Author Topic: So nobody will say anything about this hack?  (Read 35032 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
So nobody will say anything about this hack?
« on: June 15, 2020, 07:00:49 PM »
Really tire of this hack.... When someone will take cares of this?

Like seriously... You really think units are moving alone like that?

Yeah right....

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/651991008
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:09:24 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: So nobody will say anything about this hack?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 07:43:09 PM »
Lol that happens to me to. I remember Noise and a couple other players complaining to me about it. Is it a “hack?” I wouldn’t know.
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 08:07:14 PM »
An old bug that's yet to be squashed. When units are attacked with d&d they auto-retaliate, but with this bug, for whatever reason, units keep retaliating for several attempts even after a move command is executed. Really frustrating!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 08:21:35 PM »
An old bug that's yet to be squashed. When units are attacked with d&d they auto-retaliate, but with this bug, for whatever reason, units keep retaliating for several attempts even after a move command is executed. Really frustrating!

You sincerly think it's a bug bro?

I played that game for over 20 years and never it happen to me untill 2015, 1 year before i started playing Heroes of the storm.

Thats why i clearly remember that difference in the game... If it's a bug then it had something to do with a patch around 2015, because before 2015, i have never see anything like that.

And that thing happen all the fucking time, it's just retarded and i totally have to stand my units or they run to suicide all the time.

I even remember once i was 4, my opponnent was at 12 and my ogers just literrally start to run 4 to 12.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:08:33 PM by Equinox »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 09:06:16 PM »
You see this in chop when you are collecting ground units before opening.

Once an ogre has been attacked is remains connected to the unit that attacked it. So unless you STAND it then the ogre will respond the next time that unit attacks anything.

Even when there are other ogres that are closer to the enemy but still not close enough to respond, the "connected" orges will run past them to attempt to counter.

Only from d&d? Never noticed... I thought it was cats also but maybe I'm wrong.

Yes. It's very annoying. Press [T].
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 09:35:05 PM »
yeah. its a bug. i see it fairly regularly. you need to pull them back and type T .. and i typically right click the map right next to them after typing T so they will auto-retaliate if enemy units try to attack, instead of just just standing in the same spot like they do when you type T in a choke.

so pull back > type T (to stop them from going rogue.. it fixes the bug) > right click location you want them to actually stand.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 09:37:48 PM by tk[as] »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 10:53:22 PM »
yeah. its a bug. i see it fairly regularly. you need to pull them back and type T .. and i typically right click the map right next to them after typing T so they will auto-retaliate if enemy units try to attack, instead of just just standing in the same spot like they do when you type T in a choke.

so pull back > type T (to stop them from going rogue.. it fixes the bug) > right click location you want them to actually stand.

I know i have to stand my units, i know i have to press T...

This is not the probleme, the probleme is it's a bug that was not existed before 2015.

Thats the probleme.

So it's clearly a bug comming from a war2ru patch or it's a hack.

But it's not a bug that happen in the original game.

Let's be clear on this.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:02:50 AM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 11:00:47 PM »
your reaction on the video to what was happening implied you had no idea what was happening or how to fix it. sorry i guess i was wrong.

i dont know when the bug first presented itself.. but i know its been around a long time.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2020, 11:06:26 PM »
your reaction on the video to what was happening implied you had no idea what was happening or how to fix it. sorry i guess i was wrong.

You sincerly think it's a bug bro?

I played that game for over 20 years and never it happen to me untill 2015, 1 year before i started playing Heroes of the storm.

Thats why i clearly remember that difference in the game... If it's a bug then it had something to do with a patch around 2015, because before 2015, i have never see anything like that.

And that thing happen all the fucking time, it's just retarded and i totally have to stand my units or they run to suicide all the time.

I even remember once i was 4, my opponnent was at 12 and my ogers just literrally start to run 4 to 12.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 08:36:38 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 11:07:11 PM »
i dont know when the bug first presented itself.. but i know its been around a long time.

Around 2015

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 11:08:10 PM »
I know for 100% sure it's a bug.. and the way i know that is because it has happened to my opponents vs me.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 11:11:35 PM »
it happens with peons too... there are times where a peon will be engaged in some sort of action (i can think of the specific action that triggers it but i believe attacking is involved) .. and when the action is over, you will try to call your peon back to a specific task.. and then peon will start walking to where you tell it to go, and then turn around back to where it was initially without any input from you.. and you can try to bring it back.. and it will start going back then turn around out of nowhere... you can do that repeatedly until you have it build something. like it will refuse to chop trees or get gold until you give it a different command first.

there are some bugs that exist, that don't occur often but they do occur.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2020, 11:14:10 PM »
You know 100% sure it's a bug but you can't even told us wich bug is it, where it comming from and from wich years.

Yeah right it's a bug tk.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2020, 11:16:12 PM »
it happens with peons too... there are times where a peon will be engaged in some sort of action (i can think of the specific action that triggers it but i believe attacking is involved) .. and when the action is over, you will try to call your peon back to a specific task.. and then peon will start walking to where you tell it to go, and then turn around back to where it was initially without any input from you.. and you can try to bring it back.. and it will start going back then turn around out of nowhere... you can do that repeatedly until you have it build something. like it will refuse to chop trees or get gold until you give it a different command first.

there are some bugs that exist, that don't occur often but they do occur.

Yeah another suppose bug and that one is new from this year (2020), i exactly know what you talk about it happen to me 2 times this months and never i had that before 2020.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:20:22 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2020, 11:18:35 PM »
My probleme is not that im not conscious about those bugs, i know bugs can exist, but bugs dont happen like that after 15 and 20 years, if there new bugs that we have never seen before it's because those bugs are created from new updates-patchs that iL give us or it's totally comming from hacking.

That's my probleme, from where are comming those bugs? Because they are comming from somewhere but it's certainly not from the original game.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:21:52 PM by Equinox »