Author Topic: Ladder  (Read 6976 times)

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Ladder
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2020, 06:15:52 PM »
Lance has already confirmed you stole his ladder.

How about YOU fuck off and leave these forums and game forever. You and your buddies have been corrupt for long enough. Time for you to hit the road.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2020, 06:45:44 PM »
Me and my buddies? I thought we were all the same person or whatever the hell.

Anyway, Lance can’t “confirm” anything without seeing the actual code. I highly doubt he claims a code is his that scrapes oldgames.php and sloppily filters out the foreign language game reports. I did it all with just access to public pages and I find it unlikely he did the same.

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2020, 06:51:34 PM »
Lance already did confirm it was his ladder on war2 occult so stfu and leave the forums. And quit logging on my name hacker trash.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2020, 08:51:40 PM »
Are Blid and Xurnt really the same person after skimming through this I actually don’t think it’s that far fetched....

Lol
war2 > war3

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2020, 10:01:20 PM »
Lol tora

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2020, 10:06:25 PM »
Rofl. Burnt went total mental. Not sure what happened in your life to affect your mental state so much, but you even talked to me on AIM or MSN (not sure which of 2) about these things. For example, i didn't talk to blid ever on any IM. Only people i talked there with were Jordan/~il/Ldir and you. To fabricate so much stuff is insane, i wish someone saved occult forums i'd bring it back up just for memories.
But im pretty sure you'd then claim i "edited the database" and "posts" to make it look like something :) Cause you're loony like that.

edit:
And yea, lances ladder was complete code from someone else, i wrote about it on occult. I obviously forgot about that and i don't recall which ladder it was. He claimed it was "heavily modified" by him lol. But ladders worked in complete opposite ways.

edit2:
Yea, editing these as i remember.
I also remember lance fucked with you IRL by calling your parents, talking how you are homeless cause they kicked you out or something like that, that you went to jail etc etc. I have no idea how much of that is true as you didn't really deny much of it and you were gone for months at the time after he started fucking with you, but it's clear you had some real tough childhood and i wish you that you recover properly as it clearly has taken a toll.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 10:11:21 PM by picka_materina »
Yea its me.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2020, 10:23:32 PM »
I do think Pika a smurf. Guy doesn’t play or show his face on the forums at all.

Then randomly when he is mentioning is suddenly posting like crazy like he is following the forum without ever logging in.
war2 > war3

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2020, 10:26:43 PM »
I load the forum last few days since you guys like talking about me. You're either all so bored, or heavily under influence as you're reading way too much into normal things.
Yea its me.

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2020, 10:32:26 PM »
You are mental Jordan. You and Blid are exposed.

Why do you think it was ok for you to go into Lances computer? You did the nazi flags long before Lance rewrote gateways. You wear a pic of his gf as your avatar.

Even if what Lance was doing was wrong yours was 20x worst.

KingHillBilly and Nova (donger) were the ones who put Map Hacks links to warcrap in their profiles and got banned by Lance. Ldir already planned on moving the server back out of his control and obviously did it already for Lance to even start a migration.

You were a creep to me when I was younger. I NEVER told you to do any criminal acts. I already thought you were bad news by the way you turned everyone to Nazi icon. Plus I wouldn't risk telling you to do something and there being evidence against me while you could hide behind vpns. I was young but not that stupid.

You (Jordan) and Blid are in the official war2 hall of shame.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2020, 10:40:51 PM »
You are mental Jordan. You and Blid are exposed.
Why do you think it was ok for you to go into Lances computer? You did the nazi flags long before Lance rewrote gateways. You wear a pic of his gf as your avatar.

Even if what Lance was doing was wrong yours was 20x worst.

KingHillBilly and Nova (donger) were the ones who put Map Hacks links to warcrap in their profiles and got banned by Lance. Ldir already planned on moving the server back out of his control and obviously did it already for Lance to even start a migration.

You were a creep to me when I was younger. I NEVER told you to do any criminal acts. I already thought you were bad news by the way you turned everyone to Nazi icon. Plus I wouldn't risk telling you to do something and there being evidence against me while you could hide behind vpns. I was young but not that stupid.

You (Jordan) and Blid are in the official war2 hall of shame.
Lance really did a number on you. I now remember he accused you of the same things he accused me. Problem is, he doesn't know me, and he dug out everything about you. No, you did not tell me to do this or that. I believe he even contacted your parole officer. I said we spoke on IM. You spoke mostly about your life problems, that's it. You did ask me to help on the forums however, but that's besides the point, i would have "helped" anyway since lance was a creep and i cared about the game at the time, plus it was funny as all hell. It seems it worked on you as you were helpless back then and he got you fucked up real good. Sad story, your life doesn't look like it was pretty, you're fighting way too many daemons.
Yea its me.

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2020, 11:30:13 PM »
"2. Blid has no idea what i did with lance, so wherever his code is from, it's not from lances server (at least i did not give it to him, and no one at the time had access). I actually spoke very little with Blid directly. Only people that spoke to me directly were Jordan, ~iL, foonat and i believe ~iL had a coder/friend on his team. That's it. thought i spoke to you as well but i might be delusional on that part"- picka

Ok so you/jordan/blid are best friends that play FFAs all the time together but you never speak directly to blid. Bullshit. You are Jordan the guy who stole the ladder for Blid to pretend he made.

How all of a sudden do you remember these "convos" that you had no recollection of a few days ago. Your lies are getting harder and harder to keep covering.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 12:28:39 AM »
Yo dudes all i did was ask about the ladder. You dont all need to hijack every thread out there.

Make 1 master hall of shame thread and post whatever you want in there about eachother all you want.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2020, 02:03:53 AM »
Agreed.  @Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) what would it take to get the ladder up and running? Do you still have code?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2020, 05:14:38 AM »
Yo dudes all i did was ask about the ladder. You dont all need to hijack every thread out there.

Make 1 master hall of shame thread and post whatever you want in there about eachother all you want.

Yeah that is kinda true, if this becomes the norm I will need to start moving Xurnts posts.
war2 > war3

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2020, 06:34:30 AM »

Yeah that is kinda true, if this becomes the norm I will need to start moving Xurnts posts.

XURNTS, TUPACS, EQS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!