Author Topic: So nobody will say anything about this hack?  (Read 35028 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: So nobody will say anything about this hack?
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2020, 11:20:07 PM »
Kip James. Remember when he was in the stable VKM. I think Russo stole my stable name from spme unofficial Vince Russo ezboard forums I use to post at.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2020, 11:39:58 PM »
I started watching Tna in like early-mid 09, when Sting was still in the MEM, I started watching it because of him.

I remember a thread you posted a bunch of screenshots a few years back on here of  some wrestling board posts, lot of which mentioned tna and vince russo lol

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2020, 02:13:19 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2020, 08:32:20 AM »
If you run the forum how about we get a better Gold Mine section

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5788.0.html

and where were you when Blid muted me for a month?

I assumed mousetopher was still running the show back then.
Only when it was confirmed she was gone that I decided to start nodding the forum.

What changes should be made to the gold mine section?
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2020, 08:33:10 AM »
Please Tora tell us the truth so i can fucking die in peace when decease finish me.

Thank you.

Sure we all make mistakes.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2020, 07:26:56 PM »
Please Tora tell us the truth so i can fucking die in peace when decease finish me.

Thank you.

Tora we demand a full explanation of what happened behind the scenes The community demands it.

Sure we all make mistakes.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2020, 01:05:36 PM »
Why hasn't @iL responded to this yet? Do admins not have any way of contacting him?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2020, 02:45:19 PM »
I could text him. But what am I going to say? “IL we have good reason to believe Xurnt and Blid are the same people.”

Blid seems so different from Xurnt seems unlikely their one in the same.
war2 > war3

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2020, 07:03:48 PM »
Blid = Jordan aka Pika_Mantera aka the devil.

You're delusional dude. Not sure what happened to you but you were actually quite cool on occult. I see now you started indoctrinating lances posts as "truth" knowing full well that dude never said a single truth in his life. I'm not sure even if we talked on IM druing lances occupation of occult.

Jordan already got busted before for being Pika by {Lance} when Pika got into his personal computer. The same thing that he has been doing to me.

He didn't get busted as being me as he's not me. I am good friends with Jordan (we lost contact once i left war2), but even he never knew who i was because lance actually did try to involve fbi at the time saying i ddosed his company servers, while in fact, he was ddosing one other user on occult (i forgot his name edit:remembered, foonat) from company servers (this did not bode well with ol' Steve Morris. At the time we both spoke to fbi (this other user - `foonat` and me ). Seeing as lance was nuts to lie to fbi i never wanted to involve jordan (or anyone) into this. Only people that can confirm i am not jordan outside them is ~iL, but seeing how nuts you went, even if we both stood near you you'd say we're the same people and other one is a hired actor.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 07:19:38 PM by picka_materina »
Yea its me.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2020, 07:40:47 PM »
How about when you had holes into Lances server you turned everyone's icon into Nazi flag. You also hacked him to rewrite the gateways when he was trying to take over the server.

When I was a teen I thought Lance was a bad guy for using map hacks in war2, but as a adult now it's a lot more clear that you were just as bad as him doing illegal acts to his server/computer and you are not to be trusted.

Hell you are still flaunting picture of his wife in your avatar that you stole off his comp. That shit is just plain wrong.

And like I said before you stole the code for his ladder and blid takes credit for it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 07:44:17 PM by XuRnT »

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 21, 2020, 08:56:51 PM »
How about when you had holes into Lances server you turned everyone's icon into Nazi flag. You also hacked him to rewrite the gateways when he was trying to take over the server.

When I was a teen I thought Lance was a bad guy for using map hacks in war2, but as a adult now it's a lot more clear that you were just as bad as him doing illegal acts to his server/computer and you are not to be trusted.

Hell you are still flaunting picture of his wife in your avatar that you stole off his comp. That shit is just plain wrong.

And like I said before you stole the code for his ladder and blid takes credit for it.
As you can clearly see, by repeating my acts, i have no issues with saying what i did. I even wrote most of it on the occult at the time. That being said, if i had hacked your computer, and if i was jordan, i'd have no problems admitting to it as if you really gave me inclination to hack anything of yours i'd have no problems admitting to it. I would most likely flaunt something else in my sig to taunt you. However, i never had problems with you then, nor do i have it now. You've just gone mental in the timespan i left for whatever reasons unknown to me but that doesn't really concern me. At the time, you had unparalleled drive for war2 and it was inspiring. You still have some of this drive, it just shifted in other direction, one of them your obvious mental issues.

I've had a significant role in stopping lance take over everything that was tied to the only game i played at the time,war2. I am glad things have progressed far in that regard and good/sound people are in charge of the server.

That being said, i've never lied since i have no inclination to lie in these matters. There's no difference if i said i hacked your computer, or if i say i didn't. So no reason to lie in these matters.

1. I am not Jordan. I actually came back to forum trying to reconnect to him as we've lost touch so thought i'd find him here, or someone that can connect me to him
2. Blid has no idea what i did with lance, so wherever his code is from, it's not from lances server (at least i did not give it to him, and no one at the time had access). I actually spoke very little with Blid directly. Only people that spoke to me directly were Jordan, ~iL, foonat and i believe ~iL had a coder/friend on his team. That's it. I thought i spoke to you as well but i might be delusional on that part.
3. Lance did far worse things then just map hack, you're just gone delusional or have forgot it. For one, he ddos'd foonat from his employer's server and lied to fbi i ddosed his company. That being something "real life". Other things include him saving all your passes in cleartext and trying it on your email/occult username (that's how he got kith's admin pw and "took over" the occult). He also literally daily messed with people while they were on his server. But that's besides the point as well.
4. My avatar is mine, those that need to know it know it.
Yea its me.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2020, 11:08:32 PM »
Something fishy has been going on lately ill tell you that much. One of the names i used to use is currently being used by someone else. Case of stolen pw or what i dont know. But change your pws people. There are obviously shady ass people around here

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2020, 11:55:33 PM »
They are tons of hackers, programmars, they dont just hack the game they also hack peoples.

I believe everything burnt saying, the only thing is im sure blid is swift or they are both togheter something like that.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2020, 09:40:49 AM »
They are 100% not the same person, i used to play with both of them long ago. However, lots of people share names so i wouldnt trust what anybody is saying. Also, im pretty positive going back to occult days that picka is in fact jordan.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2020, 10:08:01 AM »
They are 100% not the same person, i used to play with both of them long ago. However, lots of people share names so i wouldnt trust what anybody is saying. Also, im pretty positive going back to occult days that picka is in fact jordan.

you cant share IP, easy to check by admins, also they cant remove it
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience