Author Topic: market discussion  (Read 58909 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: market discussion
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2020, 11:02:11 AM »
Your username is enough for me to know you have no understanding of economics. I have no interest in debating with an unarmed person

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2020, 01:44:04 PM »
choking on billionaire cocks means you understand economics and the more billionaire cocks you choke on the more you understand economics

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2020, 03:09:18 PM »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2020, 05:34:43 PM »
quoting me while completely changing the quote only makes you more retarded.

the holes you dig for yourself are large.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2021, 10:52:48 PM »
PACB and CRSP super interesting companies as well. Lots of cool stuff about to happen in the biotech industry in the next 5-10 years.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2021, 01:35:02 PM »
Bro Elon Musk probably is the most brilliant mind of our generation. Anything he is involved with will be highly successful if the funds to see his vision through are there.

And until SpaceX goes public, people will celebrate their achievements by buying TSLA.

side note: looking like 2nd round of Stimulus is increasingly probable

lol
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2021, 06:17:34 PM »
Bro Elon Musk probably is the most brilliant mind of our generation. Anything he is involved with will be highly successful if the funds to see his vision through are there.

And until SpaceX goes public, people will celebrate their achievements by buying TSLA.

lol

I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm only saying it because its simply the way it is:

If you were just 20 or 30 IQ points higher, it wouldn't be something you would laugh at. It would be something we were able to find common ground on.

Tesla will be the most valuable company on Planet Earth within 10 years..  and that reason is so blindingly obvious and simple that anyone with an average intelligence who spends 10-20 hours looking onto it will come to the same blindingly obvious conclusion: Elon Musk is the most brilliant mind of our generation, and any company he runs is destined for success because he is so brilliant. The end.

If you cant see that then you're either retarded, or you havent done any research but really want to give your 2 cents,.. which still makes you retarded.  Either way your retarded and I feel sorry for you.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2021, 12:01:36 PM »

lol

I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm only saying it because its simply the way it is:

If you were just 20 or 30 IQ points higher, it wouldn't be something you would laugh at. It would be something we were able to find common ground on.

Tesla will be the most valuable company on Planet Earth within 10 years..  and that reason is so blindingly obvious and simple that anyone with an average intelligence who spends 10-20 hours looking onto it will come to the same blindingly obvious conclusion: Elon Musk is the most brilliant mind of our generation, and any company he runs is destined for success because he is so brilliant. The end.

If you cant see that then you're either retarded, or you havent done any research but really want to give your 2 cents,.. which still makes you retarded.  Either way your retarded and I feel sorry for you.

LMFAO!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2021, 01:10:07 PM »

lol

LMFAO!

rofl

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2021, 01:10:42 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2021, 01:11:58 PM »

lol

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2021, 01:34:08 PM »
how long until tesla gets owned by the big automobile companies as they being developing more electrical cars and elon musk is arrested for being a pedophile?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2021, 10:37:30 PM »
how long until tesla gets owned by the big automobile companies as they being developing more electrical cars and elon musk is arrested for being a pedophile?

Literally that whole post says "I'm retarded. Look at me. I'm retarded"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2021, 10:56:25 AM »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile