Author Topic: The most historycal games of all time!  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
The most historycal games of all time!
« on: August 24, 2020, 03:02:25 PM »
Im about to remove Legend tag from Swift.

I have been patient with him but it seem like he want to act like a child on his side.

Il will not let that ranking stock anymore.

With that remove, it mean the Legend tag will be open for a new owner.

I plan to put that title on challenge between actual Grand Masters, U8, SG and Lone.

OLD GOW 3 WAYS FFA BO-7 BETWEEN them.

I think Warcraft II Communauty deserve that kind of matchs, i think this is the kind of move that will stay in warcraft II history for ever.

I think that kind of matchs will be amazing to watch, a Legend title deserve a Legend challenge!

100$(CA) For the winner paid from my own pocket plus the Legend title tag because it's historycal.

I would love to know what is your opinion about that idea.

Thanks to everyone.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 03:37:00 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: The most historycal games of all time!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 08:29:53 PM »
If they are agree to it, sounds cool. If not maybe try to have them 1v1 and make it double elimination? Or maybe add a 4th grand master and then have a 4s person 1v1 tournament winner is a Legend tag holder?
war2 > war3

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 09:09:15 PM »
I'll throw in $50 if you record it so I can watch

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 04:38:20 AM »
If they are agree to it, sounds cool. If not maybe try to have them 1v1 and make it double elimination? Or maybe add a 4th grand master and then have a 4s person 1v1 tournament winner is a Legend tag holder?

Thats the worst idea to play ffa on gow old with 3 players, still he didnt pay teaboy and me from his january tournament

I wont play in his any stupid ideas/tournaments, casue he want
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 06:08:18 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 05:25:17 AM »

Yeah that is some ideas, but it's alot of work for no reason and it's not exciting like a FFA.

With a FFA we can settle this easy and quick and it will be 10 times more exciting then 30 games 1v1.

What i want here, is not only to find the new Legend.. But also create one of the most historycal moment in warcraft II.

If we do that Challenge, those games will be rremember as one of the biggest moment of warcraft II history for ever.

It's amazing for the watchers, but it's also amazing for the players whos gonna be part of it and remember for ever for it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:24:20 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 05:35:15 AM »
I'll throw in $50 if you record it so I can watch

It's appreciated, but i dont think communauty have to pay to see that kind of match, being Legend, grand master and master came with a job, that job is to proove you deserve it.

I understand they have life outside the game, but it's not a reason to fear the challenge, those guys are here 8 hours per day, they can do it at any moment if they stop to fear and want to please the commaunauty with great match up that will be remember for ever.

I will pay that prize cuz i am the one whos push that challenge out and it's historycal, but i dont want them to think commauntuy have to pay them for doing there own job.

They are already paid everyday by wearing those exclusive beautiful tag.

You still can give donation to any tournaments or things like that, it help to give prize to more peoples instead or 2-3  :newthumbsup:

Still thanks!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:22:09 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 05:45:33 AM »

Thats the worst idea to play ffa on gow old with 3 players, still he didnt pay teaboy and me from his january tournament

U8, U8, U8... When you will understand?

It's gonna be the 100th times i told you... You have not being paid because you totally dint listen anything of my rules on the last tournament.

You and Teaboy have try to overpass my rules, treat me like a bitch, laugh at me, insulting me... And you hope me to pay you something?

Dont blame me for your own selfish ego mentality! Peoples who have just enjoy the tournament and play without saying a word about my rules have been paid.

Actually they own more money then it was suppose because you and teaboy prize have been split in there prize!

I told you before the tournament start that i would not pay you or teaboy, you knew it and you decide to play anyway.

Tk and burnt told you they will paid you since they destroy my tournament with you.

They have not did it, dont blame me, blame them.

All my guys have been paid, Shotgun, Braviet, Knitter.

You want to be paid, just follow the rules like the entire commaunuty does, you are not special U8, and you will never have special treatment with me cuz your name is U8, the communauty is special, not you.

You have the chance to make 100$ real quick here with an easy BO7, accept it, FOLLOW the easy rules, and if you win, you will be legend and get 100$ straight up.

You can cry for the 50$ that you spit on yourslelf 4 month ago and you will never see untill tk and burnt pay you, or you can be a man put your pants on and try to get that 100$.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 06:07:48 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 06:26:13 AM »

I wont play in his any stupid ideas/tournaments, casue he want

I just seen that you have edit this part, let me answer you again.

You know, it's ok to have personal grudge against me, because i told the truth about cheaters like you and your mad.

It's ok if you want to hate me, go for it, i dont cares.

But it's not ok to punish the entire communauty for your personal grudge against me.

By doing this FFA or any tournament/challenge relate to master series, you dont please me, but you please the entire communauty.

And when you refuse every tournaments or challenges because of your personal grudge against me, then you are taking personal grudge against that entire communauty.

I try to be cool with you, 2 times you have been beated by Lone and Shotgun, instead of removing your grand master tag for my personal grudge, i create new grand master rank because i think you still deserve it.

I have proof many time that my personal grudge against you will not interfer with the communauty standart.

But you dont do it from your side, you are acting like a child and try to take the entire communauty in hostage to proov your point.

It's became ridiculous, if you keep that way, i will do everything in my power to remove you from grand masters and let the chance to someone else who will enjoy that title and will do his responsabilitys.

I'ts sad because i want you to participate and show exemple, but you just act like you dont cares about anything. Stop pushing me U8 my patience have limits.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:11:04 AM by Equinox »

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 07:01:38 AM »
100$(CA)
IM SURE MASTERS PREFER REAL MONEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2020, 07:09:30 AM »
100$(CA)

What you mean it's real money, it's just mean it's Canadian.

So when you convert to american dollars that worth 75,73$

Im just being honnest here, so nobody get surprise, dont know what you mean.

PS: Btw they are Grand Masters lol

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:20:08 AM by Equinox »

Offline G3mini

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2020, 12:37:06 PM »
the most historycal games will be when u after 20years finally learn basics
100$(CA)
XDDDDDDDDDD ave tomek!
Damn, stupid english language