Author Topic: when  (Read 5897 times)

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
when
« on: July 08, 2020, 11:21:06 AM »
someone loses and they say "i still had 20k left" like it means somthing positive, but really it means nah u couldn't keep up n macro thats why you died with so much bank :salty:

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: when
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 12:10:15 PM »
#fact

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 04:48:03 PM »
What's with all these stupid ass forum topics?

And the ones that are actually legit, get spammed into different topics. Unreal.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 06:52:23 PM »
What's with all these stupid ass forum topics?

And the ones that are actually legit, get spammed into different topics. Unreal.
Lol compared to some of the old forum posts and troll wars that have happened on this forum and the old one, the forum is pretty tame in comparison nowadays. I can agree lately its the same people making the same repetitive arguments and bringing the same stuff up over and over. Back in the day a lot of people came to the forums just to laugh at war 2 feuds because they can be funny. I'm sure some people still only log on here for the lols.

This post isn't that bad in the fact that its actually talking about Warcraft 2 gameplay. Warcraft players are always going to troll each other to an extent its just how its always been, but I agree beating a dead horse in hijacked threads gets boring and repetitive.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 06:55:02 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 09:13:53 PM »
Threads get locked or moved before they can get played out. I am still waiting on answers from iL and my threads have been moved. Tora has become very shady lately, where we might just be dealing with another Blid alias.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 01:07:49 PM »
Threads get locked or moved before they can get played out. I am still waiting on answers from iL and my threads have been moved. Tora has become very shady lately, where we might just be dealing with another Blid alias.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 04:41:20 PM »
Lollll

Tora is blid. I fucking knew it

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 04:51:44 PM »
I’m currently sitting.

Would the real Blid please stand up?
war2 > war3

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 11:08:35 PM »
Since the topic has already changed, 5 posts into this new thread, I will say, I was enjoying the Tupac Picka back and forth. I feel like it was the battle of who is more powerful and the question was, who would back off once threats were made. Kind of exciting, lol. My life isn't very exciting as you can tell.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 08:59:28 AM »
Last i heaed tupac threatened picka with something and never returned to elaborate, also picka has since been MIA. So basically blid went on vacation

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2020, 04:34:13 PM »
Since the topic has already changed, 5 posts into this new thread, I will say, I was enjoying the Tupac Picka back and forth. I feel like it was the battle of who is more powerful and the question was, who would back off once threats were made. Kind of exciting, lol. My life isn't very exciting as you can tell.

Last i heaed tupac threatened picka with something and never returned to elaborate, also picka has since been MIA. So basically blid went on vacation

I think I elaborated enough in another thread. So I spoke last, I was going to post something but the thread got moved and we can't reply in goldmine.

The end would be very toxic. I can easily rebuild anything from scratch if needed not sure "here" can say the same. I'd always be one step ahead of the attacker. I can spawn hundreds of servers and secure my people in minutes if needed.

I even customized the pvpgn source code. Adding some code to secure accounts if hacked would be cake. Already have some scripts put in place to notify me of permissions changes to any account, weird activity.

Most damage would be a little downtime for usa and that won't be long. So if picka really isn't a cyber criminal he would focus on all the holes at ru before someone exploited them.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:57:24 PM by tupac »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2020, 02:31:28 PM »
What do I or ru have to do with anything...?

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2020, 06:51:59 AM »
One does not feud with animals, for they are bellow your mental capacity. You thinking i'd ever consider into "battling" for e-penis with such person is beyond me. You must be new or something. There were no threats. There was me talking and still trying to comprehend how mental burnt went, and then there was the "durr harr" retard jumping in with stupid googled words that can't be used in a way he's trying to use them, and that's clear to anyone that took basic server maintenance course, let alone something else.
not sure "here" can say the same.
Like this
I can spawn hundreds of servers and secure my people in minutes if needed.
Or this
Already have some scripts put in place to notify me of permissions changes to any account, weird activity.
Or this

To even begin explaining how much none of this makes sense you'd have to understand what you're talking about, but since this community is full of "smart people", where burnt's paranoia and lunacy seems to be somewhat the norm, im left without much words or ways to explain since jordan can hack you with his mind, tupac can "spawn servers" and god is living in burnt's living room.
Yea its me.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2020, 02:36:46 PM »
One does not feud with animals, for they are bellow your mental capacity. You thinking i'd ever consider into "battling" for e-penis with such person is beyond me. You must be new or something. There were no threats. There was me talking and still trying to comprehend how mental burnt went, and then there was the "durr harr" retard jumping in with stupid googled words that can't be used in a way he's trying to use them, and that's clear to anyone that took basic server maintenance course, let alone something else.
not sure "here" can say the same.
Like this
I can spawn hundreds of servers and secure my people in minutes if needed.
Or this
Already have some scripts put in place to notify me of permissions changes to any account, weird activity.
Or this

To even begin explaining how much none of this makes sense you'd have to understand what you're talking about, but since this community is full of "smart people", where burnt's paranoia and lunacy seems to be somewhat the norm, im left without much words or ways to explain since jordan can hack you with his mind, tupac can "spawn servers" and god is living in burnt's living room.

Shit picka posted oh sucks just google language....

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2020, 02:48:06 PM »
Lol you idiot you said

basic server maintenance you mean preventative maintenance? Oh you must be making some very poor explanation. You should of said basic 101 server class then your messages can be read in the proper terms.

To better prove my point go take a professional certification. Then come back and let me know how all that was googled son. So you're stupid as shit son. Bring the real picka back he was actually smart.

Tripwires are fake damn it google you got me SOB.... So are IPS, IDS, ETC. All fake talk from google.

God your fucking stupid so much for having fun. I'll let you all believe this idiot lol good luck. If this is your security expert I suggest you replace him ASAP! You got something you want to say to me. You can find me in my neck of the woods PERIOD.