Author Topic: market discussion  (Read 58814 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: market discussion
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2020, 09:30:35 AM »
Tesla is like the single worst investment there is to make.  Their cars all fall apart and catch on fire and cost too much and they lose money and by the time they're profitable they'll have no advantage in electric over any of the legacy companies. Their entire image is based on this mythical vision of Elon Musk as Tony Stark or whatever, when he's just some dumbass reddit-tier guy that was rich from his parents' apartheid diamond mine.

https://www.plainsite.org/realitycheck/tesla.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/29/tesla-tsla-earnings-q1-2020.html
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/teslas-stock-is-forming-a-bubble-and-new-buyers-should-buckle-up-for-a-crash-2020-07-07

Just trying to help you out here.  Stay far far away.

Yes though, with the virus roaring back and elections approaching, I have changed my mind on the second stimulus.  I think it's fairly likely now
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 09:32:36 AM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2020, 09:48:37 AM »
Top 3 companies to invest in long term. U cant change my mind lol

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2020, 09:52:30 AM »
The only reason you see those articles is because they're a massive threat to the previous leaders in the auto-industry. Ford, gm, Toyota etc.. no car is perfect and all will have issues. But they are changing the auto industry and the world for the better.

It's just like big tobacco pushing anything negative they can about vaping. It's a threat to their business.

Tesla is a threat to big oil and big auto. They will spam the media with anything they can to try to discredit tesla. But it wont work. It hasnt worked except with a few select individuals *points finger at you*

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2020, 10:05:11 AM »
Sold my SQ call for like 100% profit. Just bought JNUG call expires july 31.

All of my low floats stocks are green today except AMYZF. Still holding them.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2020, 03:46:40 PM »
I will acknowledge that NKLA is a potential threat to TSLA .. but until NKLA's hydrogen fuel cell technology is proven effective and feasible.. Tesla is going to be the dominant force in the auto industry for years to come

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2020, 03:30:31 PM »
I sold my SQ shares and 1 more call option at a profit small because the dow had a huge pull back today. I'm going to play it safe for a bit, because I suspect more red days in the coming weeks. I'll look to buy back in at a cheaper price hopefully. The biggest news I can think of that would keep the market going is if the fed announced more plans to conduct repo operations, and there will definitely be a spike if/when they agree on a 2nd stimulus.

I have a JNUG call option, a SWBI put option, all the low float stocks still, and I bought shares of TLT and a call option on TLT. TLT is a bond ETF. It's been going super strong the last few months. In these times of economic uncertainty people and corporations are taking money out of the market, and putting it into bonds. TLT is a really safe bet for a while.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2020, 03:31:36 PM »
I also held on to my GNUS shares, and 2 call options for gnus

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2020, 07:19:31 AM »
I think a global recession is pretty much set in stone. I havent really felt it yet,  it's a slow moving train.. i suspect 2021 is going to be rough for the majority of us.. possibly into 2022

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2020, 03:49:35 PM »
Tesla is like the single worst investment there is to make.  Their cars all fall apart and catch on fire and cost too much and they lose money and by the time they're profitable they'll have no advantage in electric over any of the legacy companies. Their entire image is based on this mythical vision of Elon Musk as Tony Stark or whatever, when he's just some dumbass reddit-tier guy that was rich from his parents' apartheid diamond mine.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/teslas-stock-is-forming-a-bubble-and-new-buyers-should-buckle-up-for-a-crash-2020-07-07

Yes though, with the virus roaring back and elections approaching, I have changed my mind on the second stimulus.  I think it's fairly likely now

yeah 150% gains in 5 months is dumb.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2020, 03:55:27 PM »
These investments will most likely 10x in the next decade:

TESLA
PLUG
SQ
BTC
FCEL

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2020, 03:58:22 PM »
I sold my SQ because the CEO Jack Dorsey is a liberal fuck tard who tries to suppress conservative views.. but i do believe SQ will do well.

The 2 IPO's i'm most interested in is Strype and Starlink... I suspect we will see them IPO between now and 2022.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2020, 04:26:44 PM »
Also Elon's parents werent rich. They didnt have a diamond mine?

his mom was a model and his dad was an egineer.

there's no record that either of them ever gave him any substancial amount of money.

He's a genius. literally. A self-taught rocket scientist. He understands the way the world works.. the way it truly works.. better than anyone im aware of.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2020, 08:57:11 PM »
I have 2 different accounts on 2 different trading platforms.

I feel like we're going to see a massive dip/crash before too long. I sold all of my positions in one account today. And I might sell all of my positions (other than BTC) in the other account in the near future.

I might buy some shares of JNUG (gold), TLT (bond ETF), more BTC, or just trade options until i feel comfortable getting back in.

if i'm right.. i will have the ability to re-buy the stocks im most interested in at a much cheaper price.. if i'm wrong.. i'll miss an opportunity to make a little more money.

I just don't think this market is sustainable ... I haven't thought it's been sustainable for a while now. Record high stock market levels while we're also experiencing extremely high unemployment. super low interest rates. covid cases/deaths appear to be increasing... and an administration (Biden and Kamala) that are dumb as fuck about to take over power.

The risks of staying in outweigh the possible rewards the way i see it.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2020, 11:29:06 PM »

i think their batteries last long

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2020, 11:31:27 PM »
Also Elon's parents werent rich. They didnt have a diamond mine?

his mom was a model and his dad was an egineer.

there's no record that either of them ever gave him any substancial amount of money.

He's a genius. literally. A self-taught rocket scientist. He understands the way the world works.. the way it truly works.. better than anyone im aware of.

what the fuck am i reading lol, the cult is real.
i thought elon's tweets were enough to expose him as a clueless man-child retard.