like solo russian campain and shit like that, how about making real anti hack and stop trying to steal money peoples?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:30:07 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2020, 11:07:10 AM »
Errr

You really like to be mad serious all the time...

I will be direct and frank with you and this is the last time I will respond to that kind of comment politely so read carefully because I wont say that many times over:

I am not coming here to work... When I program for war2 I make stuff that makes me happy and that I feel are fun and quick to do, and that are cool to use for me and others.

As for the money and all, this was obviously a joke. I do not want your money I am here because I like warcraft 2 and the fun I get out of what I do is enough for me I do not want to work on my hobby.

I know it would be cool to have a real anti-hack and all I am not denying it. It would be cool to have remastered graphics as well, and many other things like that but I do not have the time nor the money to be able to make these tedious things.

Plus I have no actual knowledge of the game's binary and it would take me ages to sniff my way into this thing even if I really wanted to spend my evenings on this.

That is why I say we can dream of new nice things and although I would love to have these things and can agree they could make the game better. It does not mean we cannot enjoy what we already have.

The game still is running and fun to play and I personally have tons of fun playing it every time.
Sure, things could be better but since I am not going to be the one sweating over this for it to happen, and since I know how much it would cost to a person to do these things, maybe I can try just being grateful for what we do get for free regularly from people like: fois, lambchop, IL (that has to take hours off sleep just to keep the server safe from mentally ill lifeless assholes) etc...

And nothing stops me from still trying to have fun with what we have without insulting and blaming the ones that bring us stuff for not doing the things that I want and that I am not willing to learn / do myself.

Because trust me, we are all human beings in the end: Insults and complaints and ungrateful rants do not give us the will to continue doing these things the more you insult people the more they want to just stop investing themselves and leave to other projects were people actually appreciate what they do...

So if you want more stuff start doing your part or at the very least start recognizing what people that do not owe you anything bring to the table every now and then...
Right now I know for a fact IL spent more than 3 nights awake working his ass for the server to keep running start showing a little respect or maybe one day the next IL will have to be you and we will see how the constant ranting affects your will to continue doing nice things at the cost of your own health for a game you barely have the time to play anymore...

Maybe we make "useless software", yet no one is stopping you from doing useful things or being nice, yet you appear to fail to be able to do either of those things...

A bon entendeur...

:critter:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:27:11 AM by Cel »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2020, 12:09:12 PM »
Some people dont want tags eq.

You talk about cry baby. You are literally biggest .ru cry baby last 3 months.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2020, 12:17:53 PM »
Errr

You really like to be mad serious all the time...

I will be direct and frank with you:

I am not coming here to work... When I program for war2 I make stuff that makes me happy and that I feel are fun and quick to do, and that are cool to use for me and others.

As for the money and all, this was obviously a joke. I do not want your money I am here because I like warcraft 2 and the fun I get out of what I do is enough for me I do not want to work on my hobby.

I know it would be cool to have a real anti-hack and all I am not denying it. It would be cool to have remastered graphics as well, and many other things like that but I do not have the time nor the money to be able to make these tedious things.

Plus I have no actual knowledge of the game's binary and it would take me ages to sniff my way into this thing even if I really wanted to spend my evenings on this.

That is why I say we can dream of new nice things and although I would love to have these things and can agree they could make the game better. It does not mean we cannot enjoy what we already have.

The game still is running and fun to play and I personally have tons of fun playing it every time.
Sure, things could be better but since I am not going to be the one sweating over this for it to happen, and since I know how much it would cost to a person to do these things, maybe I can try just being grateful for what we do get for free regularly from people like: fois, lambchop, IL (that has to take hours off sleep just to keep the server safe from mentally ill lifeless assholes) etc...

And nothing stops me from still trying to have fun with what we have without insulting and blaming the ones that bring us stuff for not doing the things that I want and that I am not willing to learn / do myself.

Because trust me we are all human beings in the end insults and complaints and ungrateful rants do not give us the will to continue doing these things the more you insult people the more they want to just stop investing themselves and leave to other projects were people actually appreciate what they do...

So if you want more stuff start doing your part or at the very least start recognizing what people that do not owe you anything bring to the table every now and then...
Right now I know for a fact IL spent more than 3 nights awake working his ass for the server start showing a little respect or maybe one day the next IL will have to be you and we will see how the constant ranting affect your will to continue doing nice things...

A bon entendeur...

:critter:

'' I am not coming here to work... When I program for war2 I make stuff that makes me happy and that I feel are fun and quick to do, and that are cool to use for me and others. ''

I understand that and i respect that, but the fact is you totally know there peoples who abbuse of the security lack of the server, as a programmar you know those thing more then anyone here, but you act like it's almost a conspiracy and even worst you are protecting them... You are tolding us we are almost retards because editing our hotkeys is not more complicated then open winwar, but you know its not true at all, you cant even explain us how to do those things, because it's exactly complicated. What i say is not that you need to be our slave and do a software for us, but if you want to feel happy, maybe you should work on probleme that we try to solve for many years, making us happy should make you happy....

'' As for the money and all, this was obviously a joke. I do not want your money I am here because I like warcraft 2 and the fun I get out of what I do is enough for me I do not want to work on my hobby. ''

You were pretty serious bro, just assume it like a men! And the thing is, i totally understand that you can be paid for those things and i also respect that, every work should be paid, but this is not a personal service that we talk about, you are acting like if that hotkeys programms is only for me, but at the end it's a communauty service that we talk about, if you made that software, you dont just please me, but an entire communauty.... Your proposition is exactly about what i cry about, those peoples who have privilege over the other ones, and now you are telling me, give me 200$ and ill made you an edited hotkeys software... For me to accept that is literally do exactly what i denounce. It's almost if you just wanna laugh of me..

'' That is why I say we can dream of new nice things and although I would love to have these things and can agree they could make the game better. It does not mean we cannot enjoy what we already have. ''

Thats true and thats why when i does my tournaments or things like that i always make a rule about the anti-hack even if i know it dosent work, because it's better then nothing and i respect the effort of iL... And i think any decent human who really love that game and really respect effort of other should show the exemple and use that anti-hack. That's why i have no respect at all for peoples who dont use it and act like they are alone in there little world, i have way much more respect for iL then u8. For 2 years he just dint cares about anti hack and act like if he was the king, that bahavior just show to other peoples they can do the same as him, as one of the best and popular players, he must show the exemple untill he just say '' i dont cares of everyone, im just here for my personal pleasure '' Wich is really fucking coward, and i dont have respect for that kind of peoples, sorry.

'' The game still is running and fun to play and I personally have tons of fun playing it every time.
Sure, things could be better but since I am not going to be the one sweating over this for it to happen, and since I know how much it would cost to a person to do these things, maybe I can try just being grateful for what we do get for free regularly from people like: fois, lambchop, IL (that has to take hours off sleep just to keep the server safe from mentally ill lifeless assholes) etc... ''

The game is super fun for you because you still new at this game and you probably dont even cares about competition.. But there peoples for who it need more then just log in and play some games, it's a fact, it's a human behavior, competition is part of almost everyone, i can understand it's not everyone who need competition, but anyone who told me i lie is the liar. When you goes to the channel and you see grudge bewteen 2 peoples, it's not about me... When someone is mad because he lose a game, it's not about me, that behavior is well know from years and always will be... So What i try to do is exactly to change those mentality, and thats why security is important for everyone, if players dont feel safe from the begginning, then he already start with no confidence about the true result of the game. People need to feel safe to accept there lose like a man. Now i understand programmars work hard and deserve respect and gratefull, your totally right, but let me tell you something.... Communauty have nothing to do with moustopher or lambchop quiting..... It's exactly the staff who make them quit, mousetopher leave because the saga burnt/van and lambchop leave because of tk. You see thats another big probleme, that staff cant even roll on the same page and they are cockblocking each other instead of working togheter... I respect iL effort and dedication to the server, but like i have always say, he dont know what hes doing at all, he have no plan, no structure, hes just acting like, let's does the destiny do the work. This game need serious goal and serious staff, if you really respect that game, then give it what it really deserve.

'' Because trust me we are all human beings in the end insults and complaints and ungrateful rants do not give us the will to continue doing these things the more you insult people the more they want to just stop investing themselves and leave to other projects were people actually appreciate what they do... ''

Insulting is relative my friend, for you insulting is saying the truth directly with no filter, for me insulting is someone like iL who dint even answer my threads and act like if i dont even exist. If you think peoples have never insult me the way you talk about, it's because you dont know what it is to eard people tell you, die stupid french, fucking frog, retard, mental ilness, die from your cancer etc, etc.... But for me it's not even a big deal, because im a grown men and i understand it's always have been and it always will be... For me what is insulting is that people in charge of autority that dont even cares about what we say. Last week server was down, mutiple peoples made thread about it, iL see it for 4 days in a row and just ignore our post, i had to made a thread and call him a garbage to finally see him fix the server 15 minutes later. How does i have to insult that guys 4 days after everyone complaint and he see it? I dont say he need to fix it, but if he cant because he got something else to do, then he just can told us sorry guys im really busy right now i will try to do that as fast as i can, but seing the threads and leaving like a coward like if the game is dying? Certainly not bro, that for me is pretty insulting.

'' So if you want more stuff start doing your part or at the very least start recognizing what people that do not owe you anything bring to the table every now and then...
Right now I know for a fact IL spent more than 3 nights awake working his ass for the server start showing a little respect or maybe one day the next IL will have to be you and we will see how the constant ranting affect your will to continue doing nice things... ''

I have ask for many years to help that server, i made tournament for years, i made league, i made forums, i made website, i take cares of peoples in channel, i hosted for them, i have been fair with them, making the most legit team every times so everyone can actually enjouy our games... I have fight for them, i have force admins to do lot of new thing for us... New forum, anti-hack, icons, banner in the lobby... But they have never respect what i did by exactly doing what you are doing here, acting like if i never did anything... And they are not respecting my own autority when i make my own tournaments and league, they have never support me, the only thing they do is talking about my money... Give me 500$ and i will put you admin, give me 200$ and i will make you a software... I will give them money when i wanna give them money, nobody gonna buy me like that, nobody gonna corrupt me like they does with everyone else. Im fighting against that behavior, i dont want to enter ur secret society thats wants to run the world. You think i cant handle that server and you want money? Then sell it to me 2000$ and both of your probleme gonna be fix  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:38:55 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2020, 12:27:47 PM »
Some people dont want tags eq.

You talk about cry baby. You are literally biggest .ru cry baby last 3 months.

Thats a fucking lie bro, everyone want there tag, maciek and teaboy are mad cuz they both lose ther tag, swift is also saying legend his is own personal tag and he will keep it because he got admins in his pocket, all of em...

U8 stop playing because he cant stand the fact that lone beat him.

All those guys have been feed by your non sens hypocrite priviledges that you have give them over the years, and now they are literally acting like a bunch of cry baby, those guys are maybe pro, but they are not special at the point they deserve more then anyone else here. If they lose, they lose, period... Want to brag as the best came with a role, that role is defending those titles and show the exemple. I dont support any coward behavior, taking those tags in hostage is pretty cowards and kill the evolution of this game. Peoples get better and they need to know it's possible to achieve something, those legend, grand master and master tag is part of it, it push people to there limit and actually help the game to grow up, nobody can take those tags in hostage, if they want permanant tag, then they can win tournament like player in 2017 who have his permanant tag... But that series is an every day series and it cant be stock for the pleasure of some monsters that you have create yourself!

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:41:42 PM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2020, 01:09:59 PM »
Thanks for actually caring enough to read I was not expecting that.

If you think I was being serious about the money you are seriously mistaking... 200$ to open a archive file and search for keys into them cmon lets be serious for a second :rofl:...
You do not need me for that, there are a lot of people that know exactly where to look I would just have to ask politely szwaggier to tell me how and where it is.

I just honestly never felt like it was a big deal but I can tell you really feel like it is, and maybe I am wrong maybe it is harder to do than that but honestly from what I read about the subject it does sound fairly simple...

The money joke was just there to make the point that I am not working here, I am just making some things for my hobby and the game I love, and I do what I kinda feel like doing.

I wont say the other names that I used to play under on battle.net but let me just say that you are mistaking if you think I have no understanding of the high level game play on that game and that I have no interest in competitive gaming.
Though it is true for me these days are over I just like to troll around now, and maybe you are right, maybe the lack of an automatic matchmaking/anti-hack is in it for something. Or maybe just I do not feel like I have anything to prove myself on this game now I just enjoy the small little things and plays.

As for the whole "this game needs better staff better goals" yes certainly but we are on our own here... No one can afford spending hours and hours on programming scripts for the server to defend itself, and then also have the human social skills and time to go and tell everyone on the forums and all that yes we are looking into the problem and are working to fix it.
It is true that on many other modern games you may be used to have a person to directly talk to in these situations but that person is usually not the person directly working on the problem companies hire people to handle the talking. Of course we really love that game but we are on our own and we cannot afford paying a full staff just to do these side things even though I agree with you the game is very well worth it, but it was abandoned and now we do with what we have... Just us...

So no, not responding or not paying attention to all your rants and unhappy comments is not being insulting. It is just having different priorities and not being able to be everywhere at the same time. When IL or I see the server being attacked and we have like 4 hours left of free time well we usually just go ahead and try and fix it thinking the faster we fix it the better because we do not want to just completely screw our sleeping schelude. Bare in mind that we still have to wake up the following morning.

During that time we are sorry that you are in the dark and that you cant play but we cannot play either mind you, and we do not even know how long it will really take either ourselves.

Also I personally do not want to rule the world I refused every time I was asked to be admin because power is a double edge sword and drama is not really my thing I just want to play war2 and enjoy the game and help it thrive the end. :-)

As for the server owner, for now we have a server that works be careful what you wish for, I for one would certainly leave if that server went in other hands than IL because the more I know that man the more I feel like war2.ru is in good and loving hands. And IL is a person that clearly is not a power monger...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 01:15:08 PM by Cel »

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2020, 01:47:15 PM »
swift is also saying legend his is own personal tag and he will keep it because he got admins in his pocket

This was discussed many times. You can read starting from here:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2734.msg67763.html#msg67763

Swift has got the last master tag from this server creator Ldir. So when everybody got later their personal "master"/"super master"/"mega ultra master" tags, Swift got the new unique one. And this is fair.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2020, 02:04:24 PM »
Thanks for actually caring enough to read I was not expecting that.

If you think I was being serious about the money you are seriously mistaking... 200$ to open a archive file and search for keys into them cmon lets be serious for a second :rofl:...
You do not need me for that, there are a lot of people that know exactly where to look I would just have to ask politely szwaggier to tell me how and where it is.

I just honestly never felt like it was a big deal but I can tell you really feel like it is, and maybe I am wrong maybe it is harder to do than that but honestly from what I read about the subject it does sound fairly simple...

The money joke was just there to make the point that I am not working here, I am just making some things for my hobby and the game I love, and I do what I kinda feel like doing.

I wont say the other names that I used to play under on battle.net but let me just say that you are mistaking if you think I have no understanding of the high level game play on that game and that I have no interest in competitive gaming.
Though it is true for me these days are over I just like to troll around now, and maybe you are right, maybe the lack of an automatic matchmaking/anti-hack is in it for something. Or maybe just I do not feel like I have anything to prove myself on this game now I just enjoy the small little things and plays.

As for the whole "this game needs better staff better goals" yes certainly but we are on our own here... No one can afford spending hours and hours on programming scripts for the server to defend itself, and then also have the human social skills and time to go and tell everyone on the forums and all that yes we are looking into the problem and are working to fix it.
It is true that on many other modern games you may be used to have a person to directly talk to in these situations but that person is usually not the person directly working on the problem companies hire people to handle the talking. Of course we really love that game but we are on our own and we cannot afford paying a full staff just to do these side things even though I agree with you the game is very well worth it, but it was abandoned and now we do with what we have... Just us...

So no, not responding or not paying attention to all your rants and unhappy comments is not being insulting. It is just having different priorities and not being able to be everywhere at the same time. When IL or I see the server being attacked and we have like 4 hours left of free time well we usually just go ahead and try and fix it thinking the faster we fix it the better because we do not want to just completely screw our sleeping schelude. Bare in mind that we still have to wake up the following morning.

During that time we are sorry that you are in the dark and that you cant play but we cannot play either mind you, and we do not even know how long it will really take either ourselves.

Also I personally do not want to rule the world I refused every time I was asked to be admin because power is a double edge sword and drama is not really my thing I just want to play war2 and enjoy the game and help it thrive the end. :-)

As for the server owner, for now we have a server that works be careful what you wish for, I for one would certainly leave if that server went in other hands than IL because the more I know that man the more I feel like war2.ru is in good and loving hands. And IL is a person that clearly is not a power monger...

'' Now as I told you I have never done it so no I cannot tell you the exact names of the files and lines you need to edit and I am not going to just do something I don't even want to do in the first place just so you have the number of a line in a file you could just as well read as me.
Or pay me to do it like 200$ and I maybe ill consider doing something that I don't want to do just to make you happy but then again I am no thief and I wont charge someone to do something that stupidly simple. ''

Sorry but for me it look pretty serious lol....

Yes exactly i dont need you to do that, and nobody need nobody to do that, cuz if that kind of advantage is allowed it should be allowed for everyone without any exception, if you dont have time and nobody in that staff have time to check this out, how players are suppose to have time to check this out, player are not that peoples who decide to take cares of this games, you guys are admins, its your job to take cares of those things, peoples are not suppose to start programmation and take hours for trying to be at same level of other cheater hackers. That's your job! Or at least admin job!

Here again, stop talking about me, like if i was alone, alot of peoples think like me, but they dont speak here cuz they dont want to look like trouble maker, frenchmen got this for thems, dont worry..

Like i say, you are free to do whatever you want, you are not our slaves and you are totally right about it, my probleme with you, is you say you dont cares about those things and you just here for fun, but you seem to cares alot since you try to change my mind about it since the last 3 months... You seem to cares about it when you are protecting those hackers and you totally know they are hacking us. There is my probleme with you.

I dont know you at all you are right on that, but i seen couple minutes of your stream and i can definitly say you are not a competitive level and thats probably why you say you dont cares. Other then that matchmaking is not a probleme at all, there no need of matchmaking untill we have a team game ladder wich is we dont have, 1v1 dont need matchmaking at all, what we need is a true anti-hack and close other client that bring latency lag and corruption between add-ons. We could have a nice anti-hack that tupac made but since admins are dictator and want to control everything in there staff, they punish the entire communauty because they dont want tupac in the staff.

Thats the probleme here again... You guys say you dont have time for creating an anti hack and some usefull software like hotkeys editation, but if we go on the programmar section of the forum, there like 20 differents programmars making 20 different useless software that nobody cares.... Why spending months for doing russian solo campain? We are on a multiplayer server, no? Nobody cares of solo campain and nobody cares of russian... I mean... You guys dont have time to make an anti hack and edited hotkeys software, but you all have time to make useless software that nobody cares, and iL have time to make a personal website for russian, a personnal forum for russian, a personnal ladder for russian, a personnal tournament for russian, he even made the russian laddder linked to players profile into the website.. Why we dont have that here??? Is that game is for russian and rest of the world are garbage?? Where is my personal french ladder, where is german personnal website, where is the personnal swedish forum? I mean you guys say this and say that, but it's all bullshit bro, we have live in the lie for way too much years, i dont get any of this bullshit anymore, im fucking sorry but it dont work anymore... You guys are probably 20 programmars who make non sens softwares every fucking month and iL clearly work for a nationality in particular, he must split his time between the world server and the russian one, hes acting like russian have super power and rest of the world are eating there crumb. So here the problemes, privileges, lies, no structure, no plan, nothing serious, i understand peoples are not perfect and its an hard work, the probleme for me it's not that nobody achieve it but that nobody even have try to make something serious with this game. We live in lies, and you try to manipulate us that i am crazy and there no evidence about what i say.

Here again you still put everything on me like if i was the only one, always putting everything on me like if i was alone in my things and i am crazy, but that week iL just not answer to me, he dint answer to nobody for a straight 4 days, 3 peoples excluding me have made a thread about it, and iL see them everytime cuz i seen he was log on and he was even reading those threads... But he dint fucking say a damn word, if he cant because hes busy he just have to let us know, but ignoring our post to the entire communauty is a lack of profesionnalism and its lazyness.

Yeah here again you preaching for the same bullshit, im just here for fun and enjoy the game, but i harrasse you since the three last months about how u8 is a good guy and i dont understand him and i dont understand nobody and i have mental ilneess... No time to protect the communauty but have some time to have an opinion on hack and protect them.

This is some threat and manipulation, you guys have use that for too many years, people gonna leave if this happen or that happen.... But the truth is Peoples have made a new server because they can stand this one, opinion are relative, it dosent mean everyone think the same.. I dont let threat scare me anymore, you wanna leave, leave, you dont want to be part of the ladder? dont be part of the ladder, you dont want to defend your legend, grand master and master tag? Leave, we will find new champions and the new champions will enjoy them. If someone want to leave, then he is free to leave!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 02:17:14 PM by Equinox »