Author Topic: So nobody will say anything about this hack?  (Read 34507 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: So nobody will say anything about this hack?
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2020, 03:19:08 PM »
As displayed by this clear evidence of mental degradation. I see he still has trouble expressing written english that doesn't resemble a monkey bashing a keyboard.

Says the l33t hacker, cyber criminal, theif, scum. Oh right racist is on that list. Remember the swastikas all over crystal dawn. You hacked lance defaced his webpage with your nazi racism graffiti.

Proves what trash you are. Let alone the skid you are.
Oh guys watch I'm L33T hax0r picka I ddos and use metasploit rofl! You sure you havent set off a tripwire yet? Not even a month ago?

🤣😂

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2020, 06:38:18 PM »
Wtf is this thread?

@XuRnT is this gold mine or flame war?
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2020, 08:21:49 PM »
Gold Mine

But the thread still has some playing out to do.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2020, 02:16:23 AM »
AND ARE WE TEAM TUPAC OR TEAM PICKA

THEY BOTH CALL US NAMES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2020, 05:42:27 AM »
Remember the swastikas all over crystal dawn. You hacked lance defaced his webpage with your nazi racism graffiti.
Proves what trash you are. Let alone the skid you are.
It's still funny to this day. You've just got your panties in a bunch from all the bullshit american politics are feeding you you can't understand simple jokes. That's ok, it's why you're imploding as a nation as is. Plus, ye, doesn't help you're literally borderline retarded.
Oh guys watch I'm L33T hax0r picka I ddos and use metasploit rofl! You sure you havent set off a tripwire yet? Not even a month ago?
I see you still, to this day, after 10 years, haven't understood what tripwire is for. You still google random stuff without knowing what something is for and then come to forums and just write it out of context.Remember how "RAT" was all the rave back then for you. How it was basically in every sentence you managed to bash on that keyboard of yours. Fun times.
Yea its me.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2020, 12:48:57 PM »
I would never take advice from a cyber criminal, thief, racist, scum, period! Let alone a place where you came from is nothing but hate and intimidation. Well you don't intimidate anyone so you're just a hater? So you hacked lance and post racism as a joke... you ddos many people, you kept peoples password after you stole them from lances server and then posted them all here clear text for the world. You only leaked those accounts after they were saturated and il enforced password changes. So proves you had another intention oh exposed son. Let it be known if you had a server or did anything technical. Lance, would of hacked your ass right back rofl! Very easy to claim hacker when you don't have a single server :)

I'm very educated and very dangerous too if i go in defense mode. I always thought you were smart. But i learned over the years you use auto tools and hacked nothing yourself just like a lil skid. Then the stupid comment above google blah rat blah. I know you are stupid now because of the reply to tripwire. So tripwires don't notify of system changes? You dummy I really thought you was smart then you fucked that all up. You was just trying to social engineer my back end security or stupid?. Failed again.

WARNING: Let me catch you messing with my server or people. Yall can lie, but you start touching my server after false accusations haha? . I seen all the DDOS/HACK attempts didn't even lag me LOL. My firewall plan was basic ddos protection LOL so one of you newbs failed and failed the last 3 months. Proves what a skid. IF THAT WAS YOU WHO FAILED THAT EXPLOIT ROFL SHIT WAS AUTOMATED AGAINST WINDOW SERVER LOL! But what do i expect from a skid that was spoon fed my info by admins years ago and sure enough buddy you here and turned the page now you help those admins cover theirs tracks when shit hit the fan.

Be a damn shame if tk and burnt can verify the hashes of logs/db with full backup since very moment they had an issue. Ask iL If he says nothing exists he's bluffing, If the hashes don't match up that log or file doesn't have integrity because someone modified it... but hey picka tripwire doesn't work that way or at least very similar and much much more? Hmm L33t hacker can't be wrong now can he?

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2020, 01:43:03 PM »
I would never take advice from a cyber criminal,
You were never offered an advice. As previously stated, you lack mental capacity to take an advice, so i never offered one, nor would i.
Let alone a place where you came from is nothing but hate and intimidation.
Where is that? :)
Well you don't intimidate anyone so you're just a hater? So you hacked lance and post racism as a joke... you ddos many people, you kept peoples password after you stole them from lances server and then posted them all here clear text for the world. You only leaked those accounts after they were saturated and il enforced password changes. So proves you had another intention oh exposed son. Let it be known if you had a server or did anything technical. Lance, would of hacked your ass right back rofl! Very easy to claim hacker when you don't have a single server :)
My intention never was to intimidate anyone, i lack the basic primal instincts you have being so close to an orangutan. I explained why i acted the way i did. Who wants to understand will, i couldn't care less.
I leaked accounts to those that need to know as soon as i found out, you just aren't important enough to know about it. Something you'll have to deal with. Lance, same as you, couldn't hack a dead pig into pork chops, let alone a server.
I'm very educated and very dangerous too
This is like listening to that drunk on the corner that's struggling to make the next step without tripping over and falling on his face saying he'll fuck you up.
if i go in defense mode.
Please no, not THE DEFENSE MODE.
I always thought you were smart.
I am, but it's irrelevant what you thought about it.
But i learned over the years you use auto tools and hacked nothing yourself just like a lil skid.
How did you "learn" i use auto tools? :)
Then the stupid comment above google blah rat blah. I know you are stupid now because of the reply to tripwire. So tripwires don't notify of system changes? You dummy I really thought you was smart then you fucked that all up. You was just trying to social engineer my back end security or stupid?. Failed again.

There you go with the complex sentences again to make yourself look like there's a monkey bashing that keyboard. And it was goin so well before this with those short ones. Seemingly looked like a human was typing.
WARNING:
If it was not clear by now, WARNING! I think this means you'll go into DEFENSE MODE soon?
Let me catch you messing with my server or people.
And you will what?
Yall can lie, but you start touching my server after false accusations haha? . I seen all the DDOS/HACK attempts didn't even lag me LOL. My firewall plan was basic ddos protection LOL so one of you newbs failed and failed the last 3 months. Proves what a skid. IF THAT WAS YOU WHO FAILED THAT EXPLOIT ROFL SHIT WAS AUTOMATED AGAINST WINDOW SERVER LOL! But what do i expect from a skid that was spoon fed my info by admins years ago and sure enough buddy you here and turned the page now you help those admins cover theirs tracks when shit hit the fan.
My god the attempts at complex sentences make this so hard to read.
You weren't ddos'ed. If you were you'd be offline. You just lack any knowledge to understand what is happening so you're attributing it to ddos. Same as neanderthals believed fire is devil's work. When you don't understand shit you make stuff up. The way you call something "firewall plan" shows you have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Not only that, you got drive by scanned by a random bot and you thought someone was targeting you but "failed" as it was for a windows server. You're so clueless about any of this is hillarious. There's literally not 1 single server on the entire planet that doesn't get scanned by a bot in a timespane of a week.
Be a damn shame if tk and burnt can verify the hashes of logs/db with full backup since very moment they had an issue. Ask iL If he says nothing exists he's bluffing, If the hashes don't match up that log or file doesn't have integrity because someone modified it... but hey picka tripwire doesn't work that way or at least very similar and much much more? Hmm L33t hacker can't be wrong now can he?
And agian, i have 0 clue what the fuck you're trying to convey with your random keyboard bashing. Try to write it in a coherent, sensible way. What do i have to do with logs/db rofl. Im not part of the server, have no access, have 0 reason to have access or want one, have 0 inclination to be interested in any hashes/db/logs/passwords/war2/neanderthals this forum might have.
Yea its me.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2020, 04:08:08 PM »
If you dont want to play war2 or have anything to do with the server, one question remains..

What are you even doing here?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2020, 04:15:47 PM »
If you dont want to play war2 or have anything to do with the server, one question remains..

We can ask that question to almost the entire admins groups.

Pretty sure they use War2Ru as a zombies network.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2020, 04:23:23 PM »
I mean its fine to just roam around here and talk about the good ole days and stuff. But when you're like picka and you come here just to stir the pot.. i dont get it

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2020, 04:51:04 PM »
Please stop googling random stuff you have no idea about.
Zombie network = network consisting of vast number of machines that do blablabla

1 server can't be a zombie network, and in the grand scheme of things 1 server is irrelevant in the "zombie network" infrastructure. Using war2.ru as one thus is totally irrelevant for what a "zombie network" might be used for. It also defies all logic to make it part of one as they're paying for it, thus, negating the sole reason someone might operate a "zombie network".

We've already established you're a smart person.
Now we've established you have no reading comprehension problems.

1. I am not Jordan. I actually came back to forum trying to reconnect to him as we've lost touch so thought i'd find him here, or someone that can connect me to him
My name just keeps being dragged around since you all went nuts and i find it amusing. It's like you can access a loony bin and be part of its social encounters, but not actually be in a loony bin. I already said why i returned after 5 years.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:56:22 PM by picka_materina »
Yea its me.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2020, 05:19:46 PM »
Zombie network = network consisting of vast number of machines that do blablabla

1 server can't be a zombie network, and in the grand scheme of things 1 server is irrelevant in the "zombie network" infrastructure. Using war2.ru as one thus is totally irrelevant for what a "zombie network" might be used for. It also defies all logic to make it part of one as they're paying for it, thus, negating the sole reason someone might operate a "zombie network".

1. I am not Jordan. I actually came back to forum trying to reconnect to him as we've lost touch so thought i'd find him here, or someone that can connect me to him
My name just keeps being dragged around since you all went nuts and i find it amusing. It's like you can access a loony bin and be part of its social encounters, but not actually be in a loony bin. I already said why i returned after 5 years.

Thats exactly what Jordan would say. You, being him.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2020, 06:29:06 PM »

Are we not a network of vast numbers of machines? Lol

I mean yeah right 1 server is not alot for a zombie networks...

But actually hackers dont only operates on one server but many mores.

You have no idea at all what Ldir and iL are doing in reality.

Maybe they operate 4-5 server like this one on many different games or domain.

We maybe just a slice of the cake, dosent mean we are not part of it because we are ONLY ONE SERVER.

Just the fact that you try to act like you dont know this make me believe that you KNOW IT!

If im not even a hacker and programmar and know those things, why a super great hacker like you act like if it's not possible?

That game have been caught to hide a virus in it since MANY YEARS... Many of my friend in real life have refuse to play that game because EVERY ANTI VIRUS you can imagine told them that game was hiding a trojan backdoor or something like that.

That zombie network dont even need peoples to play on this server, just need to download an hiding folder in the original game once and computer is a part of that zombie network.

How much peoples have downloads this game? Yeah right we look like we are not a big communauty with our 80 active players, but there thousand and thousand of people who have download this game and possibly be a part of this zombie network.

I found out strange that so many admins in that staff are corrupted and have protected hackers for many years and keep doing it and try to sell admin position to peoples, that peoples who make the most sens and have true love for this game,  i found out strange that our actual admins dont even cares about this game, they stand here sometime to talk about nba or politics but actually dont even take time to play or talk about the game.

Anyway who the fuck is blid? Who the fuck is Swift? Who the fuck is Jordan? Who the fuck is Picka?

Why do we have no picture, no informations, no identity about all of you after 25 years, you four are just looking weird.

Legend... Legend for what? Cuz you fool those peoples for many years?

Not with me, game over.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 06:35:57 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2020, 07:25:22 PM »
Thats exactly what Jordan would say. You, being him.
And this is why, you = VERY SMART. Your argumentation, just flawless.
Are we not a network of vast numbers of machines? Lol
I mean yeah right 1 server is not alot for a zombie networks...
My god :)))))))) This is just so hilarious on so many levels.
Just the fact that you try to act like you dont know this make me believe that you KNOW IT!
Clearly. CAN'T FOOL YOU!. So many smart people around here my inferiority complex is going rampant.
If im not even a hacker and programmar
Ye you totally fooled me on this one. I was sure you're one or the other, IF NOT BOTH!!!11
Why do we have no picture, no informations, no identity about all of you after 25 years, you four are just looking weird.
All 4 are the same person clearly! No picture = same person! Flawless logic.
Yea its me.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2020, 07:25:39 AM »
I would never take advice from a cyber criminal,
You were never offered an advice. As previously stated, you lack mental capacity to take an advice, so i never offered one, nor would i.
Let alone a place where you came from is nothing but hate and intimidation.
Where is that? :)
Well you don't intimidate anyone so you're just a hater? So you hacked lance and post racism as a joke... you ddos many people, you kept peoples password after you stole them from lances server and then posted them all here clear text for the world. You only leaked those accounts after they were saturated and il enforced password changes. So proves you had another intention oh exposed son. Let it be known if you had a server or did anything technical. Lance, would of hacked your ass right back rofl! Very easy to claim hacker when you don't have a single server :)
My intention never was to intimidate anyone, i lack the basic primal instincts you have being so close to an orangutan. I explained why i acted the way i did. Who wants to understand will, i couldn't care less.
I leaked accounts to those that need to know as soon as i found out, you just aren't important enough to know about it. Something you'll have to deal with. Lance, same as you, couldn't hack a dead pig into pork chops, let alone a server.
I'm very educated and very dangerous too
This is like listening to that drunk on the corner that's struggling to make the next step without tripping over and falling on his face saying he'll fuck you up.
if i go in defense mode.
Please no, not THE DEFENSE MODE.
I always thought you were smart.
I am, but it's irrelevant what you thought about it.
But i learned over the years you use auto tools and hacked nothing yourself just like a lil skid.
How did you "learn" i use auto tools? :)
Then the stupid comment above google blah rat blah. I know you are stupid now because of the reply to tripwire. So tripwires don't notify of system changes? You dummy I really thought you was smart then you fucked that all up. You was just trying to social engineer my back end security or stupid?. Failed again.

There you go with the complex sentences again to make yourself look like there's a monkey bashing that keyboard. And it was goin so well before this with those short ones. Seemingly looked like a human was typing.
WARNING:
If it was not clear by now, WARNING! I think this means you'll go into DEFENSE MODE soon?
Let me catch you messing with my server or people.
And you will what?
Yall can lie, but you start touching my server after false accusations haha? . I seen all the DDOS/HACK attempts didn't even lag me LOL. My firewall plan was basic ddos protection LOL so one of you newbs failed and failed the last 3 months. Proves what a skid. IF THAT WAS YOU WHO FAILED THAT EXPLOIT ROFL SHIT WAS AUTOMATED AGAINST WINDOW SERVER LOL! But what do i expect from a skid that was spoon fed my info by admins years ago and sure enough buddy you here and turned the page now you help those admins cover theirs tracks when shit hit the fan.
My god the attempts at complex sentences make this so hard to read.
You weren't ddos'ed. If you were you'd be offline. You just lack any knowledge to understand what is happening so you're attributing it to ddos. Same as neanderthals believed fire is devil's work. When you don't understand shit you make stuff up. The way you call something "firewall plan" shows you have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Not only that, you got drive by scanned by a random bot and you thought someone was targeting you but "failed" as it was for a windows server. You're so clueless about any of this is hillarious. There's literally not 1 single server on the entire planet that doesn't get scanned by a bot in a timespane of a week.
And agian, i have 0 clue what the fuck you're trying to convey with your random keyboard bashing. Try to write it in a coherent, sensible way. What do i have to do with logs/db rofl. Im not part of the server, have no access, have 0 reason to have access or want one, have 0 inclination to be interested in any hashes/db/logs/passwords/war2/neanderthals this forum might have.

Stupid asf man. You really lost it didnt you. DSTAT or ur skid. You googled that, you googled that. LOL sounds like a full blown retard stuck in an infinite loop. Your too dumb to ddos you ain't knocking my shit offline. One goes down 20 comes up. You sir will look very stupid rofl!

Please god please tell me you ain't post on sound cloud do you?

Well enough of the stupid hit me up when you got my dstat.