Author Topic: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)  (Read 13333 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2020, 04:23:51 PM »
Becareful about closed accounts. Would you like me to dust off a few old HD's and let you learn what it's like to close any accounts I own. You wanna play dirty let's play. I'll show you what happend to the last 2 that attempted to frame me.

Right off the bat I revoke my bot treaty. You wanna blame me for shit fuck it I'll start doing it hacks ur games and flood your server 24/7. Now when you fucking say my name bitches it will be true.

You wanted to play dirty you got it bitch.

Your such a computer nerd. Lmfao, tell the truth do you sit for hours looking at code all day?
You clearly have an anger management issue Tupac. I suggest you get help for it.

Tupac is basically threatening to flood war2ru with Bots if we call him out for hacking on our server.

Nice try failed many times already rofl! You live with my name in your mouth. You're grandpa feel over... damn you tupac. Tupac's burning my grass. You realise how burntish you sound rofl!

What's wrong someone hears enough of your lies and frame jobs. Challenge your own words rofl. You said you locked my account. I just wanted to help you make it a valid statement. Some admins know what's closing my accounts are like go back to training kid.

You broke the treaty.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2020, 04:28:47 PM »
Becareful about closed accounts. Would you like me to dust off a few old HD's and let you learn what it's like to close any accounts I own. You wanna play dirty let's play. I'll show you what happend to the last 2 that attempted to frame me.

Right off the bat I revoke my bot treaty. You wanna blame me for shit fuck it I'll start doing it hacks ur games and flood your server 24/7. Now when you fucking say my name bitches it will be true.

Your such a computer nerd. Lmfao, tell the truth do you sit for hours looking at code all day?
You clearly have an anger management issue Tupac. I suggest you get help for it.

Tupac is basically threatening to flood war2ru with Bots if we call him out for hacking on our server.

Nice try failed many times already rofl! You live with my name in your mouth. You're grandpa feel over... damn you tupac. Tupac's burning my grass. You realise how burntish you sound rofl!

What's wrong someone hears enough of your lies and frame jobs. Challenge your own words rofl. You said you locked my account. I just wanted to help you make it a valid statement. Some admins know what's closing my accounts are like go back to training kid.

You broke the treaty.

Thb kid I don’t care if u flood the server with your bots. Go ahead just shows what a loser you are.
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2020, 04:29:41 PM »
Even if you are right EQ, what's the solution?

It's easy, i repeat the same damn things for 5 years now.

Close the rigged client, everyone must play with the original war2ru version 4.6 or any new version for the future.

Close mpq editation acces to the public.

It will not probably solve all the hacking issue, but it will help alot.

All those hacking software they made over the last 15 years will be now useless, they will have to remake all there hacks on the new 4.6 version, and everytime we gonna do updates for the 4.7, 4.8 etc etc, it will need new hacks everytime.

Everytime we got a new update, they most re-created there hacks because the old one is not working anymore with the new war2ru version.

So at least, we dont get rid of every hacker, but we discourage them to re-create new hacks every time we did an updates.

iL already know all of this, but he still refuse to do anything to help the server against hacker, thats why i know he backdoor us for a zombie network.

Will need to speak to IL about all this since that something out of mine or Tk's control. I'll make a post in the admin section to discuss.

You do realise you're literally turning people away from war2 whenever you do shit like this?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2020, 04:33:24 PM »

You broke the treaty.

I understand that you are mad to be seen as the devil himself when they are probably even worst then you bro.

But let me told you something, there tons of peoples in here who love this game and will be fucking sad if something happen to the game, doing this is not a revenche against those accusators but a revenche against peoples that did nothing to you.

We are hostage and manipulated just like you in this story, if you do something like that, you just proof they are right since the begining and from the other side they will still look clean and angels.

Just be patient, all those work ive done for the last years finally start to paid us, just let them sink, everyday peoples start to see there true identity.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 04:38:13 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2020, 04:37:06 PM »
Even if you are right EQ, what's the solution?

It's easy, i repeat the same damn things for 5 years now.

Close the rigged client, everyone must play with the original war2ru version 4.6 or any new version for the future.

Close mpq editation acces to the public.

It will not probably solve all the hacking issue, but it will help alot.

All those hacking software they made over the last 15 years will be now useless, they will have to remake all there hacks on the new 4.6 version, and everytime we gonna do updates for the 4.7, 4.8 etc etc, it will need new hacks everytime.

Everytime we got a new update, they most re-created there hacks because the old one is not working anymore with the new war2ru version.

So at least, we dont get rid of every hacker, but we discourage them to re-create new hacks every time we did an updates.

iL already know all of this, but he still refuse to do anything to help the server against hacker, thats why i know he backdoor us for a zombie network.

Will need to speak to IL about all this since that something out of mine or Tk's control. I'll make a post in the admin section to discuss.

You do realise you're literally turning people away from war2 whenever you do shit like this?
Oh so admin abuse, cyber criminals, framing, letting you all kill war2 no thanks.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2020, 04:39:04 PM »

You broke the treaty.

I understand that you are mad to be seen as the devil himself when they are probably even worst then you bro.

But let me told you something, there tons of peoples in here who love this game and will be fucking sad if something happen to the game, doing this is not a revenche against those accusators but a revenche against peoples that did nothing to you.

We are hostage and manipulated just like you in this story, if you do something like that, you just proof they are right since the begining and from the other side they will still look clean and angels.

I understand that but why should I watch these idiots kill my fav game. When I have a chance to save it. They want me to wear these shoes so they should clean the mud it tracks in.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2020, 04:40:31 PM »

You broke the treaty.

I understand that but why should I watch these idiots kill my fav game. When I have a chance to save it.

They cant hide lies anymore bro.

Just be patient, believe me.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2020, 04:42:56 PM »

You broke the treaty.

I understand that but why should I watch these idiots kill my fav game. When I have a chance to save it.

They cant hide lies anymore bro.

Just be patient, believe me.
As you wish. I'm out of here. Hope you got a good plan or we can all just disconnect for good now.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2020, 04:54:24 PM »

LUL why would you care if they block you ips/accounts, I though you just said you dont play the game XD.
Btw if you do not play like you just said, and you do not like war2.ru, and all that crap you keep saying over and over...
Why the fuck do you keep coming back to our forum? Why do you keep caring what people say here?
Why you do not just go spend your precious time elsewhere doing things you actually like amongst people you actually care about? Why even bother attacking/threatening hmmm?

I can assure you, no one misses you here! So you could have parted ways, lived your own life and been happy.
Yet you keep coming back and engage in the forums of a server you don't like for a game you don't play... Are you mentally retarded or something?

As for attacking the server and ddosing people etc, it wont be too hard for you... No one doubts that... since you keep bragging about your kowledge on these kacking issues.
People are good at what they like to do. You say you will have no problem hacking the server probably because you already have, multiple times.
You wouldn't know how easy it will be for you if you haven't tried and you look like you definitely know... At least make it look different this time lol.

Some people are here to create new things and make things better for everyone, some are just here to break into other people stuff and play mind games. You certainly illustrated yourself more with the later than the former.
And you still wonder why people point at you when shit like this happen...

You can give yourself all the excuses you want for involving yourself in criminal activities it does not make you look any better...
The guy that shot a man in the head because he was a Trump supporter probably though he was doing a service to humanity in the end he will rot in hell just like all the other people before him.
Imagine a rapist that would say: "Well you understand your honor she said I raped her and it wasn't true so I raped her..." LOL

What a freaking genius...

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2020, 05:03:33 PM »

LUL why would you care if they block you ips/accounts, I though you just said you dont play the game XD.
Btw if you do not play like you just said, and you do not like war2.ru, and all that crap you keep saying over and over...
Why the fuck do you keep coming back to our forum? Why do you keep caring what people say here?
Why you do not just go spend your precious time elsewhere doing things you actually like amongst people you actually care about? Why even bother attacking/threatening hmmm?

I can assure you, no one misses you here! So you could have parted ways, lived your own life and been happy.
Yet you keep coming back and engage in the forums of a server you don't like for a game you don't play... Are you mentally retarded or something?

As for attacking the server and ddosing people etc, it wont be too hard for you... No one doubts that... since you keep bragging about your kowledge on these kacking issues.
People are good at what they like to do. You say you will have no problem hacking the server probably because you already have, multiple times.
You wouldn't know how easy it will be for you if you haven't tried and you look like you definitely know... At least make it look different this time lol.

Some people are here to create new things and make things better for everyone, some are just here to break into other people stuff and play mind games. You certainly illustrated yourself more with the later than the former.
And you still wonder why people point at you when shit like this happen...

You can give yourself all the excuses you want for involving yourself in criminal activities it does not make you look any better...
The guy that shot a man in the head because he was a Trump supporter probably though he was doing a service to humanity in the end he will rot in hell just like all the other people before him.
Imagine a rapist that would say: "Well you understand your honor she said I raped her and it wasn't true so I raped her..." LOL

What a freaking genius...

Might be a good theory if you word it correctly. Try to mask it. You're days are very limited friend. Enjoy my sloppy seconds from when I resigned.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 05:05:46 PM by tupac »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2020, 05:08:41 PM »
At least when my end comes, I can look myself in the mirror knowing I never hacked or did anything malicious to anybody in my life Mr Poopac :kissing_heart:
You wish you could say the same Mr the proud hacker.

I still question your mental health for spending your time on a forum you do not like with people you despise for a game you don't play...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 05:12:55 PM by Cel »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2020, 05:42:44 PM »
At least when my end comes, I can look myself in the mirror knowing I never hacked or did anything malicious to anybody in my life Mr Poopac :kissing_heart:
You wish you could say the same Mr the proud hacker.

I still question your mental health for spending your time on a forum you do not like with people you despise for a game you don't play...
Well I guess you shouldn't have taught me that then huh lance?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2020, 05:50:04 PM »
I understand that but why should I watch these idiots kill my fav game. When I have a chance to save it. They want me to wear these shoes so they should clean the mud it tracks in.

The community will never follow you Tupac. Because you are a toxic nerd who rambles about routers and switches never realizing your audience doesn't care.
IL for all his faults is a mature adult and maybe the fact he isn't as technical as you are plays into that. I do think the more technical someone is the more insane they are. "coughs" "tupac" "coughs" "tupac."
war2 > war3

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2020, 05:55:29 PM »

The community will never follow you Tupac. Because you are a toxic nerd who rambles about routers and switches never realizing your audience doesn't care.
IL for all his faults is a mature adult and maybe the fact he isn't as technical as you are plays into that. I do think the more technical someone is the more insane they are. "coughs" "tupac" "coughs" "tupac."
Aww poor baby I know I hit a nerve many posts ago.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2020, 06:32:04 PM »

If iL is a mature adult whos can regonize his faults then he would proove me im wrong about his zombie network and he will close those useless rigged clients that corrupt our games since already way too many years.

We dont need those rigged clients that bring easy hacks, lag, conflict and latency corruption.

He would also close MPQ edition acces from public to make sure we got rid of easy hacking the most better way possible.

MPQ edition are suppose to be for admins who bring new versions to our games, it's not suppose to be open at everyone publictly whos can edit the code source of the game but also can modify my personal code source.

That video show that not only he can hack from his own side, but he also can hacks my machine, those kind of hacks that we see here are not a hasard, this is not a random guy who have been lucky and found some hacks on google. This is a programmar troll who decide to show us what they really are able to do in multiplayer games.

Theres tons of programmar like that in the communauty, the difference is they will not tell us if they hacks, they will keep it secret and just hack things you just cant imagine, something that sound ridiculous to ear and believe but whos have important effect in the result of a match.

If someone is able to change the time of a construction building, they are also able to change the windows of time they really want, that troll make it obvious so we can clearly see there a hack going on.

But they are also able to change time of construction by MILI seconds wich in a game nobody will realize it... They are also able to change strenght in cat shot, or grunts attack strenght...

Maybe not alot so it dosent show it, but it has a god damn difference.

They also change the starting location bro, it's something easy to do, you know it when you are map creator, i create tons of map, when you create them you are able to choose location of every peoples, i just cant imagine what you can do in the game himself, you probably just can change the ratio of every position for yourself...

Exemple: 12= 95%, 2= 95%, 4=10%, 5=90%, 6=5%, 8=5%, 9=95%, 11=50%

But not only that, if you nouph crazy you can probably also change starting location of your opponnent!!!

Bro listen, i know you guys are maybe not bad, but peoples deserve better then lies.

I dont want nobody to admnit anything, i dont cares to found a responsable, i just want for me and the entire communauty a clean up in that situation, once for all.

Just do what it should be done, close rigged clients, close acces to mpq to public.

If someone from the public want to make modification in mpq to help the communauty, let them do it on a back up server, they can work modifications there, when it's ready let them send the patch to admins to see if they like that modification, and admin could release those modification in a future patch or even as add-on to the official website.

But there no fucking way public can acces those kind of modification and do whatever they want.

Only admins got those kind of power and release them publictly for the entire communauty at same time.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 06:41:52 PM by Equinox »