Author Topic: We got a new Legend!  (Read 7097 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: We got a new Legend!
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2020, 02:22:19 AM »
There was a set of rules in place for how you could win/lose the icons. If you want to change it so any series can win/lose the icon okay, but the old rules were in place when Swift lost that series.

Equinox is not a god who can just come in change rules and decide where the icons go. Swift and I have had our problems in the past, we are not buddies though we get along now, but I am for what is right and Swift should not have lost his icon because Equinox wants to change the rules.

The rules were in place for a reason and Equinox is not king to be able to change them on a whim. Now that they have been announced publicly that is different, but Swift should get his icon back if he wants it, and the new series rules can be used from this point on.

Find me a rule where i cant do whatever i want.

I made the rules now bro, just enjoy like everyone, nobody cares about swift and u8 who want to cry like two babys.
Lmao this is exactly why you are a joke and should hold NO position of power EVER. I've already talked to admins about you and no they don't like how you randomly changed rules without notifying anyone. You're getting a chance to act professionally, you should try that.

The rule that says you can't do whatever you want is this is a democracy not a dictatorship. You're getting a big head over the bit of power you've gotten, stuff should be fair for everyone including people you don't like, you need to be impartial not take sides.  The rules can be changed but you have to notify people before you do that not be a dictator... You never cease to amaze me with the crap you say LOL.

There something you dont understand smeagol, rules have always been the probleme, im not here to create rules, im here to remove them.
Has nothing to do with the point at hand AT ALL. There was a clear set of rules IN PLACE when you fucked Swift out of his icon. If he wants it back he should get it BECAUSE THERE WAS RULES in place then. I have been admin of all the Facebook pages and groups for this server for years, they are to help me advertise my tournaments, this game, and to help new players. I don't use them to fuck people over I don't like. There was a clear set of rules in place when you took Swift's icon that you bypassed. If Swift wants his icon back he should get it back, and if he loses it under the new rules then that's all good.

Swift would not have anything back untill he stop stop crying and he beat wargasm or whoever gonna be the legend.

You're so stupid it's unbelievable bro. Say there is no law in place and someone does something that is legal, then it's made illegal days later. Then they go back and say you're under arrest you broke the law. The guy says but it wasn't illegal then?

You just decided Swift should lose his icon because you decided to change shit after the fact. Grow the fuck up.

Swift is a liar manipulator, he left the game 3 months ago trying to make me look like a piece of shit, (Like... It's my fault if he left) trying to manipulate peoples about it, but it dint work... He have been innactive for an entire 3 months (probably just smurfin), 3 months where the entire ranking system have been take in hostage by him for is little personal masquerade. I have wait 3 months before thinking of strippin him of his title, i have been really patien bro... And when i finally decide to do it, with a FFA between lone, u8 and sg, he came back by miricale the same day so i cant strip him anymore.

He is playing with all of us, but it's not gonna work anymore, rules have been change because of someone like him, he is not ban from the ranking bro, but hes gonna have to act like a grown man adult.

He want his title back, no problem, but he will do what he have to do and stop trying to have special privilege.

He lose 3-1 vs Wargasm, and the only rules that really matters is, dont lose! Nothing gonna change that fact, i dint strip him for free, he lose, period.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 03:14:11 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2020, 12:25:07 PM »
Equinox lives in an alternative reality. I never said my absence from Wc2 had anything to do with him, and it didn't. I also "relinquished" the icons well before I left - informing both EQ & Tora. All of this stuff about me having elaborate plans to take breaks from Warcraft and coming back in a timely fashion in order to maintain control of 'icons' is an imaginary product of a very deranged mind.

This thread has turned into:
Smeagol bringing facts and reason & Equinox making no sense while demonstrating he has mental problems and is on a very big power trip.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 01:26:20 PM »
Me and TK decided to let EQ run this challege / icon ritual for a few months to see how it goes.
Nobody is forced to participate.

And if after 6 months it still look like everyone hates the changes EQ brought maybe we can talk about going back to the way things were.
war2 > war3

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2020, 02:27:29 PM »
we can talk about going back to the way things were.
IT WAS STALE N DEAD

NOW AT LEAST PEOPLE BE TALKIN ABOUT IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2020, 03:20:24 PM »
we can talk about going back to the way things were.
IT WAS STALE N DEAD

NOW AT LEAST PEOPLE BE TALKIN ABOUT IT

I know right...I started this whole "master tag/GMS/LGD" series and nobody cared about it.
We let EQ run it for a couple weeks next thing we know players are all freaking out on the server, forums, and social media boards.
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2020, 07:24:38 PM »
Me and TK decided to let EQ run this challege / icon ritual for a few months to see how it goes.

And if after 6 months it still look like everyone hates the changes EQ brought maybe we can talk about going back to the way things were.
6 months is well and fine as long as he actually sticks to fair rules for everyone. If he starts just choosing favorites and giving them advantages or handing out icons to his friends, then he should have it removed immediately. No admin or person who works with admins to make this server better should be doing unfair things.

As far as him running it for now that's fine. He needs to be clear on what's going from now on and not show favorites/vengeance though.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2020, 07:47:09 AM »
Equinox lives in an alternative reality. I never said my absence from Wc2 had anything to do with him, and it didn't. I also "relinquished" the icons well before I left - informing both EQ & Tora. All of this stuff about me having elaborate plans to take breaks from Warcraft and coming back in a timely fashion in order to maintain control of 'icons' is an imaginary product of a very deranged mind.

This thread has turned into:
Smeagol bringing facts and reason & Equinox making no sense while demonstrating he has mental problems and is on a very big power trip.

Go cry somewhere else, if i kill my neigborg i would not told it to everyone, so i dont hope to see you saying at everyone, hey guys i fake my departure so everyone can think it's EQ fault and at same time am gonna bring, Jo, Jordan, SF with me in that spiral.

You there saying over and over that you dont cares about records title and shit... Bro you are a pathetic liar, you have cares more then anyone dude!

Look how you make sure to take the HIGH RANK ELO ladder in hostage, almost the entire top 5 dude!

http://ladder.war2.ru/highrank.php

I also remember everytime that someone have started a thread on this forum to talk about best player of all time, and when someone was saying Viruz who whatever the fuck it was, you were camming back the same day telling us the perfect winning % ratio you got against him since the last 20 years..

Here my winning ratio % against viruz, 68,8%
Here my winning ratio % against sg, 78,2%
Here my winning ratio % against U8 76,4%

Bro ur like the only retarded in 20 years who have counts every winning ratio% against everyone and you trying to make me believe that you dont cares?

You can even look at ur signature on the forum...

'' The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II. ''

Bro you are the biggest maniak of this game when we speak about records titles and shit, you dont cares about the Legend title but you must make sure to tell it at everyone on ur forum signature.

You are a liar, maniak, hypocrite and the only reason why you act that way is because you are mad i am the one who lead all this shit!

If it was someone else you will be the first to abbuse of it and add more statistics in ur delusional war2 life.

But you know, i dont cares that you hate me, you can keep banning me from ur games, you can keep talkshiting about my personal life, you can do whatever you want.

The probleme is not there, the probleme is when you act like the stupid child you are and act like you better then everyone here, when you act like you are special and you do whatever you want when you want.

Like if we need to make special mesures just for you, like if the earth must stop turning just for you, fuck it bro, there no special mesure for nobody, not even you, we are all on the same step.

But the sad part is not that you punish yourself, but the fact that you punish the entire communauty, because im pretty sure that entire communauty want to see you take part of those challenge and ranking, but you will not, you will punish that entire communauty just because of our personal grudge between me and you!

We are here trying to make something cool with this server, trying to save it, trying to make something big so we can show the entire world how war2 is nice and bring new peoples via our tournaments, challenge and twitch! Peoples like cell who work hard and ready to comments all those tourney and challenge for the twitch platform, and you dont want to be a part of it and help our communauty? You are the worst garbage that war2 have never encounter. You dont cares at all about us, you just cares about yourself!

Ur a kid bro, a mad broken kid who act depressing cuz equinox take him his lolipop!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 08:09:24 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2020, 07:55:51 AM »

6 months is well and fine as long as he actually sticks to fair rules for everyone. If he starts just choosing favorites and giving them advantages or handing out icons to his friends, then he should have it removed immediately. No admin or person who works with admins to make this server better should be doing unfair things.

As far as him running it for now that's fine. He needs to be clear on what's going from now on and not show favorites/vengeance though.

Please smeagol, you are delusional, i dont have any favorite, i just have justice, if someone lose, he lose, period, end of the story.

Go make more tournaments where you will give prize to yourself, because that, thats pretty fucking fair, retarded.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2020, 04:24:03 PM »

Please smeagol, you are delusional, i dont have any favorite, i just have justice, if someone lose, he lose, period, end of the story.

Go make more tournaments where you will give prize to yourself, because that, thats pretty fucking fair, retarded.

"Give prize to myself" WRONG. Do I compete in my own tournaments and sometimes win cash in them yes. People know that I am going to play and I don't give myself or anyone else an advantage though. Everyone knows what they are getting into that's the difference, transparency. People know I'm playing beforehand I don't change that.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2020, 04:24:47 PM »

LMFAO!!! Holy shit I've seen it all now the grand master king Daddy of delusions just called me delusional. You changed the rules without even notifying anyone. Then when Swift lost his icon and I said he should get it back you brought up all kinds of personal feelings and past you have with him. LOLLLLLLLLLL pot calling the kettle black, or maybe the insane Frenchman calling the reasonable American black in this case hmm... LOL.