Author Topic: Everyone on War2USA  (Read 8478 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone on War2USA
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2020, 07:11:44 AM »
Promote Van to head admin with me being his assistant. A big shake up is what we need.

Agreed.

Myself, Blid, and IL and going to step down. In our places we will have Van, SerenityNow, and Sepi run the show.

Good luck have fun to all.
war2 > war3

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2020, 07:51:16 AM »
Myself, Blid, and IL and going to step down. In our places we will have Van, SerenityNow, and Sepi run the show.
THINK OF ALL THEM MEMES, MAN
I BELIEVE ITS WORTH IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2020, 11:12:37 AM »
I nominate dellam and Martin18 as head admins

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2020, 04:41:11 PM »
Don't let Blid and Picka trick you guys.
A server is actually really easy to set up and they don't cost a thing.
Fuck. Busted again. I can't catch a break!
Yea its me.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2020, 01:05:04 PM »
ROFL TORA!!!!!!!!!!

Just when you hope burnt is starting to make sense, he ends his post with that and loses all credibility.

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2020, 02:57:59 PM »
I have some questions.

Who is this Blid guy? Who are the admins of the server? Are they even playing the game?
What is the problem with the current server? Sometimes it is down, mostly when it is attacked. Not a big problem imo. If the server is so unstable just move it to a new vps? You need more admins to ban people? Can someone list all the resons why we need new server and new admins? All this drama...

When you start a new game, the ping to the server is not an issue. Because the game you playing is independent from the server. The server only makes sure players can find and connect to each others. So how laggy the games is all about the connection between all players in that particular game. Basically the ping to server doesn't affect gameplay.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2020, 08:59:36 PM »
Who are the admins of the server? Are they even playing the game?

I'm an admin and yes I do play this game every single day.

What is the problem with the current server? Sometimes it is down, mostly when it is attacked. Not a big problem imo. If the server is so unstable just move it to a new vps?

Problem is with regards to it crashing, is because we have someone ddosing it all the time. IL, myself, and Blid are discussing to find and promote a new Linux admin on the server to assist in server outages. Hopefully we will happen soon.

As far as moving to server to a new "vbs." I don't really understand what this means, would you elaborate?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 09:03:32 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2020, 10:22:39 PM »
I have some questions.

Who is this Blid guy? Who are the admins of the server? Are they even playing the game?
What is the problem with the current server? Sometimes it is down, mostly when it is attacked. Not a big problem imo. If the server is so unstable just move it to a new vps? You need more admins to ban people? Can someone list all the resons why we need new server and new admins? All this drama...

When you start a new game, the ping to the server is not an issue. Because the game you playing is independent from the server. The server only makes sure players can find and connect to each others. So how laggy the games is all about the connection between all players in that particular game. Basically the ping to server doesn't affect gameplay.

Blid is an old admin from around 2006, he played couple years on the server and since 10 years he have never played anymore, the fact that he just hang here like that to watch the forum and take decision like if it matters make me believe he is just a smurf and troll.. iL is the head admin of the server, he dont play the game anymore, but he is really good to take this game into dictature. Everytime we want to improve this game and it concern CLIENT, SERVER, OR HEAD ADMINISTRATION... He act like it's never possible. I think he only use us as what we call Zombies Network! Something that alot of Russians love to do. At the moment he telling us that we cant have new HEAD ADMINISTRATION because he miraculously made the server on LINUX platform, but whats the point with his personal LINUX computer and a pvpg server that came back from 1995 when linux was not even existing... It make no sens at all, he just dont want nobody to see what is happening in this server, thats what i think. By the way, he will also say all those shutdown are due to dos attack, but it's false again, iL transfert the game to another server six month ago, he probably find a better deal where he pay less, and that server is total trash! Six month ago before he transfert to that server, war2 was not that bad.

And please, dont say ping is not bad, ping is total trash and there 2 reason for it... The server that he just transfert is trash, and he still allow mutiples different clients to connect on the server, wich bring a corruption on the latency. Go try war2usa and you will see what a good ping is!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:24:48 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2020, 05:55:02 AM »
Yeah, Tora I know you. And I've seen IL. But this Blid guy everyone is talking about I don't understand why he is a part of this. If he're just for the drama I don't know if it's a good thing. I think it's good that IL dedicates his time to do make the server running and you Tora is doing a lot of good for the community! Thanks. But there is other people that wants to contribute but it seems like this Blid guy is making it hard?

What is the problem with the current server? Sometimes it is down, mostly when it is attacked. Not a big problem imo. If the server is so unstable just move it to a new vps?

Problem is with regards to it crashing, is because we have someone ddosing it all the time. IL, myself, and Blid are discussing to find and promote a new Linux admin on the server to assist in server outages. Hopefully we will happen soon.

As far as moving to server to a new "vbs." I don't really understand what this means, would you elaborate?

So there is three main ways to run a server. You rent a dedicated server from a server company, this means nobody else will use the server at the same time. One computer for just you. VPS is you rent a dedicated server with other people you don't know, you share one dedicated server. This is very common. Everyone that is renting the server has their own virtual machines running on the dedicated server, isolated from each others. Another option is you own your own hardware, you put a computer in your basement and run it as a server on your own internet connection. Then you only pay for hardware and electricity.

Maybe IL can answer this thread and tell us more about the server environment? I had several servers, dedicated and vps. Now I'm running most of my things in "Google Cloud Platform". You get a good VPS for free first year, then you have to pay a few dollars every month. You also get access to a lot of Google technology. For example if some one would DDOS my server Google has the protection I need: https://cloud.google.com/armor

But still I don't feel like the down time is a big issue with war2...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 06:07:37 AM by eleison »

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2020, 06:03:38 AM »
Blid is an old admin from around 2006, he played couple years on the server and since 10 years he have never played anymore, the fact that he just hang here like that to watch the forum and take decision like if it matters make me believe he is just a smurf and troll.. iL is the head admin of the server, he dont play the game anymore, but he is really good to take this game into dictature. Everytime we want to improve this game and it concern CLIENT, SERVER, OR HEAD ADMINISTRATION... He act like it's never possible. I think he only use us as what we call Zombies Network! Something that alot of Russians love to do. At the moment he telling us that we cant have new HEAD ADMINISTRATION because he miraculously made the server on LINUX platform, but whats the point with his personal LINUX computer and a pvpg server that came back from 1995 when linux was not even existing... It make no sens at all, he just dont want nobody to see what is happening in this server, thats what i think. By the way, he will also say all those shutdown are due to dos attack, but it's false again, iL transfert the game to another server six month ago, he probably find a better deal where he pay less, and that server is total trash! Six month ago before he transfert to that server, war2 was not that bad.

And please, dont say ping is not bad, ping is total trash and there 2 reason for it... The server that he just transfert is trash, and he still allow mutiples different clients to connect on the server, wich bring a corruption on the latency. Go try war2usa and you will see what a good ping is!

I understand IL, I wouldn't let some random unknown guy on the internet into my server. Especially with all the drama that is going on. To have one guy access all the personal information, IP:S passwords, usernames etc makes sense. But If you can find someone you trust that you think have the skills to help, I guess that would be a good thing. But as I said, I wouldn't trust people I don't know.

You need to listen to what I'm saying. The ping to the server doesn't affect gameplay at all. Only lag in lobby and joining games. When you start the game you get dis attached from the server. That's why you can play a game even if the server goes down after you started the game.

How do you know the crashing of the server is not from DDOS? The only reason I can see the server crash, is by overload (not likely), an attack or IL is running a server at his home, and he got unstable electricity etc. Most likely it is some kind of attacks. But IL can probably answer this?

Why war2usa has better latency in games is probably because most of the players have good routing to each others. The more players and the more countries around the world that will play, the more it will lag.

BTW. Linux is a good choice when you run a server. It's the most common way to run servers. I have been running many servers with Linux, it's not a bad choice...

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2020, 07:15:50 AM »

HAHAHAHA. Someone please let this guy setup and run his war2 server :)))))))))))))) That would be comedy gold.

So i learned here that linux was not made in 1995 so server doesn't run on linux! It's all a conspiracy. These are some tupac/xurnt levels of stupid.
Yea its me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2020, 07:18:16 AM »
Gonna be 15 years its the same pattern, like i say, everytime we want to improve this game that concern server, client or head administration, there a probleme.

And you have no idea at all about what you talk bro, latency is corrupt because most of time players in the same game are using different clients. Most of them are client from the original game, warcraft II battle net edition, those client corrupt the war2 latency fix, and there no latency fix at all and make it worst, it only need one guy in the game using that client and it make the other 7 players pay the price.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 07:26:09 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2020, 07:20:37 AM »

HAHAHAHA. Someone please let this guy setup and run his war2 server :)))))))))))))) That would be comedy gold.

So i learned here that linux was not made in 1995 so server doesn't run on linux! It's all a conspiracy. These are some tupac/xurnt levels of stupid.

What i say is he certainly dint start with linux, so he probably have a normal script somewhere without any linux, i dont know anything about programmation, but what im sure is that guy pretty fucking weird with those bullshit clients that he absolutly want to keep open...

Why the fuck he made 40 differents versions of war2ru in 10 language, but he still want to keep those clients open, letting the latency corrup and make it easier to hacker to hacks peoples.

Crying about getting DDOSS since 15 years while you keep those 1999 clients opens, its a fucking joke bro.

There some fucking weird shit here.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 07:26:57 AM by Equinox »

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2020, 07:30:32 PM »
What i say is i dont know anything
Fixed your post for you.

Please oh please go and make a server. That would be comedy gold :P
Yea its me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2020, 08:04:32 PM »
I would not make any server retard, i would pay for someone to make it.

And there like a list of 5 peoples who want to invest in it too.

You seem scared, smurfotroll.