Author Topic: Ladder  (Read 7005 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Ladder
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2020, 06:43:10 AM »
Get off your high horse Tora. You are starting to power trip worst than Blid. Looks like you are still his puppet.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 06:47:03 AM by XuRnT »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2020, 08:58:07 AM »
@baRa , see what you just started  :rofl:
For justice lets ban Bara for 2 weeks, lets see if he ever starts another fight.  :salty:

No seriously stop spamming all threads like that.

Get your own chatroom on tinder or twitter and leave us alone.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2020, 09:00:54 AM »
Ahh, i forgot what i really wanted to say  ::)

2v2 ladder would be pretty cool, if it would be running again!
Thanks @baRa!
And thanks to @woofy  and my mom!

Cya

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2020, 09:51:17 AM »
Pika (Jordan) stole the code from Lance and Blid just takes credit for it. He has no idea how to fix something without breaking it more.
I have the ru ladder in full code. This shit is trash, sqli all over that thing I highly doubt lance coded it. Blid sent me a copy like 5 years ago. If this is Lance's code he should be banned for life. Figured I'd add that in.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2020, 10:02:45 AM »
I was gone from 2012 to 2019 so i dont really know all the details and drama that occured during those times. Like the server split and all the hacking eachother stuff. But why cant we all just get along? We have some smart dudes around here like lambchops and tupac and lance etc. If we could all just work together for the betterness of war2 i think it can benefit us.

Like i mentioned previously, im not tech friendly at all but im willing to help in some capacity to make things easier. I think if we break up the responsibilities and tasks to a few people it could go smoother. An example would be have 1 person who is responsible for setting up tournies, have 1 for overseeing the ladder, another for ss site etc. That way 1 or 2 people arent overwhelmed having to do everything.

Just my 2 cents

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2020, 12:30:08 PM »
Ok so you/jordan/blid are best friends that play FFAs all the time together but you never speak directly to blid.
Yep. Cause of my doings i kept a low profile. I connected with Jordan because we had similar interest and he was starting security at the time. Talked to you for obvious reason. And to il/ldir cause of obvious reasons. There was no need to connect to blid.
How all of a sudden do you remember these "convos" that you had no recollection of a few days ago.
Because i did not think about war2 for like 10 years, and the more i read about things the more things start to come back. If you started using your brain you'd also remember things we talked about. Im sure if i keep at it i'll remember whose ladder code lance used for his ladder also.
Yea its me.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2020, 08:16:02 AM »
Agreed.  @Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) what would it take to get the ladder up and running? Do you still have code?

I did answer the 2s ladder question here:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5828.msg91482.html#msg91482

Although if someone wants to fix it they can go for it!

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2020, 04:54:57 PM »
This is a very good point. Do you have some sort of alert when your name is mentioned? :)

I do think Pika a smurf. Guy doesn’t play or show his face on the forums at all.

Then randomly when he is mentioning is suddenly posting like crazy like he is following the forum without ever logging in.

I load the forum last few days since you guys like talking about me. You're either all so bored, or heavily under influence as you're reading way too much into normal things.