Author Topic: Legend/Masters/Champs.  (Read 10450 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Legend/Masters/Champs.
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2020, 09:25:34 AM »
More bullshit tora please? I dont left because u8 the hacker cry like a little bitch again, i left because i caught you talkshiting on me with teaboy. Im not gonna work with peoples like you who spit on peoples like me To satisfy a bunch of cry baby. You dont want let me do my way, then go back To ur old pattetn where the game gonna die again. Anyway im sure peoples like them gonna help you since they cares so much about that game, i mean themself.

Good luck with the server.
i just said to tora he gave u power and u did chaos and he should show u where is your place. every1 has some stupid icons for no reason, rule about grand master was good, example  maciek n knitt played some random serie and u just said its official and knitt got master, u wantd ffa game with 3 players for best game in history but if u will use your brain u should know how this game will looks like, u calling polacks hackers without smoking gun, every1 explained u 1000times your suspicion but u still cant understand anything,if u dont have work just read all your posts and think about that, and stop spam forum your shitty ideas

You little piece of shit, i dint do any chaos, i did what it was needed to be done, we have been stock for years with 1 Legend and 1 GM that was meanin absolutly nothing. Nothing was moving in here, Before adding any grand masters or Masters, i have follow all the entire statistics for more then a year with the LIST! I know everyone level better then whoever on this fucking server. You there talking about maciek and knitter like if it was a probleme, but the truth is before to get on Maciek vs Knitter, i try to make Knitter vs Teaboy, and you refuse it, like every fucking time! Because Teaboy, u8 and Swift are fucking nightmare on this server, just crying over and over and trying to destroy everything when it's not at your taste! Nobody cares what make sens for you or not... You dint like the FFA idea, it's all good, i dint force nobody to play it, i dint remove nobody tag because of it... I just drop an idea, wich i think was a fucking great idea by the way.

You there crying because you dint like FFA, but nobody cares about what you like bro, we do this to save the communauty and bring that communauty to another level, what you like is probably not what the viewers like... There was peoples in this server other then me whos was willing to PAY MONEY from there own pocket to see that FFA... Everyone on that damn server wanted to see that FFA more then EVER.

But the truth is, it's not about how i did the rules, or what kind of matchs i was trying to organisate, no it's only about i call polaks a bunch of cheater hackers. And you guys especially U8 are mad because of that, but im sorry dude, i cant say anything else, because what you guys are doing, is totally Hacking!! There no other words for that... And every time i say that polaks hacks by editing the mpq U8 goes on his power trip banning me from everywhere and insulting me.

You guys are the biggest cowards of this server with swift... You have ban me from U8 twitch, you ban me froms your games, you ban me from everywhere, while you guys are on my twitch 24/24 7/7 and trying to join my games all day long on the server. But at least im not coward as you and i dont try to kill that communauty by banning everyone... Cuz yeah thats what polaks do, think about themself and nothing else.

Speaking shitty language all day long in the main lobby, hosting private games with retarded pass so nobody cant join, banning everyone you know or dont know from your game for multiples reason. I mean you guys are a bunch of garbage that hack us and destroy the communauty, period.

Polaks edit the mpq and we call that hacking.

'' Cheating in online games is defined as the action of pretending to comply with the rules of the game, while secretly subverting them to gain an unfair advantage over an opponent. ''

'' Game code modification
Many cheats are implemented by modifying game software, despite EULAs which forbid modification. While game software distributed in binary-only versions makes it harder to modify code, reverse engineering is possible. Also game data files can be edited separately from the main program and thereby circumvent protections implemented in software. ''

Hacking is not about modify something in the game, we can modify everything we want in the game untill that modification is uptaded in a future patch for everyone, this is what we call an update!

Hacking is modify something in the game that only YOU can do, while other cant! This is literally what you guys are doing.... And i explain to u8 many times, i understand is not a big deal, because hotkeys is something that every 2020 games can modify, but everyone are able to do it, not only a couple of fucktard who dont cares about other peoples. And you seem to not understand that, the probleme with polaks is not that you guys hacks, nobody cares that you guys are a bunch of cowards hackers, the probleme with polaks is not only that you guys hacks us but also trying to make look other stupid because they cant hacks! How much time u8 told me, you jalous and retard cuz you cant modify the MPQ yourself... First im not stupid and retard, i got a worldwide diplome engineer sound bro, im not just sharing the same knowlege as you, you are programmar congratulation, that dosent mean you have the right to hack us and call us stupid. And even if i was programmar i would not do that, because that not how it work, you cant modify something in a multiplayer game that only you can take advantage... This is hacking, cowards and no shame at all.

So yeah, we all know it's not about how i did roll the master tag series but muchly only because you guys are mad that i called you hackers, but guess what, this is what you are, end of story, period, hackers!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:04:31 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2020, 09:28:09 AM »
I hope you make set of rules/guidelines/qualifications EQ and continue doing it.

A lot of people enjoy it

I will not make any more rules dude cuz we have try '' rules '' for more then year(s) and nothing was moving because it was a fucking waste of time and a way for players to abbuse of there rank.

There was one rules that really matter, dont fucking lose! You lose? You lose! End of the story, period!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2020, 09:33:21 AM »
Idea was fine, but not like player can skip level  champ->master->gm-> legend, player should not be able to skip any level if he lost

ffa idea - worst idea ever with 3 players and on gow

there could be now league champ and master(masters with gm), top masters are (1,2,3?) mid(4-8) stay on master, bottom lost master and they move to champ league(9,10), champ league get promotion to master league

but not like random games from ladder cause someone lost last 7 games

Idea was fine? Fuck you dude, you have never show any interess, with the rules but also with the challenge, the only thing you did all that time is being a fucking weight on my shoulders, crying all the fucking time, trying to manipulate peoples about how dumb i am and nobody cares about that and how it's retarded, the only thing you did is trying to destroy everything cuz ur a fucking jalous coward hackers who dont cares about nobody except himself.

A Legend, Grand Master and Master are suppose to be the ultimate BEST PLAYER OF the server, so no matter how the way you fucking lose, if you lose you lose, end of the story!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 10:48:00 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2020, 09:38:02 AM »
Even now I don’t have a problem with EQ running the tag series, nor do I think most players have an issue with EQ running the tag series.
Him choosing to stop doing it is his choice.

All I said was to remove U8 from the tag series since he didn’t want to participate.

Everyone love the job i did, even if some peoples would do another way, everyone was happy and everyone have never feel that game so alive for the last months, we have bring back competition but also a desire to get better and keep this game alive.

Only U8 swift and all those fucktards cry about it, and you seem to bow down when someone told you something, thats why you and most admins have kill that game, cuz you always have been scare of losing some retarded players while in reality we have LOSE thousand and thousand of new future potential player because of your bad gesture on the server..

Worthless ladder, retarded master ranking, letting peoples hacks.... You actual Admins are a joke.

You will put me in my place soon, right? Keep sucking dicks faggot.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2020, 09:40:11 AM »
Idea was fine, but not like player can skip level  champ->master->gm-> legend, player should not be able to skip any level if he lost

ffa idea - worst idea ever with 3 players and on gow

there could be now league champ and master(masters with gm), top masters are (1,2,3?) mid(4-8) stay on master, bottom lost master and they move to champ league(9,10), champ league get promotion to master league

but not like random games from ladder cause someone lost last 7 games

Hey Nox, i appreciate what you were trying to do. Keep going, we just need rulez like u8 said.
If we got better rulez this might works well.

I am not keeping doing anything bro, and even worst making special rules to please u8, im done with this shitty server, I would do the last smurfs tournament that i promise cuz it's not communauty fault, but after that fuck this server.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2020, 10:54:27 AM »
To be perfectly honest Equinox I don't like you. Nor did I ever like you.
If ever gave you the impression that I did like you or any of the changes you made, you are mistaken.

But just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I'm unwilling to work with someone. I don't like most the people I work with but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to work with them.

Walk if you like, that's your choice. In life nobody is going to do exactly as you please.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2020, 10:58:47 AM »
To be perfectly honest Equinox I don't like you. Nor did I ever like you.
If ever gave you the impression that I did like you or any of the changes you made, you are mistaken.

But just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I'm unwilling to work with someone. I don't like most the people I work with but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to work with them.

Walk if you like, that's your choice. In life nobody is going to do exactly as you please.

I dont like you either, but i dont talkshit in ur back, if i got something to say, ill tell you right in ur face like a man, piece of shit.

Go suck more cry baby hackers dicks.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:06:58 AM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2020, 11:49:26 AM »
Tora does have a big problem of talking about people behind there backs.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2020, 12:28:14 PM »
Claw you are a perma-troll. You thrive off of Chaos. Your opinion is irrelevant

U ASSEMBLE FURNITURE FOR A LIVING. MY EXPERTISE IS HIGHLY NEEDED HERE

You fornicate with farm animals for a living

YEA TELL UR MOM I SAID HI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline G3mini

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2020, 02:04:55 PM »
I know everyone level better then whoever on this fucking server.
no u dont know level everyone. your list confim that. your 1st problme is u cant see different game beetween 1v1 and team games and u cant uncerstand that example 4v5 u will behave much different in 1s match and team games.

You there talking about maciek and knitter like if it was a probleme, but the truth is before to get on Maciek vs Knitter, i try to make Knitter vs Teaboy, and you refuse it, like every fucking time!
that was only example where u made stupid idea for master tag.i dont remember about asking me v knitt but i will not play for master tag cuz that i dont care

Nobody cares what make sens for you or not... You dint like the FFA idea, it's all good, i dint force nobody to play it, i dint remove nobody tag because of it... I just drop an idea, wich i think was a fucking great idea by the way.

its my opinon about 3players ffa for me thats have no sense and ill try explain u why cuz ur rly too stupid to understand that. if u have 3 player every player will play camp and have hope both other players will fight and at end he will clean cuz hes untouched that making map totally static and boring. example if players have 5 12 and 2 12 n 2 fighting and 5 ofc win game cuz hes untouched. that making game absolutly no sense. idk why i should explaing that cuz its basic

Everyone on that damn server wanted to see that FFA more then EVER
nobody cares what ppl want cuz players dont want play cuz they know how this game will looks like.

And you guys especially U8 are mad because of that, but im sorry dude, i cant say anything else, because what you guys are doing, is totally Hacking!! There no other words for that... And every time i say that polaks hacks by editing the mpq U8 goes on his power trip banning me from everywhere and insulting me.

every1 explained your suspicion 1000 times but ur fanatic hater of polacks. u dont try understand what we say, we insulting u sometines but much often times we laughing at u how stupid u are, i dont want speak for u8 cuz he explained u many times

Speaking shitty language all day long in the main lobby, hosting private games with retarded pass so nobody cant join, banning everyone you know or dont know from your game for multiples reason. I mean you guys are a bunch of garbage that hack us and destroy the communauty, period.

we making private games and dont let obs cuz djboss n maciek have often conflicts with other  players, and we banning lagger who always laggin and dont want leave from game and banning idiots who bother in game(ex. van n paperboy) and i told u that yesterday but u dont want understand only as fanatic hater writing on forum

You have ban me from U8 twitch, you ban me froms your games, you ban me from everywhere, while you guys are on my twitch 24/24 7/7 and trying to join my games all day long on the server.

idk how rest but i never ban u from my games and dont try lie its true to confirm your theory
Damn, stupid english language

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2020, 05:21:47 PM »
I banned you last time from my game cause you were last and I needed spot for player

I banned you for twitch cause you were spaming, that Im hacker, maybe I should allow you? XD

Did I spam on your twich that you are hacker or offend you?

FFA would be nice but not in GOW, there are many nice maps for ffa like AYN and I would play, but no you know only one map GOW

This is file, where are hotkeys and this file is in MPQ and i edited it

Open with notepad, use ctrl+f, sreach "runt" and you can see there is Q, in english version you got G
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:37:23 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2020, 06:40:42 PM »
You dont seem to understand... Nobody cares about ur hacker file, nobody want To learn programation and hacks with you.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 06:43:23 PM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2020, 07:12:33 PM »
Tora does have a big problem of talking about people behind there backs.

Xurnt I liked u pre Seth Rolinds melt down.

Your very very mentally ill I think.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2020, 07:36:10 PM »
and you are Blids little bitch.

Anyone who is getting tired of these guys bullshit, join up with Clan [Z]. We will stand up to the corruption that runs deep.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 08:31:03 PM by XuRnT »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2020, 09:32:49 PM »
Yes I am Blid and already owned old, tomb, truck, and strider.

They’re newbs
war2 > war3