Author Topic: $75 2v2 45 Man PBall Tournament Saturday, July 18th at 5 PM CDT / 6 PM EDT  (Read 1448 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
There will be a $75 2v2 45 Man PBall tournament Saturday, July 18th at 5 PM Central USA time(CDT) / 6 PM Eastern USA time(EDT) in channel spikes.

I'm going to try to balance the teams as best I can for instance I'm partnering BrightXero, I'm pro he's good/average. That's the theme I want to have for this 2v2 tournament not having two pros together. Adam-w will be partnering Flea(Adam-w pro, Flea good/average), I think 8)Mikulz(8 will be partnering Manowar(same). Basically I just don't want two pros on one team making them overpowered. You can find a partner for the tournament yourself if you want as long as your team isn't too OP, or you can show up and I'll pair you up with someone doing my best to even the teams.

1st will pay $27.50 to each partner
2nd will pay $10 to each partner

Im glad the last tournament was successful as it was the first since 2018. Please try to make it if you can to keep these tournament going, and let's have some old school PBall fun!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 11:50:09 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Tomorrow!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Tournament is in 1 hour, if you can make it please do!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Ten people showed up and played in the $75 2v2 45 Man PBall tournament. Adam-w and DanielAG beat BrightXero and me(xXxSmeagolxXx) in the finals, they won it 4-3. Here is the bracket:

Round 1(6 people got a bye round)
Adam-w & DanielAG vs Mariano & Cadorna
Adam and Daniel win 3-0

Round 2
xXxSmeagolxXx & BrightXero vs 8)Mikulz(8 & Infection
Smeagol and Bright win 3-2

Adam-w & DanielAG vs Cs-Kirby & Flea
Adam and Daniel win 3-0

Round 3(Finals best of 7)
xXxSmeagolxXx & BrightXero  vs Adam-w & DanielAG
Adam and Daniel win 4-3

1st and $27.50 each Adam-w and DanielAG
2nd and $10 each xXxSmeagolxXx and BrightXero

It was a good turnout even though several regulars couldn't make it(Manowar and Proof-Dealer for instance). We had some great games and they were also fun games =D. Infection AKA Infection-fu- made a return after years of not playing, it was good to see him on and playing in a tournament! Cs-Kirby also made a return to Warcraft 2 for the first time in years even though I talk to him regularly, it was good to see you on! Thank you to Xcal($50) and ~Tora~($25) for donating to the tournament. Xcal couldn't make it again but donated to help out PBall, much appreciated brother! There will be a PBall build tournament(PBall Balanced) in around a month donated to by Proof-Dealer. I'll have a date and more information about the PBall build tournament and post the advertisement for it soon.

Thanks to everyone who played, good games to everyone(good games from me and bright to Mik and Infect too :P), and congratulations to Adam-w and DanielAG. Thank you to everyone for supporting Warcraft 2, PBall, and these tournaments!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 09:59:54 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »