Author Topic: Teams Ladder Coding Help Request  (Read 2245 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Teams Ladder Coding Help Request
« on: July 04, 2020, 09:58:39 PM »
Hi people, is there anybody out there savvy enough that has some free time to look into blid's ladder code to fix it up so it's functioning again? That'd be awesome if we could get it up and running.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
Re: Teams Ladder Coding Help Request
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 01:01:48 AM »
Hi people, is there anybody out there savvy enough that has some free time to look into blid's ladder code to fix it up so it's functioning again? That'd be awesome if we could get it up and running.
Move your post to mods and development. Maybe even ask the author blid to post his questions or errors. Before you even think of adding on to the ladder besure to sanitize all the input fields for the sql injection that currently exists. If that current ladder is running as admin. Just reinstall the whole server. I think iL told me before it's a seperate database so that's good. The whole OS can be shelled if that database runs with admin permission. Also if your database isnt locked a simple sql command could wipe that whole database. Plus all the unwanted and malicious queries, use sqli to cause a denial of service on the DB, list goes on and on.

Very important to remember. Remove all special chars possible, html tags, any script code, read the input variable converted as different data types so you catch malicous payloads in the input that bypass you're webservers firewall/WAF. You should be able to delete the current input boxes replace with a standard input from framework or w/e verify it does what I said. Make sure all parameter are sanitized on GET/POST.

Not here to kiss ass but some of USA does play here on and off. So it would be great to know their information is confidential and secured let alone ru people at their own home.

I do charge to pentest by services. If you would like professional work done. I can help you secure your home network and devices, bussiness, etc.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 06:48:47 AM »
You seem like a real smart guy tupac, not to mention a great rapper

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 08:10:16 PM »