Author Topic: Is burnt was saying the truth 6 months ago?  (Read 5043 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Is burnt was saying the truth 6 months ago?
« on: May 29, 2020, 04:06:13 PM »
Thats pretty fucking funny, because actually since swift know i will take charge of the legend/master tag league he started being an asshole.

But hes ego side probably just make talk him way too much, yesterday i was in a game with couple of peoples, and swift start to cry about my motivation of putting the legend tag on risk.. Told me he was the only one who deserve that tag and that tag belong to him and nobody gonna take him from him '' because he got all the admins in his pocket ''

And it make me think about what he was saying couple weeks ago when he was not mad at me...

Telling me that jordan is a notorious programmar in security ip and things like that, that jordan is so damn good he can even find people true identity even if they have VPN... He was also saying that he '' swift '' was an expert in smurfing, telling me his most spectacular smurf was a russian smurf that he make and even learn some russian language to fuck with everyone for at least 2 years.

Pretty sure there was other people in games with me, but i dont remember who it was...

I think blid, jordan and swift are all pathetical liar with multiple personallity on the server..

I think burnt was really saying truth and thats why swift got all the admins in his pocket!

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:09:16 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Is burnt was saying the truth 6 months ago?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 04:32:55 PM »
I never brought this up on the forums yet. A couple months ago I was watching youtube videos and it froze on a creepy image and my computer started typing 666's by itself.

Not only are they hackers but they worship the devil as well.

Keep your bible close when dealing with these boys Equinox.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 04:40:35 PM »
I never brought this up on the forums yet. A couple months ago I was watching youtube videos and it froze on a creepy image and my computer started typing 666's by itself.

Not only are they hackers but they worship the devil as well.

Keep your bible close when dealing with these boys Equinox.

Thats so funny swift was telling me yesterday if my mom know we were all evil on warcraft II lol
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:46:46 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 04:45:13 PM »
I should have listened to the guy who gave me $400 because god told him too. He told me to stay away from the game. It's all in the name  war  craft. That's a evil ass name.

Just be cautious. They always are watching.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 04:45:24 PM »
Pretty sure all the admins don't give a shit about swift's relationship with others on the server

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 04:47:35 PM »
I should have listened to the guy who gave me $400 because god told him too. He told me to stay away from the game. It's all in the name  war  craft. That's a evil ass name.

Just be cautious. They always are watching.

I dont want to get in those things, but i want to let you know that i believe you.

I think swift have some mental illness and he get lots of fun of making different smurfs with different personality that he take cares for years at the point we all think they are different person.

I also believe you when you say he buy the server from Ldir..

For some reason russian communauty seem to see swift like a god, i think there reason we dont know under that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:49:48 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 04:54:55 PM »
I also dont believe blid is not playing anymore, that dude came to forum at least 1 time per day just to spy us, i think blid is also a big smurfer that we believe to be someone else... Maybe someone like Talrand? I think swift and blid are 2 brothers or 2 good friends, something like that.

But i think blid jordan swift are all set up togheter to smurf us and swap there accounts and does shits like that for many years now.

Maybe these 3 are even one guy only, but there something wrong whis those 3 guys, obviously i have no doubt anymore.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 05:01:53 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 05:05:13 PM »
Swift believes that if he says he is the best war2 player ever enough times, people will believe it. I dont think many people actually believe it, most just agree with him to avoid confrontation.

When swift is a decent human being, I get along with him. When he is not being a decent human being I don't get along with him. But never have I been in his pocket.. And i cant think of any other admin who is "in" with swift.

Good war2 player. One of the best in the last decade. Can be an awesome person. Can also not be an awesome person... But ultimately has little to no influence over any admins that im aware of.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 05:10:40 PM »
Swift believes that if he says he is the best war2 player ever enough times, people will believe it. I dont think many people actually believe it, most just agree with him to avoid confrontation.

When swift is a decent human being, I get along with him. When he is not being a decent human being I don't get along with him. But never have I been in his pocket.. And i cant think of any other admin who is "in" with swift.

Good war2 player. One of the best in the last decade. Can be an awesome person. Can also not be an awesome person... But ultimately has little to no influence over any admins that im aware of.

You are not in is pocket cuz you are not a true admin.. You have no power at all in the decisions and the day you goes against there decisions they will get rid of you like they always have did.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2020, 05:16:29 PM »
.. I dont even know why I bothered.

Have fun with your conspiracy theories on a 20+ year old game that 100 or so people play regularly..

even if your theories were right, what affect does it have on anything in the world?

if it doesnt affect anything at all in the world, then why do you care?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 05:21:12 PM »
.. I dont even know why I bothered.

Have fun with your conspiracy theories on a 20+ year old game that 100 or so people play regularly..

even if your theories were right, what affect does it have on anything in the world?

if it doesnt affect anything at all in the world, then why do you care?

That kind of speaking just make me believe im totally right and you know it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 05:23:14 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 05:23:24 PM »
no. you already believed you were totally right before i said anything at all.. and you will keep on believing you're right until some other conspiracy pops in your head... or until swift is nice to you again.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 05:29:28 PM »
no. you already believed you were totally right before i said anything at all.. and you will keep on believing you're right until some other conspiracy pops in your head... or until swift is nice to you again.

Nice to me? I dont cares about who are nice or not, do you think lone is nice to me when he wish me to die from my cancer and i still protect him for his grand master tag... You are making auto projection tk, thats not because it's your style that we are all like that.

I was cool with swift because he finally take hes reponsability and proof he deserve his title for the last 3 months and he was showing exemple, but since he clearly told me he have no interest in defending his title anymore and goes against my decisions that i will take for the best of that communauty, hes out of my good opinions.

When you will realize it's not about me but about the communauty tk, we are all family, we all love that game, we all give our life for it, everyone deserve respect and same justice... Nobody will act like they are superior to other players of that server and he deserve special treatment, never it will happen while im here.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 05:32:02 PM by Equinox »

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 10:30:57 PM »
blid is a completely reasonable and fair person who this server never deserved to have.  anyone who thinks otherwise should grow up or seek therapy/mental help.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2020, 02:28:45 AM »
Blid is a punk who dosent cares at all about us, he is on the forum to talk about politics and NBA and on the game to smurf us like a coward.