Author Topic: Republicans Thread  (Read 18355 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Republicans Thread
« on: August 12, 2020, 04:54:33 PM »

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Republicans Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 07:18:01 PM »
I got a feeling I saw these same pictures at some other site, but I don't remember where...

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 10:33:40 PM »
Biden has dementia? I have been hearing that a lot.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 01:21:55 PM »
he definitely seems to have lost a step cognitively.  he sucks anyway

trump is a total corrupt piece of shit that just enacts policies that enrich his billionaire buddies.  you have to be pretty slow not to realize that but his aggressive buffoonery appeals to the lizard brain part of a lot of idiots who do not understand whats actually going on.

the answer as always is a communist revolution

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 07:19:49 PM »

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 07:37:10 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2020, 10:48:06 PM »
"working class" doesn't mix with "constitution" or "capitalism"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 11:15:49 AM »
Trump will most likely go down as the most honest political in U.S. History.. fulfilling nearly every campaign promise he possibly could.

He needs to win in 2020 if we have any Hope's of rebounding from this economic disaster. The man gets shit done and everyone from the bottom up has benefited from his policies.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 11:40:11 AM »
Trump will most likely go down as the most honest political in U.S. History.. fulfilling nearly every campaign promise he possibly could.

He needs to win in 2020 if we have any Hope's of rebounding from this economic disaster. The man gets shit done and everyone from the bottom up has benefited from his policies.

lmao

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2020, 01:49:01 PM »
All the world's wealth is getting concentrated in as few hands as possible while everyone else becomes homeless and destitute.  Doesn't sound like a positive or stable situation, but not to worry: we've got a police force who beats the shit out of anyone who gets too near the good part of town to keep everything in check.  Meanwhile the planet will literally burn and drown simultaneously due to climate change.  Sounds good

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2020, 01:55:02 PM »
Trump blames immigrants and the Chinese while he gives handouts to whoever's powerful enough to be in his orbit, but because he's such a unique brand of asshole and people are such politically illiterate bootlickers, plenty will confuse this for honesty and sing his praises while humanity gets condemned to hell.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2020, 07:07:48 PM »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2020, 07:10:31 PM »
All the world's wealth is getting concentrated in as few hands as possible while everyone else becomes homeless and destitute.  Doesn't sound like a positive or stable situation, but not to worry: we've got a police force who beats the shit out of anyone who gets too near the good part of town to keep everything in check.  Meanwhile the planet will literally burn and drown simultaneously due to climate change.  Sounds good

God you are brainwashed
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2020, 09:16:47 PM »

Trump will win.

These democrats think it’s okay to loot and steal other people’s property all in the name of “black lives matter.”

@Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

Do Black lives matter or do all lives matter?
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2020, 08:50:43 AM »
That's such a juvenile gotcha for facebook normies lol, but then again that's where all these terrible memes are coming from too.  I just cant believe you're tagging me with that shit though, like you want to see if i can crack it or something when you mustve seen a billion responses to it by now out in the wild, ie that what youre doing is akin to someone yelling at a pink ribbon breast cancer fundraiser that "all cancer matters" etc etc.  No one does that though because breast cancer research doesnt make peopel as uncomfortable as grappling with racism.  It's a profoundly ignorant question that makes believe it doesnt understand that the slogan is a cry for racial justice because racism is a problem in this country. 

Nothing i said is brainwashed btw, i could pull up actual data and news stories about expanding wealth inequality, rising average temperatures, ice shelves collapsing, and so on, instead of just memes for retards

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »

lmao this isnt even a proper meme, it's juts a clickbait ad or something.  haha