Author Topic: So nobody will say anything about this hack?  (Read 35015 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: So nobody will say anything about this hack?
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2020, 09:00:53 PM »
Picka was around back then on the forums, talking to Burnt, and so on. I can’t keep track of Burnt’s theories but I’m sure he remembers Picka being a separate person from us that was battling Lance. Jordan was first learning his assembly language stuff at that time and talked with Picka a lot as he was such a network expert. Jordan also lived nearby me and knew me back to the Heat days, and so we all played together. The fact that you people can take the most mundane comments or circumstances like this, and just stare at them until you start seeing things is pretty incredible.

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2020, 09:12:23 PM »
Wasn’t Pika from the Czech Republic or some shit? Totally different country. Pika was a real hacker.
I remember Jordan basically being a novice. I tried giving him all my details to let him hack me senseless but he was all thumbs.

Since we’re throwing out conspiracy theories now. Thanks Pika for Hacking John Podesta’s emails!!!
Ill paypal you a G if you get some good shit on George Soros funding ANTIFA and the BLM.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2020, 11:34:38 PM »
The fact that you people can take the most mundane comments or circumstances like this, and just stare at them until you start seeing things is pretty incredible.

funny how the 2 leaders of the Winchester is lance conspiracy theory based on nothing are now the same person

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2020, 03:39:52 PM »
Playing three-person FFAs "frequently, for awhile" is unusual.  And its even more bizarre that the three participants are the three people Burnt mentioned, and who would seemingly have no connection to each other.  Jordan is some nerd swift lackey.  picka I have no idea who he is other than a forum name and some hacker-type.  And blid who is a smart, reasonable guy who, come to think of it, has barely ever had a non-smurfing presence on the server.  Then he just throws out this "picka was pretty good btw" for literally no reason.

Just super weird. like weird, bad lies on purpose.
Woa. Another bright spark of smartness in here. I'm flabbergasted how many of you there are. The forums are a genuine think tank full of big brains.

Yea, not like we knew each other and happened to like something outside of gow/ef and bne/f and played that for shit and giggles. Nah. It's this other thing that requires 3000IQ planing just to fool everyone in 5 years time it was all an elaborate ruse and we're all basically the same guy!. Yea. Can't fool the think tank.
Yea its me.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2020, 06:52:37 PM »
if someone calls your phone anonymously, do you feel obligated to entertain their desire to communicate with you?

picka is essentially trying to communicate anonymously .. so why does anyone on the forums feel obligated to engage in a discussion with him

idgi

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2020, 08:12:56 AM »
picka is essentially trying to communicate anonymously ..
You actually thinking im trying to communicate with you, or most of the forum, is another one for the books. My name just keeps being dragged around since you all went nuts and i find it amusing. It's like you can access a loony bin and be part of its social encounters, but not actually be in a loony bin. I already said why i returned after 5 years.
Yea its me.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2020, 10:38:24 AM »
if someone calls your phone anonymously, do you feel obligated to entertain their desire to communicate with you?

picka is essentially trying to communicate anonymously .. so why does anyone on the forums feel obligated to engage in a discussion with him

idgi

I'll tell you why he does that. Because Jordan doesn't want his real life name associated with a account that has openly been commiting crimes. His avatar is a picture he took off of Lances computer.

@{Lance} already has busted him as being Jordan. Idk why he is keeping up the act.

Also still waiting on @iL  to check ip addresses of them logging in my name. Im sure they used a vpn though but still worth a look.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2020, 11:10:14 AM »
i care zero amount and dont even play this game.  i just said it was a weird detail for three people to play three-person FFAs "for awhile."  because it is.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2020, 08:41:22 PM »
I'll tell you why he does that. Because Jordan doesn't want his real life name associated with a account that has openly been commiting crimes. His avatar is a picture he took off of Lances computer.
@{Lance} already has busted him as being Jordan. Idk why he is keeping up the act.
Rofl. And if that is so, how does your big brain explain Jodan is not in jail? Considering all the "crimes" i commited and how much trouble lance went through to find out who i am.
i just said it was a weird detail for three people to play three-person FFAs "for awhile."  because it is.
Guess also having friends is weird to you.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 08:44:13 PM by picka_materina »
Yea its me.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2020, 09:20:36 PM »
We played a lot of onemine.pud and had a good time, honestly. :) Also Picka has posted as Picka for like 10 years so he’s not really a random smurf just now appearing.

And Jordan’s expertise is totally different than Picka’s and he was a complete computer newb when Picka saved the server from being stolen by Lance.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2020, 09:23:18 PM »
Please stop making sense. It was all a ruse planned 15 years a go just for this day.

Now, if you said Jordan has a time traveling machine, and he went back in time and created "picka" so he can hack into whatever in 10 years. WEEEELLLL. NOW YOU'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE. Now that makes sense.
Yea its me.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2020, 09:48:08 PM »
Picka is tupac, tupac is picka

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2020, 05:14:36 AM »
Ok, now you'er being way too offensive. If i'm Jordan, at least i'm smart. Tupac is semi retarded.
Yea its me.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2020, 11:05:36 AM »
Ok, now you'er being way too offensive. If i'm Jordan, at least i'm smart. Tupac is semi retarded.

Wrong answer bitch! You can't be a l33t haxor when you ddos a 17 kid rofl. 😂🤣😂🤣

Good to know your jordan. Be a damn shame if that grown kid now wants to rattle your fucking cage.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 11:19:38 AM by tupac »

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2020, 02:52:34 PM »
As displayed by this clear evidence of mental degradation. I see he still has trouble expressing written english that doesn't resemble a monkey bashing a keyboard.
Yea its me.