Author Topic: when  (Read 6094 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: when
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2020, 02:56:00 PM »
Since the topic has already changed, 5 posts into this new thread, I will say, I was enjoying the Tupac Picka back and forth. I feel like it was the battle of who is more powerful and the question was, who would back off once threats were made. Kind of exciting, lol. My life isn't very exciting as you can tell.
One does not feud with animals, for they are bellow your mental capacity. You thinking i'd ever consider into "battling" for e-penis with such person is beyond me. You must be new or something. There were no threats. There was me talking and still trying to comprehend how mental burnt went, and then there was the "durr harr" retard jumping in with stupid googled words that can't be used in a way he's trying to use them, and that's clear to anyone that took basic server maintenance course, let alone something else.
not sure "here" can say the same.
Like this
I can spawn hundreds of servers and secure my people in minutes if needed.
Or this
Already have some scripts put in place to notify me of permissions changes to any account, weird activity.
Or this

To even begin explaining how much none of this makes sense you'd have to understand what you're talking about, but since this community is full of "smart people", where burnt's paranoia and lunacy seems to be somewhat the norm, im left without much words or ways to explain since jordan can hack you with his mind, tupac can "spawn servers" and god is living in burnt's living room.

Shit picka posted oh sucks just google language....

Since the topic has already changed, 5 posts into this new thread, I will say, I was enjoying the Tupac Picka back and forth. I feel like it was the battle of who is more powerful and the question was, who would back off once threats were made. Kind of exciting, lol. My life isn't very exciting as you can tell.
One does not feud with animals, for they are bellow your mental capacity. You thinking i'd ever consider into "battling" for e-penis with such person is beyond me. You must be new or something. There were no threats. There was me talking and still trying to comprehend how mental burnt went, and then there was the "durr harr" retard jumping in with stupid googled words that can't be used in a way he's trying to use them, and that's clear to anyone that took basic server maintenance course, let alone something else.
not sure "here" can say the same.
Like this
I can spawn hundreds of servers and secure my people in minutes if needed.
Or this
Already have some scripts put in place to notify me of permissions changes to any account, weird activity.
Or this

To even begin explaining how much none of this makes sense you'd have to understand what you're talking about, but since this community is full of "smart people", where burnt's paranoia and lunacy seems to be somewhat the norm, im left without much words or ways to explain since jordan can hack you with his mind, tupac can "spawn servers" and god is living in burnt's living room.

So let's quote you some more.

1. You telling me I can't spawn multiple servers. Rofl idiot google virtualization.

2. Yes believe it or not that's considered a tripwire as well. A simple script watches for permissions changes in db or flat file. So stfu again newb.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2020, 03:10:38 PM »
What do I or ru have to do with anything...?
Very dumb question to ask. But let's tell everyone since you want to know. Picka is the cyber criminal you all sent after me when I was a child to DDOS. So since you allow picka to hide here, support him, etc. Anything he does RU will pay for. You don't like that don't involve yourself with criminals or try to mask their tracks.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2020, 06:07:15 PM »
1. You telling me I can't spawn multiple servers. Rofl idiot google virtualization.
2. Yes believe it or not that's considered a tripwire as well. A simple script watches for permissions changes in db or flat file. So stfu again newb.
Pls do go spawn servers :)))))) Yea, flat file :))))))))))))
Picka is the cyber criminal you all sent after me when I was a child to DDOS. So since you allow picka to hide here, support him, etc.
Haha, Noone "sent me" after you. I never cared about you. Probably lack of my attention is itching your panties, but i did not ddos you then, nor did i ever care about you. You were, and you are, just a harmless lonely basement dweller that likes to google things. You'll again start humming and puffing now, tiring that small brain of yours trying to shield yourself from the truth, but that's the truth. Whether you believe it or not, i do not care.

It is interesting how you think someone is "shielding" me. Like i need any shield from anyone, let alone .ru. How exactly did you explain it to yourself im being shielded? I can let you know everything they know.
Yea its me.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2020, 07:25:36 PM »
Pls do go spawn servers :)))))) Yea, flat file :))))))))))))
Picka is the cyber criminal you all sent after me when I was a child to DDOS. So since you allow picka to hide here, support him, etc.
Haha, Noone "sent me" after you. I never cared about you. Probably lack of my attention is itching your panties, but i did not ddos you then, nor did i ever care about you. You were, and you are, just a harmless lonely basement dweller that likes to google things. You'll again start humming and puffing now, tiring that small brain of yours trying to shield yourself from the truth, but that's the truth. Whether you believe it or not, i do not care.

It is interesting how you think someone is "shielding" me. Like i need any shield from anyone, let alone .ru. How exactly did you explain it to yourself im being shielded? I can let you know everything they know.

It's not time for the servers. Once you manage to bypass the basic free DDOS protection and actually impact the server. You just shutdown your only point rofl! and now we on a server where all current players / allowed player are whitelisted and anything else blocked less discussion on this part :) Sad this community educated me a bit as well. As you claim GOG compatibility and re write other gateways. You made me look deeper and i discovered that i can drop the server list from the memory. What does that mean tupac the wheel rolling an opposite way? No, its actually very powerful and a good defense against criminals who ddos like picka does. This will allow my Warcraft II Loader to switch a IP address live from a webpage or w/e incase a ddos attack or server outage occurs. Another server comes with some automation or manually w/e i get notified. Trust me i planned for your criminal asses.

Sad sad day in hell to lie to all the readers now isn't it? So quick to deny old actions and recent actions you so easily admit too. Must be law informant involved somewhere or some dirty trap. :0 On that note War2USA.com!

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2020, 01:47:14 AM »
So Tupac thinks .ru hired some leet hax0r too ddos him many years ago or something, now in 2020 he has his sights on .ru server after discovering some vulnerabilities?

Jesus Christ  ::)

In other news: I'm the up and coming 1v1 beast, check out my record - 3-1 vs  PandaUSN. FINALLY becoming a worthy opponent at 1v1s after 20+ years!

(Ignore my last game/loss vs TWN-cancel, had a broken keyboard, honest.)

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2020, 12:50:08 PM »
It's not time for the servers. Once you manage to bypass the basic free DDOS protection and actually impact the server. You just shutdown your only point rofl! and now we on a server where all current players / allowed player are whitelisted and anything else blocked less discussion on this part :) Sad this community educated me a bit as well. As you claim GOG compatibility and re write other gateways. You made me look deeper and i discovered that i can drop the server list from the memory. What does that mean tupac the wheel rolling an opposite way? No, its actually very powerful and a good defense against criminals who ddos like picka does. This will allow my Warcraft II Loader to switch a IP address live from a webpage or w/e incase a ddos attack or server outage occurs. Another server comes with some automation or manually w/e i get notified. Trust me i planned for your criminal asses.

Sad sad day in hell to lie to all the readers now isn't it? So quick to deny old actions and recent actions you so easily admit too. Must be law informant involved somewhere or some dirty trap. :0 On that note War2USA.com!
Quoting this gibberish so you can't edit it out. Monkey brain got too heated so started thumping the keyboard again making no sense. Not sure there's 1 sentence in there that's coherent.
Yea its me.

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2020, 09:55:49 PM »
picka you honestly sound like the biggest dork. Stop typing, you look extremely bad.

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 10:24:54 AM »
picka you honestly sound like the biggest dork. Stop typing, you look extremely bad.
Hey hacker. Thanks for letting me know, i will try to stop looking bad, it's extremely important to me.
Yea its me.

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2020, 07:37:26 PM »
Ya you the one that's the hacker and the one that clearly is caring hard by the essays you keep posting.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 01:34:12 PM by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp »

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2020, 07:01:31 PM »
No comeback after that one. Touché.
Yea its me.

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2020, 08:36:25 PM »
Like Highlander, there can only be ONE Cyber Alpha to Rule RU... 2pac so far you've shown you're all Bark and No Bite, posers don't Fuck the Prom Queen!!!
Zoolander had a walk off, the time has come to Challenge your Arch Nemessis to a hack off Duel!!! Only 1 will emerge victorious and post naked pics of there
girl or PeePEE, the other will lay ruined & Pwned on the Blackened SHORES of Azeroth >  The Time Has Come to separate the Men from the Boys

YouTube