Author Topic: Why im not banned anymore?  (Read 14128 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Why im not banned anymore?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 06:29:48 PM »
How is he a famous hacker?  He's never denied a ss, and it's only your speculation that he hacks.  You think he uses hack version, but you don't know, it's just a wild guess!  And you think because he lags with low latency, that means he's hacking, but I don't see how that makes any sense.  This is just unsupported accusations against someone that has always seemed honest and legit.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 06:33:13 PM »
I think you are the only one in the world that thinks Lightbringer hacks.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 06:36:46 PM »
How is he a famous hacker?  He's never denied a ss, and it's only your speculation that he hacks.  You think he uses hack version, but you don't know, it's just a wild guess!  And you think because he lags with low latency, that means he's hacking, but I don't see how that makes any sense.  This is just unsupported accusations against someone that has always seemed honest and legit.

Are you serious?? He never denied a ss?? How he will denied a ss if he can close map hack with different client.

He can maphack and still send ss, there no denied there.

And lightbringer dont lag, because lag BRING POP UP on screen, lag show Name of people who lag, but lightbringer dont lag normaly, lightbringer lag due the error betweeen different client... So it mean you cant see lag pop up in screen because there no REAL LAG, there only a LATENCY LAG... it mean there no lag, but latency is lagging... thats why peons are so hard to move or so hard to get out of a gold mine by exemple.

Why the fuck you think lightbringer have cry about latency for ten years pretending it was a hack?? Because he was the hacker and he was trying to clear that probleme before something like me notice it.

You guys are the most pathetic staff ever.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:41:54 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 07:59:27 PM »
Its probably because I made the petition and was asking for myself to be banned and they realized how dead the forums are when you and me aren't around. Also, how come I am not banned yet like I asked?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 08:05:08 PM »
Its probably because I made the petition and was asking for myself to be banned and they realized how dead the forums are when you and me aren't around. Also, how come I am not banned yet like I asked?

I see it brotha, i will never forget, you got my word.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 08:07:42 PM »
Its usually dead on here without EQ because we all take the time to attend the EQ Gone Parade.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 08:14:21 PM »
Its usually dead on here without EQ because we all take the time to attend the EQ Gone Parade.

Lie, you guys are just not enouph men to stand up like a men.

You guys think im doing this because i cant win or i cant do whatever what you think.

But the truth is i do all of this because i cares about new player and i cares about this game, i also cares about the fact they deserve a chance to play fair with everyone and learn fair with everyone.

I cares about they fact they are hosting tournament and people can hacks and cant get caught, and they even want to paid them, when i just dont play because im not gonna support this way of gaming.

But i can't stand the way some peoples or proclame good and TIER 1 when they probably hack since ten years ago and still fucking suck anyway.

You think im scare to play against hackers?? Fuck off dude, i win all these newbe even if they hacks, i dint even ask for ss since 2 years ago already.

Im a fucking winner, i own all your ladder 30 minutes...

Im already top 3 of the ladder right now and i start to play 2 days ago.

90% of the server is not even a challenge with hacks while im using human.

If i cares about hacks it's because i cares about the game, and the way this game taking going no where.

Be a fucking men and see truth while ganz said the best hope of this game is banned.

If you want this game to be serious, you have to open yours eyes.

I will be one of the best admins here, if not the best, anytime, everyone know it, they are just jalous.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:19:09 PM by Equinox »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 07:36:40 AM »
I sure wish you'd care about something else Equinox.

This is actually entirely unrelated. The official story is that Burnt banned him mid-rampage with the full intention of unbanning once he'd cooled off, and just didn't tell anyone about it. Got us all worked up over nothing.
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 07:48:59 AM »
I sure wish you'd care about something else Equinox.

This is actually entirely unrelated. The official story is that Burnt banned him mid-rampage with the full intention of unbanning once he'd cooled off, and just didn't tell anyone about it. Got us all worked up over nothing.

I dint the fuck cool off, i create a website where i explain how to hacks with 2.02 and i show it to burnt and he scare the fuck off.

I got nothing to hide because my motivation always been the same since day one, Close your stupid useless client, if you dont want close your client hacks, we better let know to everyone how to use it and play fair for everyone.

You ban me because i talk too much, and i talk too much because this staff is acting stupid, your still trying to keep a useless client who bring hacks and lag for no reason... It been already ten years this client is open, it's time to close it and do like every serious game, 1 CLIENT, 1 PATCHES.

Everyone to the same step.

Bring me one fucking reason why you cant close it, what is that mysterious reason why you want to keep this stupid client open.

Miss i dint even know how to fucking rush but i lead this game.

Trying to been in war with me for a hacking client, when i can be the usefull person for this game and you all fucking know it.

Your all fucking lazy ass and jalous keep ban me, im never gonna change because its all fucking truth.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:56:28 AM by Equinox »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 08:02:59 AM »
I banned you for spamming the entire forum (obviously) and Burnt banned your for spamming insults and pointless threads (obviously). You're doing neither now, so you did cool off a bit. Please keep it that way. You can tell the staff what a bad job they're doing and how flawed the client is if you want, but if you start spamming again I'm going to ban you again. (Fortunately, I don't need to know how to rush in order to moderate the forum.)
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 08:08:27 AM »
I banned you for spamming the entire forum (obviously) and Burnt banned your for spamming insults and pointless threads (obviously). You're doing neither now, so you did cool off a bit. Please keep it that way. You can tell the staff what a bad job they're doing and how flawed the client is if you want, but if you start spamming again I'm going to ban you again. (Fortunately, I don't need to know how to rush in order to moderate the forum.)

You ban me from wrong accusation because your a bad person from start.

I ask to get my account delete and you tell me you keep the deleting mode for spamming, thats the only reason why i spamm the forum, because thats EXACTLY what you told me.

If you tell me your gonna ban me, never i will spamm your fucking stupid forum, but i follow your stupid rules and i get ban for it?? Your not even brillant to follow your own rules ladie..

After you ban me i cant even protect myself because i cant even said what i have to said, i cant even expose your stupid lie.

Your a wrong female, hypocrit, and you dint even know how to fucking play, why the fuck are you here?? How can you know what is best for this game if you dint even know this game, Did you have no kids are no jobs are no life, why the fuck are you here if you dint even play this fucking game, and banning me??? fuck you, who the fuck you are, i got over 25k games here, i am a real part of the communauty, who the fuck are you, miss i create a useless server who nobody play and a useless celular forum.

YOU FUCKING BAN ME 3 times for no real reason, fuck you girl.

Now your gonna fucking ban me again, because i tell truth, and thats the only way you can shut my mouth, with your cheap ass method and your lies.

Moderate your life loser.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:14:00 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 08:12:40 AM »
If you're going to keep claiming you want all these new people around and to stick around Equinox, the first thing you can do to prove that is remove Newbie gtfo from your vocabulary and telling people they can't even rush or play as an insult, if she can't even rush, you're the one who claims to want the people in game, so why not teach her instead of just telling her she can't? Surely a real part of the community as you put it can teach a new player

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 08:17:15 AM »
If you're going to keep claiming you want all these new people around and to stick around Equinox, the first thing you can do to prove that is remove Newbie gtfo from your vocabulary and telling people they can't even rush or play as an insult, if she can't even rush, you're the one who claims to want the people in game, so why not teach her instead of just telling her she can't? Surely a real part of the community as you put it can teach a new player

Im already wating since 4 month ago to throw my bad vocabularie and help everyone like before.

But untill this game dint take a serious way, i will not give effort for it.

If you think im happy of all of this your all retard, there nothing about attention or your conspiration here, i already have all the attention i need since 5 years, everyone know me dont worry, no, its all about your fucking stupid client.

Close it, everyone gonna be happy, i dont cares if 4 admins who dint even know how to play this game are not happy to close it for mysterious reasons.

When this client gonna be close, everything gonna be alright, everything gonna be good, and we gonna start to grow up this game because he will deserve it.

Untill this time you have the most popular player against you, the one who help this server so much, the one who bring life, the one who always there to take cares of peoples directly on games, not on your stupid cellular forum and ban important peoples of this communauty from lies.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:22:20 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 09:13:56 AM »
yawn....sigh.....[emoji42]

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)