Author Topic: So nobody will say anything about this hack?  (Read 34971 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: So nobody will say anything about this hack?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2020, 05:53:17 AM »

Yeah another suppose bug and that one is new from this year (2020), i exactly know what you talk about it happen to me 2 times this months and never i had that before 2020.

I use the original BNE CD updated to 2.02 by logging in to battle.net and letting it update. The last time I did that was maybe 2009-2010, so it is definitely not combat edition related.

Call it a bug or a feature if you want, but it is part of the official game. IDK why you have never noticed it before... are you learning better micro skills in  your old age maybe? ;)

If it was only from one version then it would cause desync/drop like updated AI in a comps game.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2020, 05:53:55 AM »
Again, the little dummy who knows nothing comes up with fairy tales.
But it's not a bug that happen in the original game.

No - this is not a bug, this is a feature,
and this is the usual behavior of units in the original game:

even in the usual melee formation, an ogre who received a "critical" strike may stop beating the previous target and aggro on a new one, even if new target's priority the same as previous one

Lol@EQ. Welcome to War2, time to learn micro :)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2020, 07:53:08 AM »
This is not from the original game 100% sure, units can move alone if they are attacked from dk or catapult by exemple, but they definitly dont move alone like that without anything to trigger them.

Big lie right here.

All those suppose bugs clearly comming from war2ru.

100% sure.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:04:30 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2020, 08:04:26 AM »
LMFAO King Bug sounds like a real life peon ROFL

Also this is standard agro, it will happen all the time, same if you move a group of grunts and dont stand ground and they are attacked by an axer they will run toward it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2020, 08:18:17 AM »
LMFAO King Bug sounds like a real life peon ROFL

Also this is standard agro, it will happen all the time, same if you move a group of grunts and dont stand ground and they are attacked by an axer they will run toward it.

We all know that bro, if something attack them they will be aggro, but as you can see in the video i clearly bring them outside of the aggro zone and they keep moving alone over and over and over and over.

This is not aggro this bug or hacks and it comming from war2ru.

100% sure.

Last time programmars obstinate with me they found out i was true, dont remember that feud with Lightbringer- about war2 lat, calling me crazy and i had to go at hospital cuz he made that warlat and i clearly dint know what i talk about?? Before iL came back and told to everyone i was 100% right and light was not??

Let me told you something, i am 100% right again!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2020, 08:32:39 AM »
This is the most annoying with peons between 4 & 5 when there is a gt up. You can't even use stand ground there. Peons would stop repping or turn around while running, just cause an enemy peon start moving or attack moving towards them.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 08:38:38 AM by Lone »

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2020, 08:33:55 AM »
I don't know how to exactly replicate it, but it frequently happens with cats too. So I started to expect it and take it into account with or against the cat.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2020, 10:06:32 AM »
I did make a forum post around 2015 too.
My men were running top left or right corner for no reason. After some time it was gone and never come back, weird shit :)

Like dugs said its some bug, no hack.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2020, 11:45:15 PM »
yeah i dont think its a feature... or at least not what's happening in the video.

these ogres continue going rogue even after they are not being attacked any more..hypothetically if it were a 2v2, and 12 left the game.. his ogre would still be doing the same action repeatedly. it's a glitch that occurs with lots of different units. it's not extremely common.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2020, 05:32:57 AM »
We dont know what the hell is that, so let just pretend that a bug.  :thinking:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2020, 08:15:31 AM »
I did make a forum post around 2015 too.
My men were running top left or right corner for no reason. After some time it was gone and never come back, weird shit :)

Like dugs said its some bug, no hack.

I dont know if between 2016 and 2019 it had stopped cuz i was playing HOTS, but i know that thing appear around 2015 for sure, never experience things like that before 2015.

And by the way if it stop for couples months or couple years, then that will almost proof it's not a bug but a hack.

If a bug occure it's because iL put a new add-on on the game, so all those new versions that peoples will download with this add-on create a bug untill iL remove that add-on again and give us a new version to download.

Wich mean that iL put a add-on around 2015 in a new version, then remove that add-on around 2016 in a new version, then reinstall that add-on around 2019-2020 in a new version...

Well.... Then find that add-on that he install 3 times and remove 2 times and you will find that add on that create that bug.

Or...... Someone is hacking us and just stop played for couple months or years wich mean hack disapear with him and reapear with him.

It's possible this hack is comming from only one person, but look like it occure on many different games because maybe that person are smurfing us on different names.

Find that add on, or find that smurfer!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:20:45 AM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2020, 09:22:44 PM »
They have hacks where two players can control each others units from different computers. These are the types of hacks that Swift and Jordan (blid) use. Your best bet is just playing with players you trust or not playing at all. If you start beating them like I did then they will just hack your computer instead because of how much sore losers they are.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 09:25:09 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2020, 09:42:45 PM »
Burnt = Blid.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2020, 09:43:15 PM »
holy fuck.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2020, 09:58:28 PM »
the moment where everyone question's TK'S sanity... who else knows you're the same person?