Author Topic: ss opps  (Read 13261 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: ss opps
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2020, 05:11:44 PM »
It dont matter newbs my client dosent read registry for server no more LOL
BUT TUPAC SAID "It dont matter newbs my client dosent read registry for server no more LOL"
I havent released my patch yet. Soon got few other things as well comming with it.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2020, 10:20:53 AM »
That server's very existence only relies on calling RU names and seeking to replace/destroy what we have, and we should go the extra length and modify the way we do things just to make it easier for them?  :rofl:
Hell no! Your server is trash it always will be trash, and there is nothing for us to gain to modify anything just for that irrelevant piece of  :poo: to feel less out of place,

Keep your baseless accusations coming last year you were accused of ddossing / attacking the server by a lot of people remember?
Remember what my position was back then?
Now you are the one accusing me or saying things you have no way to know, I hope you realize the irony lets quote a few of these glorious claims:
"You have no woman in your life",
"women beater",
"racist",
"hacker",
"ddosser",
"Maxi is one of your other names" => proved wrong again

"Mousey wanted to takeover the server" => Mousey never talked that bad about RU and did not seek to destroy what we have no matter what your dirty mouth comes up with we know you are full of shit by now. That is why her server always was welcomed and that is why it is still in the gateway list just like GOG and any other server who's existence does not consist on talking shit about RU.

You have a dirty mind and a dirty mouth and if that discussion is good for anything it is making that very clear and visible for everyone to see...
Now at least players connecting to your god forsaken place know who they are dealing with, and who they are giving potentially all their informations to and what you will probably not hesitate to do when these people turn their backs on you...

Good thing I refused 5 times to be an admin here in multiple occasions, because if I were to be admin, that shit would be over by now let me tell you that much...

Free speech is one thing but if you seek to destroy what we are building you should be just banned and removed form existence, the server comes first, and there is no reason we should act friendly to people that obviously supported and keep supporting malicious and criminal actions against us...
Why should we allow your kind to have access to our canals and our places if the only thing you are all about is killing war2 and what we are building here. Yup we should not.

But like you said, I am not an admin I am just a regular user and I don't want to be admin either, because unlike you not all people are power hungry pieces of  :poo:.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 10:31:34 AM by Cel »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2020, 01:53:34 PM »
Didn't read a word you said, scanned for proof non so good bye.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2020, 02:47:20 PM »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2020, 07:26:46 PM »
This further proves that the only reason Poopac wanted to make his own server is just to try and kill the last remaining place where fans like us can still enjoy and play war2.

So he would stop at nothing to try and get 1 or 2 more players to download his client.
He would see the last remaining place to play war2 on earth die before he gives up on his irrelevant failure of a project and his twisted ways.

Oh well, this is not going to happen anytime soon. Because he might scare a few paranoid players away from RU, but eventually everyone is going to see him for what he really is: a salty irrelevant looser just like his server, and they will realize how we all keep the game alive here...

Any lie or twisted reality is good enough for people like him.
He will exploit any shady area to assume the worst of the ones he seeks to destroy without any proof but does not realize he actually shows how twisted and dirty his mind is by doing so.

Poopac is the kid at school that punches others to steal their candies even if that means half the candies go to waste in the process he never learned any better...

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2020, 06:08:33 AM »
This further proves that the only reason Poopac wanted to make his own server is just to try and kill the last remaining place where fans like us can still enjoy and play war2.

So he would stop at nothing to try and get 1 or 2 more players to download his client.
He would see the last remaining place to play war2 on earth die before he gives up on his irrelevant failure of a project and his twisted ways.

Oh well, this is not going to happen anytime soon. Because he might scare a few paranoid players away from RU, but eventually everyone is going to see him for what he really is: a salty irrelevant looser just like his server, and they will realize how we all keep the game alive here...

Any lie or twisted reality is good enough for people like him.
He will exploit any shady area to assume the worst of the ones he seeks to destroy without any proof but does not realize he actually shows how twisted and dirty his mind is by doing so.

Poopac is the kid at school that punches others to steal their candies even if that means half the candies go to waste in the process he never learned any better...

Only read the beginning and had to stop because of lies.

Anyways no not true once again. I never said your servers name but since you want your activities known i wrote a few replies so since the shoes fits wear it. It's not fair when you bash another server is it? You know what at least when people read that, That get the truth. :)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2020, 06:14:23 AM »
PATHETIC.

SIGNED,
CAPTAIN CLAW THE INVINCIBLE

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2020, 06:42:16 AM »
PATHETIC.

SIGNED,
You should sign off on those maps hack you had i got patched. 0.o

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2020, 07:22:42 AM »
Ok enouph of this shit, War2Ru you have treat Tupac like shit for years, even whith what he say to Mousetopher, peoples have expose my picture, drawn dick and sperm in my face, lie about my life and nobody have never really take any actions against it... Now you are blaming Tupac for a thing that he did 5 years ago if not more.

But he had his personal reasons to do what he did,  It seem like it was not free attack, whatever it dont justify his actions thats for sure.... But we are all fucking grown adults, we are all a family.

Losing control it's something that happen when emotion take over us too quickly, it dosent mean that after some days i will not reconsider actions i did.

Telling to myself, yeah maybe i could do those things differently that day.

I dont think TuPac is a bad guy, like i dont think iL is a bad guy, yes i wil love to change things because like a grown man with personal opinion i stand tall for them, but deep in my soul i dont want to see any of them exclude of the family, i just want to find a solution to fix some things i would love to change.

Whatever the fuck is happening on that server, i would ever try to work on a solution before trying to exclude a member of our family.

We all have been truly hurt by the death of our brother choppy, the most nice person that we have here and the oldest one, 61 years old, that death was not a hasard, that death was to show us the true reality about that game, telling us, hey guys even a 61 years old you still gonna love it and play it.. Thats our new generation of Bingo and Petanque!

Let's be Honnest right fucking here, there no room for 2 servers of Warcraft II on the internet at the moment, plus both of your server suck, Tupac you may have nice security, ideas and nice add-ons to your server but you have no ones, War2Ru you may have a bigger communauty, but you have no security at all and literally need someone like Tupac to get on the next steps.

You both need each others and mostly important that communauty need both of you to get along.

Because like i say we are all a family here, and the goal is to get that family bigger days after days and do the best as we can to improve our enjoyment.

I dont wanna lose nobody like choppy anymore, im sad i cant see him in the morning hosting lots of games for us and make peoples happy with his games, im sad that im not laughing with him anymore.

Maybe for some people Tupac mean nothing, or maybe for other people iL mean nothing, but both of this guys also mean something for some peoples, and thats the most important, every lose that we got are a lose for the entire server, i can really feel it since choppy is not here anymore, every morning are literally dead without him.

Both sides have make mystake, but both sides are adults, let's squash that stupid beef and let's work on something huge here.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 07:28:21 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2020, 08:17:52 AM »
PATHETIC.

SIGNED,
You should sign off on those maps hack you had i got patched. 0.o
HAVENT I DONE THAT ALREADY?
THEN HOW DO U KNOW THEYRE MINE IN THE FIRST PLACE? FAKE NEWS!
BESIDES YOU WERE ALREADY CAUGHT LYING ABOUT USA NOT USING REGISTRY ENTRIES, SO WHY BOTHER WITH EVEN MORE BLUFFS

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2020, 01:12:49 PM »
Even if Poopac had good intentions which I find harder and harder to believe the more I see his twisted ways, and the games he plays.

If you have a tendency to let your feelings blind your judgement you are definitely not fit to get anywhere close to sensitive information.
Imagine having a president that acts on his feelings and his emotions, bluff or not, this is not acceptable for a person holding that trust.
You only get to break the trust people give you once and he crossed the line way more than once already.

I talked with IL and he confirmed to me that RU wont associate with cyber criminals and that it is non-negotiable.

Just because you want the moon and someone is willing to give it to you, does not mean it is wise to take it from them.

We may need all the help we can get, but we will always take it from people we can trust.
Our priority should always be to keep that trust players give us and what we have, over getting better stuff.

RU may have its flaws, but it values the trust players gave them over the years and they know all it takes is to break it once.
So they wont take that risk, we have everything to loose with such associations and nothing to gain...

You cannot let your fears and your paranoia decide what is good for the server otherwise people like him will use that against you to play their mind games.

More fruits for thoughts related to that here...
edit:

Someone has been playing that game for far too long...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 01:17:39 PM by Cel »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2020, 01:32:57 PM »
Ok enouph of this shit, War2Ru you have treat Tupac like shit for years, even whith what he say to Mousetopher, peoples have expose my picture, drawn dick and sperm in my face, lie about my life and nobody have never really take any actions against it... Now you are blaming Tupac for a thing that he did 5 years ago if not more.

But he had his personal reasons to do what he did,  It seem like it was not free attack, whatever it dont justify his actions thats for sure.... But we are all fucking grown adults, we are all a family.

Losing control it's something that happen when emotion take over us too quickly, it dosent mean that after some days i will not reconsider actions i did.

Telling to myself, yeah maybe i could do those things differently that day.

I dont think TuPac is a bad guy, like i dont think iL is a bad guy, yes i wil love to change things because like a grown man with personal opinion i stand tall for them, but deep in my soul i dont want to see any of them exclude of the family, i just want to find a solution to fix some things i would love to change.

Whatever the fuck is happening on that server, i would ever try to work on a solution before trying to exclude a member of our family.

We all have been truly hurt by the death of our brother choppy, the most nice person that we have here and the oldest one, 61 years old, that death was not a hasard, that death was to show us the true reality about that game, telling us, hey guys even a 61 years old you still gonna love it and play it.. Thats our new generation of Bingo and Petanque!

Let's be Honnest right fucking here, there no room for 2 servers of Warcraft II on the internet at the moment, plus both of your server suck, Tupac you may have nice security, ideas and nice add-ons to your server but you have no ones, War2Ru you may have a bigger communauty, but you have no security at all and literally need someone like Tupac to get on the next steps.

You both need each others and mostly important that communauty need both of you to get along.

Because like i say we are all a family here, and the goal is to get that family bigger days after days and do the best as we can to improve our enjoyment.

I dont wanna lose nobody like choppy anymore, im sad i cant see him in the morning hosting lots of games for us and make peoples happy with his games, im sad that im not laughing with him anymore.

Maybe for some people Tupac mean nothing, or maybe for other people iL mean nothing, but both of this guys also mean something for some peoples, and thats the most important, every lose that we got are a lose for the entire server, i can really feel it since choppy is not here anymore, every morning are literally dead without him.

Both sides have make mystake, but both sides are adults, let's squash that stupid beef and let's work on something huge here.

Already tried to affiliate with them even after they had just stabbed me over and over. Let dellam ruined my mods threads and post my PI info. They think this type of activity is humor to them and simple searching can prove it I'm correct.

You seen it enough with your own eyes! They purposely attack my server but failed many times. DDOS, HACKING ATTMEPTS, ETC ALL FAILED! Or they try to attack a popular player so she cant host games, and play with her group. They just can't stand to see people happy and playing else where. But yell and scream tupac attacking when they have system issues wow. No prove either, just lies and someone to blame.

Not seeing any mistakes we made at all. Those where are all valid and worked well. You know me turning my server into usa let me learn how many people these admins banned, lied about, etc. There are many many of them. Most sadly quit and logged for good thinking ru was the last place to play. Exact reason

These admins been killing war2 years I seen it with my own eyes back in 09. Just ask burnt for that history. And he admitted it on old forums.

Too prove my point you seen how I resigned from war2ru moderator and find babyshark and many other on my way?

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2020, 01:41:07 PM »
Even if Poopac had good intentions which I find harder and harder to believe the more I see his twisted ways, and the games he plays.

If you have a tendency to let your feelings blind your judgement you are definitely not fit to get anywhere close to sensitive information.
Imagine having a president that acts on his feelings and his emotions, bluff or not, this is not acceptable for a person holding that trust.
You only get to break the trust people give you once and he crossed the line way more than once already.

I talked with IL and he confirmed to me that RU wont associate with cyber criminals and that it is non-negotiable.

Just because you want the moon and someone is willing to give it to you, does not mean it is wise to take it from them.

We may need all the help we can get, but we will always take it from people we can trust.
Our priority should always be to keep that trust players give us and what we have, over getting better stuff.

RU may have its flaws, but it values the trust players gave them over the years and they know all it takes is to break it once.
So they wont take that risk, we have everything to loose with such associations and nothing to gain...

You cannot let your fears and your paranoia decide what is good for the server otherwise people like him will use that against you to play their mind games.

More fruits for thoughts related to that here...
edit:

Someone has been playing that game for far too long...

That dosent prove anything. It's not my fault the language barrier between us caused him to misunderstand anything I said. And the best part of all all that was happening on my way out the door of resigning here and showed I was still nice enough to let him know he was hacked but the dude couldnt even understand what I was telling him. He took my words as a threat rather then a heads up your system was broken into. Plus I told him he was hacked my job was done. Wasn't me either! You see if they cared and supported me when we was a team dellam would of never posted my email, and ur cyber criminal that hacked you, would of never been able to message me. Seems your own actions came back for you.