Author Topic: Is burnt was saying the truth 6 months ago?  (Read 4935 times)

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Is burnt was saying the truth 6 months ago?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 02:54:44 AM »
IVE MET BLID IRL AND HE'S ABOUT 80% WHAT HE SAYS HE IS. WHICH IS NICE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2020, 01:41:39 PM »
IVE MET BLID IRL AND HE'S ABOUT 80% WHAT HE SAYS HE IS. WHICH IS NICE

How the hell did you met blid? He is american and ur european.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 04:38:08 PM »
I don't think b l i d is smurfing by the way, or if he is it's extremely rare. He is a pretty easy Smurf to detect in my opinion if he hangs around for a week or more. His style, the people he essentially exclusively plays with, and his personality. And he pretty much always tells one or two people oh, and those one or two people typically end up telling somebody else you tell somebody else. It does not take long for people to find out what name he is smurfing under. It never has

It's been a long time since I have thought he might be online smurfing

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 11:59:57 PM »
EQ just Came out of the Closet with a major Man crush. SWIFT RULES THIS SERVER WITH AN IRON FIST, NOBODY
DARES OPPOSE HIM!!!! Hope this doesn't keep you up at night lol...

Everyone acts a little childish on the server at times to blow off steam, but it seems like most
deep down are decent people.

Remember when you posted a 9 paragraph Novel on the forums cuz I played dead then came back and beat you?
Doesn't mean you have OCD, just means you're anal about stupid shit lol

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2020, 01:06:53 PM »
speaking of smurfing i was just looking at the ladder because im bored, who is scrubbernaut

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2020, 05:04:48 PM »
Lux

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2020, 04:54:43 AM »
Hello everyone. Honestly, I'm tired of all this fierce nonsense.
1) Mistral and I streamed the Alaunter campaign.
2) It is not clear why our video is still "limited", although more than six months have already passed.
3) I was visiting my friend on a visit, and therefore the decision to stream Alaunter was sudden. Therefore, we asked for a war2combat account to stream (you may not care, but for the Russian part of the community it was important, this can be traced by the comments left during the stream). I believe everyone knows that in order to be able to stream from your channel, you need to wait 3 days. We didn’t have such time.
4) You may not agree, but the Russian community is part of the warcraft 2 family. I really don't understand the connection with this ... what's the problem? Guys, let's leave this whole circus.

If you need an apology, or something else like that. You can consider this message an official apology to the owners of the war2combat channel.

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2020, 08:27:38 AM »
Hello everyone. Honestly, I'm tired of all this fierce nonsense.
1) Mistral and I streamed the Alaunter campaign.
2) It is not clear why our video is still "limited", although more than six months have already passed.
3) I was visiting my friend on a visit, and therefore the decision to stream Alaunter was sudden. Therefore, we asked for a war2combat account to stream (you may not care, but for the Russian part of the community it was important, this can be traced by the comments left during the stream). I believe everyone knows that in order to be able to stream from your channel, you need to wait 3 days. We didn’t have such time.
4) You may not agree, but the Russian community is part of the warcraft 2 family. I really don't understand the connection with this ... what's the problem? Guys, let's leave this whole circus.

If you need an apology, or something else like that. You can consider this message an official apology to the owners of the war2combat channel.

No you are Blid now. Give me "Super legend" icon, please.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2020, 08:08:58 AM »
I never brought this up on the forums yet. A couple months ago I was watching youtube videos and it froze on a creepy image and my computer started typing 666's by itself.
You gone nuts too hard. Never go too nuts.

equinox is not far behind.
Yea its me.