Author Topic: Why im not banned anymore?  (Read 17168 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Why im not banned anymore?
« on: March 09, 2015, 05:53:07 PM »
Do you guys accept to close the hacking client? Because im not gonna change my mind even if you guys are cool and unbanned me.

Im still the same, close this client, thank you.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Why im not banned anymore?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 05:58:31 PM »
dude, youre stupid, the client wont instantly solve every issue. it'll be a matter of removing goldmines from the minimap or using fancy hax. Youre an idiot who cant see the big picture here, you sure you're not autistic to some degree? how can one cling to one idea so much and blame it for everything

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 06:03:06 PM »
Honestly the ban said it was permanent, so I don't know why you're not banned anymore.  Lance?  That said, iL is working on a project that transcends client versions and will block hacking altogether.  The reason he's doing this is because version check wasn't working for a lot of people and they couldn't get on.  As such, he's taking another approach to solve the problem, and we're policing the server as usual in the meantime.  My advice: if you think someone is hacking, and are paranoid about the version thing, ask them to start warvid.  Mid-game.  There's nothing they can do to hide hacking then, they'll be busted.  It's funny if they were planning on sending an edited screenshot and then you drop a warvid request on them.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 06:07:02 PM »
obviously, and we shouldnt forget about the warvid rule.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 06:09:43 PM »
Honestly the ban said it was permanent, so I don't know why you're not banned anymore.  Lance?  That said, iL is working on a project that transcends client versions and will block hacking altogether.  The reason he's doing this is because version check wasn't working for a lot of people and they couldn't get on.  As such, he's taking another approach to solve the problem, and we're policing the server as usual in the meantime.  My advice: if you think someone is hacking, and are paranoid about the version thing, ask them to start warvid.  Mid-game.  There's nothing they can do to hide hacking then, they'll be busted.  It's funny if they were planning on sending an edited screenshot and then you drop a warvid request on them.

Fuck your version check anyway, version check still allow people from other client, version check is good to know wich version people are using but players dont have informations about it so it change nothing for us. Version check is a waste of time so i dint even see why your losing your time like this. And there some people who talk about anti hack iL are making, but the fact is War2ru already have an anti hack, you guys are just too idiot to realise it. IL want to made an anti hack because he dont want to close other client, so in fact he need 2 anti hack! Why the hell he want to make us wait 1 years for something it can be fix in 10 minutes. And how he gonna fix that latency bug between different version? Hes making a lantency software too.

I hope the day WOW, League of legend, startcraft, dibablo III allow people to use different client and different patches.

You guys understand nothing, why i will, fuck you.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:18:06 PM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 06:11:04 PM »
What do you mean War2 already has an anti-hack?  You mean the correct client version, without toggle?  But people can still hack on that version... and they can still edit screenshots, it's just harder.  Remember Lance made his own hack also, a custom hack that makes editing screenshots easier.  Blocking hacking at the root is the greatest possible solution.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 06:13:02 PM »
What do you mean War2 already has an anti-hack?  You mean the correct client version, without toggle?  But people can still hack on that version... and they can still edit screenshots, it's just harder.  Remember Lance made his own hack also, a custom hack that makes editing screenshots easier.  Blocking hacking at the root is the greatest possible solution.

Dude people cant fucking hacks on war2 ru, because when people active map hack thet gold mine is still showing so its already an anti hack, why the fuck you want to made another one to get the hackers from client we dont need anyway, these client allow people to hack, these client bring lag in games due the different version, these client are just useless, cant you not see it these client or more uselesss then your staff, WTF!!

Tell to iL to be a man and stop want to be jesus with a mircacle anti hack, these no reason to keep this client on this server except the fact iL dont want to give me this point.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:19:56 PM by Equinox »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 06:16:08 PM »
this is the last time i thoroughly read equinox post, he's really clueless. He's not even right about the only subject he's maniacally interested in...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 06:16:31 PM »
this is the last time i thoroughly read equinox post, he's really clueless. He's not even right about the only subject he's maniacally interested in...

Ok good dude, gtfo nobody ask you nothing.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 06:19:19 PM »
did a perm-banned guy just told me to gtfo? the irony is large in this one

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 06:20:45 PM »
did a perm-banned guy just told me to gtfo? the irony is large in this one

My first post telling it, i dont change, gtfo if you have nothing good to said, thats my thread your not welcome balls licker.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 06:21:41 PM »
Someone can hack with their whole map lit up and make no attempt to hide it, and if no one asks them for ss, they successfully hacked.  iL's anti-hack would prevent that.  People can hack and turn it off and get asked for a ss and have the "no hack" version of war2, and their screenshot will show them hacking, but they can go into MS Paint and clean it up.  Right?  Or they can say "oh I have windows7 and can't find the ss."  Or whatever.  People can use unusual hacks that don't even reveal the map, only reveal units, and they can do that on any version of War2, so if they're asked for a ss, all they need to do is use black marker in MS Paint and color over the units in the black.  But if hacking is prevented (iL antihack), then the hacker can't hack in the first place.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 06:25:35 PM »
Someone can hack with their whole map lit up and make no attempt to hide it, and if no one asks them for ss, they successfully hacked.  iL's anti-hack would prevent that.  People can hack and turn it off and get asked for a ss and have the "no hack" version of war2, and their screenshot will show them hacking, but they can go into MS Paint and clean it up.  Right?  People can use unusual hacks that don't even reveal the map, only reveal units, and they can do that on any version of War2, so if they're asked for a ss, all they need to do is use black marker in MS Paint and color over the units in the black.  If hacking is prevented, then the hacker can't hack in the first place.

People have ask ss and send ss for ten years because thats the way they feel for this probleme.

I dont care about your suppose anti hack i dint even know... Only you and your gay staff know the reality about this anti hack and know really who hacks or not.

Player dint have any informations about it.

Right now your asking me to have confidence on you but i will not since you guys let a famous hacker into your staff for ten years, i will not too since best friend of iL is Evil Ryu and evil ryu hacks, and i will not trust you since im sure 70% of the russian communauty are hacking too, you guys are burn, no more confidence, nothing.

Fuck your anti hack, this is a legend, closing the hacking server is real and will bring confidence to everyone.

It also gonna fix the lag and save time to iL, but i doubt he care since he got a IQ of 32.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:29:10 PM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 06:27:19 PM »
Who is a famous hacker that was a War2 admin?

And why would you think iL is friends with Evil~Ryu?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 06:27:51 PM »
Who is a famous hacker that was a War2 admin?

Lagbringhacks-, you know it.

Because it is true, 2 month ago Ryu tell me he is good friend with iL and gonna make me admins if i stop crying and log with different account bot to make the game attractive.

He also stand everyday with il on backup server.

They are good friends, and ryu hacks.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:31:23 PM by Equinox »