Author Topic: ss opps  (Read 12820 times)

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
ss opps
« on: June 12, 2020, 10:58:52 AM »
I can't pass the Captcha on ss.war2.ru so I'll post it here.
This trash talking hacking smurf named opp unpaused the game twice and didn't take ss. Ban asap. Raped anyway

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: ss opps
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 11:22:21 AM »
Will check out when I get home  :newthumbsup: :fro:

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 12:55:24 PM »
I MEAN BUILDING HALL IN UR STARTING SPOT WHEN THERES 4 POSITIONS ON A 32X32 MAP AINT MEAN NO HAX

THERS A GUY "HUMANN" THAT HOSTS GAY 1V1 MINI AND DOES EXACTLY THAT. EVERY SINGLE GAME. AND YES HE SUCKS TOO. MAYBE THE SAME GUY?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 01:22:18 PM »
First game I was in bottom left.
In a 1vs1 on mini bgh it makes no sense to straight run to bottom left and hall at the entrance. Unless you know your opponent is there.
He's bad, but not that bad to not know this.
Second game was not as suspicious but he again straight ran and blocked me in, then got raped.
Also he unpaused the game twice. He also took a while to start the game after saying he'd start the first time. Just enough to set up hacks.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 01:43:56 PM »
I MEAN BUILDING HALL IN UR STARTING SPOT WHEN THERES 4 POSITIONS ON A 32X32 MAP AINT MEAN NO HAX

THERS A GUY "HUMANN" THAT HOSTS GAY 1V1 MINI AND DOES EXACTLY THAT. EVERY SINGLE GAME. AND YES HE SUCKS TOO. MAYBE THE SAME GUY?
Should you be talking? I just got my hands one of your map hacks. Clever but not really. You just commentating to be sarastic? You think it's funny the OP is still wasting his time to post screenshots? Fuck it I'll expose you now. One of claws map hacks is very undetectable but can be detected easy if you update antihack.

Claws map hacks turn the single player menu on multiplayer games. So he can hit menu save the map use a virtual machine with a shared war2 directory have the 2nd machine in war2 load the sav..... undetected map hack live. In the last year this has been 3rd I've seen that will bypass the ss crap. Don't waste your time on Screenshots.

Claws maps hack
1. Enable sounds in fogged areas beats ss rule.
2. His 2nd map hack is enable save menu instead of multiplayer so he can sav the game and view it sav editor or vm in another window.

Both hacks should be patch on usa I advise ru does the same and update antihack.

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 02:17:34 PM »
In a 1vs1 on mini bgh it makes no sense to straight run to bottom left and hall at the entrance. Unless you know your opponent is there.
Second game was not as suspicious but he again straight ran and blocked me in, then got raped.
Also he unpaused the game twice. He also took a while to start the game after saying he'd start the first time. Just enough to set up hacks.
INSIGHTS COULD BE HANDY AGAINST THE GUY TO SEE IF HE SCOUTS N WHAT HIS LUCK IS. IDK DAWG, THEORETICALLY HE COULD C UR HALL WITH HIS PEON, NO?

@tupac DONT THINK IVE SEEN THESE ONES, BUT ITS GOOD TO KNOW IM THE MAIN ENEMY OF HACKERS THESE DAYS (YES, U)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 02:32:46 PM »

*ANGRY NOISES*

ANYHOO, INSTEAD OF CREATING SHITTY AD-HOC PATCHES ON CASE TO CASE BASIS...

WITH ALL UR KNOWLEDGE...

...U SHOULD CREATE A WAR2 LAUNCHER WHICH WOULD PROTECT PROCESS MEMORY!

BOOM 100% HAX GONE. OH WAIT, NO1 REALLY WANTS 100% HAX TO BE GONE, RIGHT?

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 02:36:28 PM »
INSIGHTS COULD BE HANDY AGAINST THE GUY TO SEE IF HE SCOUTS N WHAT HIS LUCK IS. IDK DAWG, THEORETICALLY HE COULD C UR HALL WITH HIS PEON, NO?

@tupac DONT THINK IVE SEEN THESE ONES, BUT ITS GOOD TO KNOW IM THE MAIN ENEMY OF HACKERS THESE DAYS (YES, U)
Keep crying! You're hacks are running out. I must be a real hacker then huh? No fbi? No cia? Damn, so I'm the real deal then huh?

I know that's gotta hurt your little side bussiness hahaha 2 private maps hacks down the drain. I'm laughing at the end. Because we both know you can't recreate em ROFL!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 02:40:33 PM »
Keep that good job Pac, let's get rid of all those cowards and hackers, thank a lot for the truth!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 02:43:36 PM »

*ANGRY NOISES*

WITH ALL UR KNOWLEDGE...

Why? You said that so you seem anti hacker. We both know that wont work. But like I said your a skid newbie snitch and something very effective against skids is patching ur hacks hahahaha. 😂🤣😂🤣 2 maphacks down omg dude I know that hurts rofl!!!!!!!! Both em even bypassed ss rule rofl!!!!!!!!!! Gone so said.. 😭😭😭😢😢😱😱🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 02:46:48 PM »
KK ANYWAY ITS GOOD NEWS BUT GO MAKE SEPARATE THREAD ABOUT IT

*ANGRY NOISES*

WITH ALL UR KNOWLEDGE...

We both know that wont work.

I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE. SIMILARLY TO STARCRAFT AND ITS "BWLAUNCHER"

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2020, 03:13:56 PM »
Was this opp guy very unfriendly? Then it sounds similar to "rudygay" too...

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 03:24:32 PM »
Yeah right, I know a guy that had a very bad habit of fishing informations on players he had an argument with or disliked and then threatened to expose their private information publicly to make them stop exposing his wicked ways or his very bad temper.

Of course no one here would see that he keeps coming back here all the time just to advertise the one place where he can still go fishing lol.

I could just as well quote this as:
Oh yeah we totally have better ways to do this and that, for sure just come over here!
We care about all your problems and totally dealt with them.
You just have to trust me guys I mean I am totally legit not trying here.

Feel like believing in Santa much?
Ever opened the door to Jehovah witnesses?

If RU was that bad and that other failed attempt server was that great maybe they wouldn't be still here begging for attention more than a year after...

But do not worry guys, we have totally updated our "asshole detection protocol" on war2.ru, and our members can rest assured they are not going to face these kind of abuse from our admins here anymore. rofl :ok_hand: :wc2:

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 03:52:29 PM »

*ANGRY NOISES*

WITH ALL UR KNOWLEDGE...

Okay at least you went there. lets compare anti hacks lol! Wait we have to stop here because people have a choice to turn off the anti hack at ru. They don't have that option at my server so bash on something you know about. Oh wait my server can even auto ban, wipe account, or w/e i want without me getting out of or even know my system caught you. Oh you found a way to bypass the anti hack check well you get auto game banned. So lets talk about even when i did write a simple whitelist/blacklist list anti-hack over 7 years ago its still more powerful then you think and maybe still powerful then your main anti-hack here. That's exactly why i coded that anti-hack to have many different checks so if you found a new location to enable map hack sure your screen lights up but i was watching ur icons on mini map, pointers pointer and show us ur maps fog is all 00000000000000000000 instead of 01010101010101010101010 ohhh gotcha bitch! with multiple checks you might bypass one but 7 other flags got you. I knew that would be you're sole survivor so that's why i told il years ago i had so many checks for all the hacks. That anti hack had enough power to know you was spell hacking or building hacking before you even used the spell or built? Well how is that so claw? It must be crap huh? It checked your queue and compared to hall, keep, etc and it knew you clicked blizzard before because it seen blizzard in the queue while waiting for you cancel or click to cast. But don't worry that was written almost a decade ago. Know i can't share my trade secrets any more but feel free to understand how bad you got owned by whitelist anti hack system even tho you think you had an upper hand ROFL! But dang too bad we shouldn't even be speaking about this until you have real anti hack that's not the players choice .

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2020, 04:02:24 PM »
Yeah right, I know a guy that had a very bad habit of fishing informations on players he had an argument with or disliked and then threatened to expose their private information publicly to make them stop exposing his wicked ways or his very bad temper.

Of course no one here would see that he keeps coming back here all the time just to advertise the one place where he can still go fishing lol.

I could just as well quote this as:
Oh yeah we totally have better ways to do this and that, for sure just come over here!
We care about all your problems and totally dealt with them.
You just have to trust me guys I mean I am totally legit not trying here.

Feel like believing in Santa much?
Ever opened the door to Jehovah witnesses?

If RU was that bad and that other failed attempt server was that great maybe they wouldn't be still here begging for attention more than a year after...

But do not worry guys, we have totally updated our "asshole detection protocol" on war2.ru, and our members can rest assured they are not going to face these kind of abuse from our admins here anymore. rofl :ok_hand: :wc2:

Okay been waiting to rip you a new asshole just because you look stupid believe that crap. So since you want to make me look like a bad character let me expose you. So please show me the people i doxed that didn't dox me? Oh so i don't have pms with my PI in it from ur admins before altercations? Oh so they didn't give me people personal IP or email so i can dox archer when a real hacker had your whole fucking DB on a website all ur info? Damn some bad guy for defending myself.So listen you walk up to a man get your facts straight or get schooled newb. So show the proof or stfu when men talking.