Author Topic: Legend/Masters/Champs.  (Read 10458 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Legend/Masters/Champs.
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2020, 01:18:04 AM »
Claw you are a perma-troll. You thrive off of Chaos. Your opinion is irrelevant

U ASSEMBLE FURNITURE FOR A LIVING. MY EXPERTISE IS HIGHLY NEEDED HERE

You fornicate with farm animals for a living

YEA TELL UR MOM I SAID HI

GG'd

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2020, 11:53:49 AM »
If you're going to put yourself in a leadership position expect criticism. At the very least the same level of criticism you yourself give to others. Who cares what anyone thinks.. If you're having fun doing it, keep doing it. Shrug

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2020, 12:04:22 PM »
If you're going to put yourself in a leadership position expect criticism. At the very least the same level of criticism you yourself give to others. Who cares what anyone thinks.. If you're having fun doing it, keep doing it. Shrug

I accept criticism, but i dont accept talkshiting in my back.. Criticism mean telling at the right person what you think, not in hes back like a coward.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2020, 05:02:56 PM »

I accept criticism, but i dont accept talkshiting in my back.. Criticism mean telling at the right person what you think, not in hes back like a coward.
The guy who calls everyone "retards" who he doesn't agree with, and who non stop spams the forums with criticism and hate for the admins of the server RIGHT HERE. The guy who will tell everyone who will listen on the forum AND server how the admins are retards(naming them by name), comes up with more problems to bitch about on the forum all the time, and CLAIMS he's made this server better by calling everyone retards.

Yep that's the guy who can't take a little criticism or even take Tora having a conversation on the server. Jesus Christ grow some thick skin, learn how to act professionally, or you know maybe don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 05:29:05 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2020, 05:54:09 PM »

Equinox are you sad because I said something mean about you while I was drunk on my cherrycoke name?
war2 > war3